Spiritmolecule

Should i accept chaos? Or try to fix it?

11 posts in this topic

I have a dilemma.

I just watched a video about why embracing chaos into your relationships is something good for someone to do. The argument was that you shouldn't focus on sustaining order in your relationships because it can be a form of conceptual controlling of someone's identity in order to know where you have them as friends, family spouses, etc.. To me this really hit an inner conflict for me. For instance, I value Truth and integrity with people and if I can not see a pattern of people being truthful and having integrity I really do not prefer to be around people who don't possess some kind of truth to their word. My question is.

Am I operating under the basis of fear or love when I want people in my life to always speak truthfully and have integrity? Am I the problem because I am trying to bend reality to my will and not embrace the chaos of the inevitable relationship into my life? I am confused about what to do here. 

Edit: I can also see that truth is subjective and therefor who really decides if you have integrity. It's just that what should l do then? Not have preferences?

I don't know, it seems like I have a hard time accepting reality as it is. On the other hand. Why try to awaken and help people to truth then If can't have a preference towards Truth? It seems kind of contradictory if I don't neglect chaos, So I guess the question lies. How can I embrace the truth without having a preference towards Truth and not chaos?

I can, of course, embrace the chaos of life. It's just that. To me, embracing chaos in my own backyard consciously seems like a big-time consumer and energy waister. Any thoughts on this?

I appreciate all the advice I can get on this.

DoubleEdit: Ofc I contradict myself again here because if you fully embrace truth you also need to embrace chaos. AHHHHHH PARADOXES. What to do..

TrippleEdit: I also noticed that if I do embrace chaos in people I tend to people please a lot. And it makes my truth and integrity fade away to a point where I lose touch with my vision and reality. At the same time what I want to give to this planet through truth/Love and integrity. 

Edited by Spiritmolecule

3 hours ago, Spiritmolecule said:

I want to give to this planet through truth/Love and integrity. 

The first thought is “ I “. If the thought ” I “ is believed, the story begins unfolding, and the universe is, and is separate, and “you” are in “it”.

If the thought “ I “ is not believed, then it is a thought, and there is no story to follow, because without believing the thought “ I “, there is no separation, there is no other, no order, no chaos, no “outside world”. 

The duality of I & this planet “collapsed”....simply by no longer believing a thought about an I, is an I - but rather, is a thought.

Self-love, is then seen for what it is...planet-love, universe-love, cosmos-love...apple-love....people-love.....(could continue infinitely).

So love “the planet” = self-love. Self-love = planet-love. 

Trying to escape the fact self = love (aka self-love), by believing an “ I “ thought........”chaos”. 

“I want to give this planet through truth/love and integrity”

You already did. It’s done. You “gave it”, to “yourself”.  Thanks!!

You’re ‘doing it’ right Now, ...Now enjoy it! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Yeah without beleiving "I' tought. 

It's permanent Self Realized state. 

Absolute. Oh God. Just oh God nothing else to add. 

18 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Who cares about chaos how I fix this ❤️ that wants to explode. What have I've done but there is no escape. It just becomes impossible to play ⬜⬛ game anymore. 

Don't look and try to fix chaos out there somewhere. Fix your ❤️

God damn Supernova just WTF

Edited by zeroISinfinity

20 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

@Nahm Loving & Healing is only 0.001%? 

That's so sad. 

We lost our way Home.

Nah...the rest is the life you create. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Nah...the rest is the life you create. 

Yeah it is. Sorry just inloved nothing else.Just inloved. 

Roger that don't own anything. 

Actuality of Being. God damn so much Love. Just God damn. 

I don't see chaos anywhere. Maybe because I don't watch TV?! 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

To take off VR set or to indulge in it once again. It is just not worthy and quite tired of it. Discovered Truth, healed my own victimization of myself so that VR game could exist at all. 

Need to flip coin.

So Goddins you are quite aware of that this is your VR game. Yeah I know. Can't indentify with ⬜ character and even if he is not real will not allow further ruination. So that's an ❌

Harvest the Matrix another ❌

Perfectly happy with taking VR set off dunno why I get so much bashing for it. 

Makes no God damn sense but ok compassion. Play it out, out of compassion. 

It is chaos that you have until you awaken.

You can only have chaos before you awaken. Because that's how you awaken. By learning the lessons that chaos brings, whatever that is for you personally.

You can only embrace chaos, or run from it. But if you run from it you also run from awakening/Truth.

At the same time what I want to give to this planet through truth/Love and integrity. 

And the only way you can achieve this love and integrity is by getting past the chaos, the illusion. 

You don't really have right now love and integrity. You can think of it, but you don't actually have it, in your veins. You can only have it by learning the lessons. The lessons are right in front of your eyes. It is your direct experience. --> is it full of objects you react to or is it "full" of One? (unity, truth)