Marinus

How is it to be highly consiously developed?

6 posts in this topic

Some questions to prepare myself. I hope to be fully in stage yellow before I reach 30. My intuitions tells me I will.

• How do you deal with people when you are highly developed?
  • Are there people in your life that are on your level? If no do you feel lonely?
  • How is it be in a relationship with someone who is as developed or not at the same level at all?
  • How is it to have a career as a high conscious person?
  • Do you have friends and did you cut off relationships?
  • How is to be highly developed when you are younger than 30?

In terms of Career, Helping People >, for example you'll no longer work in shitty scammy industries and actually help people and provide value, but it'll also be something you love. Imagine a world (John Lennon lol) where everyone did what they loved and helped each other, imagine how amazing that would be? 

However, we're hundreds if not thousands of years away from that, so focus on what you love and how you can help people, and of course make a living at the same time, even conscious people have to survive. 

Relationships are a tricky one and it's very much individual, I've distanced myself from some people to help focus on my goals but they'll always be my friends, but you can't have everything in life and have to sometimes prioritize. Right now my big focus is my businesses, so I can't be going out every night smoking weed like some of my mates do, I'm not 16/17 anymore. But, I do still go out at weekends with friends, so you have to find the balance that's right for you. 

At the end of the day, it's your life and you shouldn't just do something because a model or someone told you do, sit down and think about what you actually want from life, no need to worry about how you'll get there but be courageous and actually uncover your wants and needs. From there these sorts of questions will start to answer themselves as you have a direction of where you want to in life. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

@Marinus Best of luck for you my brother. Remember that a yellow individual becomes self aware, meaning that yellow knows that it's yellow.

Mahadev

These questions involve a lot of relativity. For each question, I could answer "it depends". There is no one expression of "highly developed". Even the term is relative. In a way, have an image to work and move toward can be helpful. Yet also be careful in being too rigid and creating one imagine of what "highly developed" looks like. Your expression of highly developed may be different than mine. 

I suppose there are some generalities:

In general, I would say that "low conscious" relationships are predominately transnational and each person is motivated toward fulfilling self needs and desires. "I did this for you, so you should do this for me", "I've done so much for her and now she treats me like this". "She takes me for granted". "This isn't my fault, if you hadn't done xyz then none of this would have happened", "I need you to respond to all my texts within 12 hrs". "We haven't had sex in two weeks. I need to have sex more often or I may seek it elsewhere" .. . This type of stuff is centered in Tier 1. . . Tier 2 involves the transcendence of self to a degree. There is an energetic shift in which the source of motivation is not dominated by self needs - there is more of a desire to explore, experience and grow. There is a sense of "us". There is a shared unity. We can see each other in each other,. There is a sense of mutual support and a deeper sense of unconditional love. . . This may sound wonderful, yet it comes at a cost most people are not willing to pay.

In terms of levels, Tier 2 can see a vertical hierarchy of levels, horizontal hierarchies within a level and singularity without levels. As well, yellow can see multiple lines of development that can be nonlinear. Yellow also sees a mixture of colors in each person. Yellow is able to perceive the word through multiple lenses. When you ask "Are there people in your life that are on your level?", you are using a lens of vertical levels, which is not the only lens. It would be like saying: If someone is wearing yellow-tinted lenses how could they tell the difference between a tomato and an orange? This question assumes there is only one lens. . . . I recently spent a week with my blue-level parents. I could perceive them as being on a "lower level" than me. This lens will portray certain images. For example, if politics come up "my" views are at a "higher" level than there views. This can create disconnection and turmoil. Yet there are other lenses to wear. . . For example, I teach science courses and my 9 year old niece just started learning science. Am I at a "higher" level than she is? Well, I guess so - yet that would be a weird orientation to have. Rather, we just explored science topics together as we explored science topics. . . With that said, some people want to debate and argue. Some are very attached/identified to a position. In these cases, I tend to avoid engagement. For example, my parents are extremely opinionated in their views and they are highly attached/identified. If I offered another perspective to look at things, they would get very emotional and defensive. For example, they strongly believe that US killing the Iranian general was justified and a good thing. If I asked "What would this look like from an Iranian perspective?" - they would have gotten very upset and defensive. They would accuse me of taking the Iranian side, question my patriotism, go on and on about how many US soldiers the Iranian general killed and how much courage our US soldiers have. They might also say that they will not allow disrespect for our soldiers in the household. So I just don't engage in that topic if it comes up. Yet I don't think "I have a higher conscious view and I will not engage with such low conscious people". Rather they are perfect for who they are. . . Just like my 10 year old niece is perfect - even though she doesn't understand University level genetics. 

In terms of feeling lonely. . . for me there is an aspect of loneliness, yet it isn't like a "poor me, I'm so highly conscious and now I'm all alone". That is a self-centered orientation that begins to dissolve into the Tier 2 transition. A new energy of curiosity and magnificence that is revealed - whether I am alone or with others. I would describe it more in terms of resonance. There aren't many people I have a strong resonance with - yet I don't need many. . . Sometimes there is a sadness that arises, yet I wouldn't call it loneliness. For example, sometimes I walk in the woods and my mind goes into yellow-level contemplation. It can be very joyful, yet there is also a sadness that I can't really share it with another. Yet, when I cross paths with another and we have high resonance, it is very very special.