Derek White

Why is this video not in the “best” and “profound” lists?

5 posts in this topic

I think this is one of the best videos Leo made. I personally find this my favourite video. It is so essential for anybody watching actualized.org to see this video. I don’t get why this video is not on the “best videos” list when videos like “Leo’s Super Healthy Vegetable Soup“ are listed. Seriously, can someone explain this to me. 

I petition to add this video to the best videos list! @Leo Gura

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

@Derek White Replace the link with any video on his channel and I could see it the same way ... :P im a big fan.

I agree, this video is something special. When it was first released, as I was watching it something suddenly clicked inside of me and I had the fullest, longest-lasting enlightenment experience I've had without psychedelics. It had been one of the craziest, most dramatic weeks of my life... I was trying to end a relationship, I was in love, my friend was in the hospital and would die a couple days later, we were trying to get his family a visa from America (I'd hired him to come to China), I was sick with a rash and sores, my head was all over the place and I was hoping from some clarity from somewhere... And then Leo delivers this video... And something clicked inside me, and I was suddenly weightless. All pain was gone. All strain, physically and mentally and emotionally, had just been lifted off of me. The insight of objective meaninglessness had untwisted something in me and I spent the day instinctively grinning, laughing, crying at all the beauty surrounding me, feeling energy run through my body like I've only ever felt on psychedelics or intense breath work... The whole experience lasted almost the entire day on full power. I've had glimpses of that same weightlessness again, but not quite as strong as the one I had that whole day.

This video is something very special.

Yeah everyone should watch this!

Most profound video by Leo ever!