capriciousduck

Aura

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a doubt...I've been told and have read that "What I am" depends on the five friends I have...

And my was relevant(I think) to the above saying: Does the Aura something has to do what thoughts I have or how successful I can become in my career? I mean, for example, if one of my friends watches movies most of the time and when I go and hang out with him or if I keep in touch with him often will I also get more inclined to movies?

You attract in life who you are. If you're a no-life than you'll attract no life friends. That's why they say that for the law of attraction to work you have to become what you want to attract. That being said don't bother with how others are around you, focus on yourself and the right people will come and the wrong ones will fade out of your life(not necessarily easy)

@Neorez Alright Neorez. Do you know any great source where I can know more about the law of attraction? Any good books?

Edited by capriciousduck
A typo fix

@capriciousduck Check youtube there are loads of videos about the law of attraction. But I would advise you to just do some more basic personal development. These esoteric concepts like law of attraction of auras will only hold you back. Just know they exist and leave it at that.

@capriciousduck The mind likes to create a "me" that is separate and independent from it's surroundings. It creates a "within me" that is separate from "outside me". For example, a mind may think "I am an independent thinker. I am not influenced by others". . . Yet this "within" and "outside" of me is a manufactured construct. Everything is an inter-connected whole. We make up distinctions. We can create a "me" that is separate from "them". Or we can create an inter-connected "us". At a collective conscious level, there is one inter-connected being. . . Take a walk in a forest. The mind can think "I am taking a walk in a forest" as if there is a "me" inside and a forest "outside". Or the mind can go to a collective conscious level in which everything is the forest.

The idea that "who I AM" is dependent on my five closest friends. This has some aspects of a collective level, yet there is still separation. There is an inside "me" that is influenced by five of "them". This can have practical value at the personal level. From a personal perspective, if the five people I spend the most time with are influencing my development and personality, I may want to choose my best friends more carefully. This may be helpful in one's personal development, yet it is just scratching the surface. "I AM" is not dependent of five others, "I AM" is dependent on everything, since I AM is everything. In terms of people, we are all neurotransmitters to each other. With this realization, one's consciousness increases and they will be more aware of how one's subjective experience is related to what is happening "outside" me. Over time, this "inside vs outside" construct can dissolve.