RevoCulture

"Hatred, Violence, Sadness are only within the mind, blah blah blah"..

24 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@iamme   Werd....   I like what you dropping..   Knowing the reality beyond the dual (positive and negative) only to speak of positive and negative as if it is truth, which it is from a place but it isn't... but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. but it is.. but it isn't. 

Don't get me wrong.. i'm strong bumping positive unification from an incredibly egotistical biased position... but i see the illusion within it.. so I act in various realities simultaneously..   its totally basic... i'm just a basic B... no-thing.. chilling.. 

appreciate you.. thanks for sharing.. 

Yes, positive and negative are duality tools with positive being preferred as choice is obviously a thing in duality. The non dual correspondent of positive and negative is obviously equanimity. But now we can't expect most people to have a non dual approach to life when we know what is the approximate percentage of population actively seeking non duality, not to mention having a correct understanding of it! 

Most folks will have a dual perspective and considering how negative the world already is, we should appreciate when regular people actively choose to promote positivity, even if they do it unwisely by bashing negativity :).   

Glad you're getting these points, I also understood where you're coming from!

@iamme      -  I write this with your name attached and I weave in and out of being personal with you in mind and then spoken as if to a crowd... much love.. 

Explore this one with me... Is it "wise to promote positivity, EVEN if they do it unwisely by bashing negativity"... lets dance lightly and together.. I totally believe I feel you in this and couldn't agree more... why wouldn't it be better to have positivity, even if i comes laced with negativity?   

I think / feel that what you are tapping here is a crucial question for many of us who are in a position to consider it with a degree of awareness that allows for various scenarios to run within our being....

Example... 

I like to say that humanity is in a car with a drunk driver that is speeding towards a cliff.  There are some people who are like whatever lets have a good time before we sail off, simple.  Then there are some (green -sprial D) that are yelling and screaming about changing out the driver, we need a Bernie or we need this person who speaks my green language... Here is the curve ball...   The car is headed towards the cliff, does it matter if we are speeding with a drunk or if we take the scenic route with a humanist who is going to swerve side to side and sing joyous songs that makes people feel amazing right before they go off the cliff...

The vehicle of culture, society, tradition, governance they are all steeped in place from which they came, apathy can easily be seen as being positive.  Not rocking the boat and maintaining more of the same but coloring it green might feel positive to those receiving the benefits but it doesn't serve the whole.   IF being positive comes by bashing negative is it really positive to someone who has stepped outside of that paradigm... tough cause they would have to be outside that paradigm to see it in the first place.... 

(Just so the focus doesn't get displaced.  Bernie would make changes that I would love to see, but but. when we look at the overall state of finance and money printing, nationalism, environment, the education system and its primary focus, the values of society.... This is about stages and states not human ego characters and appealing to our desires from these spaces.  Its to late in the game.. doing the same thing  and expecting different results is insanity... And if you think electing Bernie is going to fix things...  i appreciate your faith in ideals... but there is form and function, state and stages that sits below and will dictate where we go and what we are... I'm all in Bernie ok.. be clear.. ok back to the point)

Getting people to see the light within the dark and the dark within the light, this to me, is one of the largest challenges we have..  There is a whole lot of apathy being passed off as positive in our society.   And.. people have no malice in the delivery. they have no ill will.. they simply can't see what they are, what they are doing... And anything that speaks to the light being dark and the dark being light sets the off faster than fast.  They won't talk about it, they won't acknowledge it.. they call it evil or negative and yet.. the judgment they heave upon it, the ill will they cast on the idea, the lack of acceptance they show... they are the very thing that wish to avoid... 

How much pain does a person have to go through to see this in themselves.... huh... ummmm... i'm just glad i made it through... 

my threads are tough for many people because this indiscriminate treatment, this dance of balance, my role my duty to step up in defence of a truth that isnt really known... not only did i traversed hell, I get to be treated with a viciousness that only a person steeped in the duality cult of positivity could render.....    I take it.. I will continue to take it... For they know not what they do...    

So there is no confusion.. I don't think what any human is capable of comprehending is jaw dropping, doesn't make anyone special, it is what it is.. simple.. plain... basic.. life...    I am not saying that I am or have achieved shit... But whether someone can relate to me when i say... The light is the dark and the dark is the light.... that is on them not me... and i will do my best to support those who are brave enough to walk through that fire...

Soooo... When you speak the way you do, my heart sputters, i get butterflies in my stomach... here is someone who knows it too.. here is someone feeling twisted truth..  so thank you.. thank you for your pursuit.. we family.. 

1 hour ago, iamme said:

Yes, positive and negative are duality tools with positive being preferred as choice is obviously a thing in duality. The non dual correspondent of positive and negative is obviously equanimity. But now we can't expect most people to have a non dual approach to life when we know what is the approximate percentage of population actively seeking non duality, not to mention having a correct understanding of it! 

Most folks will have a dual perspective and considering how negative the world already is, we should appreciate when regular people actively choose to promote positivity, even if they do it unwisely by bashing negativity :).   

Glad you're getting these points, I also understood where you're coming from!

Edited by RevoCulture
Bernie Clarification

17 hours ago, RevoCulture said:

Merging with the whole is seeing through all illusion where there is no longer a preference, only acceptance. 

What did this merging with the whole look like for you?

7 hours ago, WelcometoReality said:

What did this merging with the whole look like for you?

@WelcometoReality   The quote you provided came out of the reply at the bottom, to provide context to any reader... When I read the quote snippet you provided I was like "did i say that I did that?" "seeing through ALL illusion, I no longer have a preference, only acceptance"... "holy shit, I'm an asshole"  hahaha  but.. I found snippet in the reply, below..

Previous Quote:  The irony I found in practice of the esoteric teachings is... That what we think brings us happiness tends to be attachment and that isn't true happiness, that happiness lies in the reunification with the whole.  Merging with the whole is seeing through all illusion where there is no longer a preference, only acceptance.  Desiring happiness or averting suffering is actually the dualism game and the only way through is to unify the halves and see that they are actually the same... When we see that the attachment to happiness is suffering and that not avoiding the suffering is contentment we become whole again,,, If that makes any sense..

I was describing the path as I have come to know it.  Like the idea of enlightenment, being a process, an ever awakening process where enlightenment is continuously occurring and in addition to the awakening enlightenment, absolute / final / total enlightenment.  To see this process happening, to feel it, to witness, to be it can afford one to carry out the foregone conclusion.  Is it truth, not sure, but it seems to hold water from other sources and my own personal experience.  

The idea of merging with the whole is the same process to me, it may even be nested within enlightenment, or is the process of enlightenment.  You don't have to understand ever component on the car to drive it, to use it.  You may know every component but not the components that make the components or you may know every component of every component but not know the manufacturing process.. carry this on..   

I believe the duality / non duality gig which is a crucial component in the merging process is like this.. It isn't an all or nothing game, it is a phasing game.  And you can know something without entirely knowing it, and you know that you only know a portion of something but what you know puts in in a drastically different space by comparison to someone acting, speaking, living through another understanding or paradigm.  

What I was eluding to in this statement, the thing questioned / commented on; I can speak to as a process.  I have been consciously working with this process as a phasing within understanding/learning about duality in conjunction with human psych and emotion in conjunction with proposed fundamental reality and/or the position within it we inhabit.  ( A person is going to need to want to connect with me through intention versus being on a spiritual warpath of "lets crucify" based on statement accuracy...)

In a nutshell, my experience.. The idea that anything is something in isolation, that it can be pigeon holed into a category in the subtler level of meaning has been / is being pulled out from under me.  Especially when it comes to labels like right and wrong, good bad..   Tricky thing though.. They still are used and applied but in a different light...   Basically it like this, I start out locked in duality, then through a few decades of dedicated work I somehow break through to a non-dual space (does decades or dedicated work have anything to do with reaching non-duality, no they don't, this is just my story), and then after experiencing something that I thought was incredibly challenging, and it was, I come back to the place I was before but with a new interpretation of how duality is to be perceived and how it is now to be applied..  and holy smokes, i'll be.. this new application and moving forward is probably tougher than the piercing of duality... (I said pierced duality / non dual.. I didn't master, I am no master.. I have not completed anything.  I am not qualified by anyone or anything.. I am just a dude.. a regular guy.. basic.. doing what everybody else is doing, seeking and searching.. I can say this for certain, I am not  fully enlightened.. not even close... keep things real) 

With that said.. I love all my developmental pysch levels, from beige to on up in the Spiral D format).  I act out, engage with, from each and everyone of these stages and in various states... i think part of the piercing experience shone a new light perspective on what is desirable to me.. since the high became low and the low became high.. I now see equal value in all of them and how the fit together, build upon one another..   When i walk into an experience I hear evaluations and projections for the various stages at the same time... For the longest time I, along with so many other seekers I knew and know, where trying to "transcend" aspects of ourself, to silence thoughts, to negate things... and then I had experiences that showed me they all are cherished beautiful reflections and that I would always be all of them and that they shouldn't be silenced and shit on, belittled and demeaned... they had a home, they were welcomed, and I am their guardian... they no longer get to run the show, and sometimes they hijack the system and others I need them to show up upon request...

That is when my eyes are open... I have another world when I take my seated position.. These world are separate but the same, they are one another but they take the stage at different times in different ways..  i am honored and humbled to serve within this body, to  be a part of the dance, to be ignorant in more ways then I am wise, I am child of the universe, I am my own parent, I am the totality, but the majority of my time is spent in a waking state lost in the wonder of illusion, unfolding & enfolding, is ok with me,  this is  part of my experience.. this is my experience and I share as an exercise to express myself, this is not to be taken as something someone else should do, or that it is the right thing to do.. it is how reality has spoken to me... 

Journey Strong.. Mahalo.. 

Edited by RevoCulture