seeking_brilliance

?Vivid and Lucid Dream Journal ?

124 posts in this topic

I am really looking forward to guided dream recall.

I liked also the visulisation with a tree. You can intergrate so many different layers into this tree.

It feels also a bit like Alice falling into rabit´s hole, except of the direction - not falling but climbing. I have also sometomes problems with the visulisations, that they are not filled at the edges - just around me and blank at the edges. like the world ends there. It´not a case when you are inside of a tree trunk :) 

@Hulia I'm glad you liked it. It is my mind palace, I've moved out and given it to the club. Guess I'll get to search for a new place. xD proably Positano, not gonna lie. 

If you are bothered by not having edges to your worlds, then try thinking of them as dioramas:

mos-chillout-sessions-dioramas-preview.jpg

antique-ring-box-mini-diorama-talwst-fb__700.jpg

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance

I had some good ones since then, but I don't remember them sadly. I'll put the intetion to remember this night :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I'm about to release a guided visualization to help you remember your dreams :) 

teaser.jpg

Edited by seeking_brilliance

5 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin I'm about to release a guided visualization to help you remember your dreams :) 

teaser.jpg

I was in a weird town where I was shocked to find Sam from Supernatural in a house.

Then I was in a storehouse preparing defense against something, the storehouse was full of pepsi and orangina (I had to stop any kind of sugar cause of a hypersensibility to it recently xD ).

That's all I remember unfortunately, make what you want out of it xD

God is love

And God in them

@Shin right after posting that my computer glitched and I lost about three days worth of editing on my video. So a bit of delay ?

Sam is always mean to me. He always convinces Dean to leave me behind when they go on a hunt ?

There was a small ship on the beach. The ship couldn´t continue its way in the ocean, because something was broken. To fix it captain needed a special screwdriver which he hadn´t.

“But it´s ok, it´s not that bad - explained a captain, - there is another ship not very far away from here, a captain told me, he has this kind of a screwdriver and he will drop it here”.

“It´s just a beach, - I thought, -  no quay anywhere, how on earth another ship is going to dock?”

At this moment I saw a very long barge heading quickly to our beach. At high speed a very long barge drove out of water onto the sand. Approximately 80% of barge was now on the beach. “This is a seamen brotherhood, - I gasped respectfully, - a lot they are ready to do and risk just for a screwdriver. How is he going to drift this iron thing back to water? Let some other helpful seamen push it? On sand?” At this moment the barge began to drift by itself, since it was a slope, sand slope, a captain of the barge was running after his drifting vehicle. I grasped my head with the hands and almost screamed, I didn´t want this small old man to lose his big iron barge in the ocean. A captain managed to jump into barge at the very  last moment.

On 4/15/2021 at 4:20 AM, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin right after posting that my computer glitched and I lost about three days worth of editing on my video. So a bit of delay ?

Sam is always mean to me. He always convinces Dean to leave me behind when they go on a hunt ?

The best dream is the one you envisioned years ago, even decades.

I can't wait to see what will happen.

?

God is love

And God in them

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin @Shin here's the video, as promised:) and you can use it to explore older dream worlds as well. 

Thanks I'll watch it ?

Do you have advices on how to conduct a day after a sleepless night ?

It didn't happen in so long, and it happens at a bad timing to say the least ?

God is love

And God in them

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Hmmm well I dunno... Do you have to work? 

25 minutes ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Hmmm well I dunno... Do you have to work? 

Yes ?

God is love

And God in them

A good gentle sativa should get you through if you're only missing one night. ?

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Thanks I'll watch it ?

It didn't happen in so long, and it happens at a bad timing to say the least ?

Sometimes I prefer to work after sleepless nights. On such days I try to attend all the difficult meetings and discussions, when you know in advance, there is no room for solution here just for a conflict, at least for a time being. After sleepless nights I am so indifferent and quiet, my ego sleeping :) no room for futile agitation

I can remember a dream from last night! Or rather a small fragment. But what stroke me, there was a man with a child in this dream. Also in the previous dream, which I could remember, also in it there was a man with a child. In the 1st dream it was a dentist with a small daughter, I band her shoelaces. In the 2nd dream there was a teacher with his daughter in an abondoned school bulding,

@seeking_brilliance You are so right to have gone into the realm of dreams. I will follow you when the autumn comes. I will proceed technically. No intuition any more. Old good techniques. I will go on with Waggoner. He is really a pearl. I just want to read him in a right state of conscienceness not to miss anything. By spring I want to be able of lucid dreaming. And go on. I am a talented dreamer, I´ll become a master some day.   

Right now I need to work on the most important thing - not to forget them. I remember so good that man with a child on his arm, the echo of his steps and his voice in the empty dark school building. The troubled look of his dark eyes from below when he spotted me on the stair, since nobody was supposed to be in the building. Why don´t I remember the rest? But I will!

Maybe you can recommend some other books focusing primarily on techniques (since interprete I can also myself). If not I´ll google.

@Hulia

You can do this at anytime of the day, just use whatever you already remember and try to feel more into the dream

@seeking_brilliance  I tried it already but without effect. Normally if don´t recall a dream shortly after awakening, I won´t be able to recall it later either. 

I guess, I need to go to sleep more focused and determined.