Ingit

How to look upon others from here?

8 posts in this topic

Not being egoistic... I’m writing what I am feeling from inside.1 day back just got home for winter holidays  And whenever I see  my parents talking  and people around me And discussing, I feel very sorry and sad About how they are so into their minds They don’t even know, everything is being done and spoken automatically and how they believe every thing in their mind and continuously following their brain without even questioning things.  I sometimes feel an urge to tell them things but I stop because i know that is useless and would lead to conflict so I stop and just watch around.... I feel stimulated and angry sometimes seeing this and feel an urge to tell them wrong or right.... what should I do in this situation?

?IngitScooby ?

@Ingit Wrong or right in this situation is relative. You're looking at them from a paradigm that's simply different from theirs ( be careful I'm not saying better, because at the end it's just a bunch of concepts and ideas that are believed with/without evidence and deep understanding ).

There's nothing wrong with being overthinking or being so stuck in your mind as long as it's not hurting anyone.And be careful, it's not because you think you're right, you'd turn out to be right.

Expanding your consciousness will transcend you to a frequency that's higher than that of other people around you, so you just can't make them see or understand the importance of being conscious, no matter how deep your words are. Simply let them do whatever they wanna do and tell yourself that you don't wanna be like that ;start exploiting them consciously. 

12 hours ago, Alissa said:

@Ingit Wrong or right in this situation is relative. You're looking at them from a paradigm that's simply different from theirs ( be careful I'm not saying better, because at the end it's just a bunch of concepts and ideas that are believed with/without evidence and deep understanding ).

There's nothing wrong with being overthinking or being so stuck in your mind as long as it's not hurting anyone.And be careful, it's not because you think you're right, you'd turn out to be right.

Expanding your consciousness will transcend you to a frequency that's higher than that of other people around you, so you just can't make them see or understand the importance of being conscious, no matter how deep your words are. Simply let them do whatever they wanna do and tell yourself that you don't wanna be like that ;start exploiting them consciously. 

That's really nice! ?❤️

You should recognize that these are your reactions, which you are associating with "them" (and a hundred of other things).

It is perfectly fine to feel "anger". It means you are not directly proportional with the reality of things. You are decorating your experience. You are reacting. You can not see clearly what is there. What is there has nothing to do with a "you". Thoughts, emotions, sensations are lying to you. Start breaking the cycle of reacting.

There is no "absolute". Everything you experience is falsehood. Be interested in only experiencing "what is real". Feel whatever you wanna feel. But ask yourself in that moment, every time, "is this really true? As the sensation, emotion, reaction is telling me?"

You may find that you are reacting to nothing. No substance whatsoever.

I would use the Socratic method when you are interacting with them and they are behaving autonomously. Start asking them questions that leads them to explore and discover why they're behaving the way they are.

This is a non confrontational way of awakening them to their unconscious behavior and maybe they will learn to modify it in conscious ways.

Edited by SOUL

23 hours ago, Aaron p said:

What exactly do you want them to do

To be true here: Inside I feel like that what if they have raised me the way  with full awareness not like ordinary parents and helped me in raising my awareness so that I could be a mentally strong child not an attached child with his mind.

?IngitScooby ?

@Alissa ??  got you...

1 hour ago, student said:

You should recognize that these are your reactions, which you are associating with "them" (and a hundred of other things).

It is perfectly fine to feel "anger". It means you are not directly proportional with the reality of things. You are decorating your experience. You are reacting. You can not see clearly what is there. What is there has nothing to do with a "you". Thoughts, emotions, sensations are lying to you. Start breaking the cycle of reacting.

There is no "absolute". Everything you experience is falsehood. Be interested in only experiencing "what is real". Feel whatever you wanna feel. But ask yourself in that moment, every time, "is this really true? As the sensation, emotion, reaction is telling me?"

You may find that you are reacting to nothing. No substance whatsoever.

Next moment I will be more aware of these patterns.

48 minutes ago, SOUL said:

I would use the Socratic method when you are interacting with them and they are behaving autonomously. Start asking them questions that leads them to explore and discover why they're behaving the way they are.

This is a non confrontational way of awakening them to their unconscious behavior and maybe they will learn to modify it in conscious ways.

? thank U

?IngitScooby ?