OmniYoga

conclusions after Self - Love video {rational view}

26 posts in this topic

@Lento   Salve for the soul, thanks... An invitation to walk, head up & heart open, tear in the eye and slight tremble in the bones..... This shadow that dances around me with a grace that haunts and taunts me, or is that my own faceless distorted perspective.   What is it that this figure is attempting to convey, it never leaves it seems to love me so.  Maybe today is the day I will sit faceless and give form to my mysterious friend.  

@Nahm

is lettingo go like meditation?

thought come - and you come back with your attention to breathing (lettingo go that thought?)

if yes why they are promoted as separte concepts/techniques/methods etc

if not - what is the diffrence ?

@OmniYoga Yes. It’s not typically possible for someone to in the literal sense, stop thinking. In returning attention to breathing from the stomach, the body responds in a great many ways, and thoughts are no longer receiving attention. Overthinking fizzles out as it was not the natural state to begin with. When this outcome is not experienced, writing about feelings is ideal. Unresolved feeling keeps the thought wheels turning (thought trying to resolve feeling, with more thought). 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@OmniYoga Sorry my friend.  I tend to write in different styles depending on what I have read and who I am responding too... Isn't a guarantee but  I hope it works... You have me evaluating, (thinking) about if i should consider a wider audience in my responses or keep them targeted at the person I am directly conversing with... hmm....

If there is ever something specifically you would like me to express in a new light let me know.   If so, please detail it out with a degree of specificity, what it is you are wondering or questioning from the post i am responding too or an aspect of what I wrote; to make things easier. and efficient.   

Oh, and keep on thinking my friend and at other times practice letting go..  but definitely keep contemplating and thinking it tends to lead to grand discoveries, especially when the think/meditate combo can be put in place..

I know this vegetable that never thinks, it only breathes and eats... It is so enlightened.. why, cause it doesn't think obviously... 

Edited by RevoCulture

On 1/18/2020 at 10:06 PM, Lento said:

The best way to see Love is to understand fear. Let go of what you fear the most, and you will see Love.

What are your worst fears? That's the sacrifice you need to make for God for Its Love to unfold before you.

44 minutes ago, RevoCulture said:

@Lento   Salve for the soul, thanks... An invitation to walk, head up & heart open, tear in the eye and slight tremble in the bones..... This shadow that dances around me with a grace that haunts and taunts me, or is that my own faceless distorted perspective.   What is it that this figure is attempting to convey, it never leaves it seems to love me so.  Maybe today is the day I will sit faceless and give form to my mysterious friend.  

@OmniYoga

Soo.. If you read..Lento post.. speaks of seeing love by understanding fear.   This is a reflection on the dark becoming the light and the light residing within the dark.  It is the merging..  I called this a salve for the soul.   one of our major plights in the form we currently reside is the duality paradigm and our strong belief within the "illusion" that is used to construct the framework of our participation.  its real in a sense of but an illusion in a grander sense...  so this invitation to understand fear to know love is a salve for the soul.... We walk up to it.. our shadow can often be known as our fear... we aproach with open heart, head up (no shame, no disrespect, honor, respect)  we are scared with a tremble in the bones.. this powerful "dark" entity, a tear in the eye of one so frightened but being brave...  Letting  go happens not by letting go.. You will see people say let go of this, let go of that... let go of thought... as if letting go meant release phsyically.   We let go by becoming, by knowing.. if you want to let go you need to become it, welcome it, focus on it... and then it will be absolved, you will be absolved.. unified once again...   So the "thoughts" and feeling and notions that we don't understand that we fear that we judge or consider outside ourself reside in the shadow, they dance around us all the time.. they do it with grace, a beauty, there is an allure, a seduction.. and yet it haunts us,, these thoughts they taunt us... and most will try to let them go, banish them.. get rid of them as if you could let go of your shadow. get rid of your shadow.. this is an earlier development seeker thing.. all part of the process... no judgment..   we must merge with the shadow..   

"or is that my own faceless distorted perspective"  referencing the shadow.. a moment when we go from seeing the shadow as something outside ourself as something foreign and faceless... we shift and say whoa.. "is that my own faceless distorted perspective" following me around.. my confusion, my ignorance, my source of separation and division..   

"what is it that this figure is attempting to convey, it never leaves it seems to love me so"..    The recognition of connection of self within the shadow, it wishes to speak to me tell me of those aspects of myself I do not know... It never leaves me it seems to love me so.. It is an aspect of ourself that does love us and wishes to be accepted once again.  we are filled with disgust, hatred, violence, judgment of so many things in an attempt to live on one side of the dual paradigm.  What we call "positive" and it is an illusion when we move beyond the ego.. We cast the shadow aspect of ourself to the dark to the "negative" which again is an illusion from beyond the ego... It loves us and is trying to unite.. thus again we must confront it.. open heart open mind.. etc etc etc... 

"Maybe today is the day I will sit faceless and give form to my mysterious friend."   This is us making the approach, the humbling moment when we decide to remove our judgments, our face, we sit faceless and for the first time begin to give form to our mysterious friend our shadow.  We begin see the deeper aspect and it is  here that duality begins to be transcended.  when we start to become whole once again.. 

*this was a quick blast it out writing so I apologize for any muddled words or expressions.. I hope this helps..