seeking_brilliance

?Vivid and Lucid Dream Journal ?

124 posts in this topic

@Hulia  what fun rituals! Damn we need to send you back in time to shake things up a little ??  

(this is probably a bit incoherent, but explaining complicated dream houses is difficult ?) 

Ok last night I had reoccurring dreams of one of my favourite reoccurring dream houses.  One dream took place on the right side of the grand staircase, and the other dream took place on the left side, which is typically more merchant related besides the bedrooms lining the hallway down the broad side of the grand staircase. 

Starting with The first dream, we were on the right side of the house and this also has a long hallway with many rooms. The first couple of rooms are safe to enter, and then they get progressively more haunted and scary the further down the hall you go. The same can be said of the hallway on the other side of the staircase, except only the rooms lining the staircase are haunted. The other side of that hallway is always safe to enter.  

Anyway in the right wing hallway, I don't remember what the  main storyline was about but I just kept having this burning desire and intense fear to go and explore those rooms that I'm  always too scared to enter after some bad experiences. I was even postulating schemes to lure a scary Victorian lady ghost out of one of the rooms, because I remembered there were lots of cool antiques in there that I wanted to browse, I did own the house after all, and it was a shame to be scared out of a large portion of it. 

The second dream, on the left side of the house, did not focus on the scary rooms, though once or twice I also longed/feared going into the two rooms at the end of the hallway, which are typically the scariest on that side. 

The first room on the hallway (first room on the right hand side as it hugs the left side of the grand staircase) looked like a really nice corporate break room. There were coffee and cappuccino machines, a soda fountain, and a row of smoothie machines behind a glass counter.  This dream was definitely more business related, though quite whacky. Involved my dogs alot. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

@seeking_brilliance I see, you spend a lot of your dreaming time indoors. :) 

Not the last night but the night before I dreamt also that me and my husband are going to buy a house. This time it was a small and modern house with a lot of glas veranda and light. We went over there to discuss the purchase details and what did I see? Another couple wandering through house and invistigating it for purchase! I hope it was not you with Michael. Because I´ve become a little hysterical. :)

@Hulia no... its funny, we are only ever looking for a home to buy in that one run down house. Any other dream house, we have recently purchased or have owned for long time, by the time I'm in the dream.  I'm curious, are you and your husband actually house shopping or is this just a reoccurring thing that only happens in your dreams?

@seeking_brilliance NO, we are not really house shopping. We´ve bought already many years ago a house in reality. And very often in my dreams I ask me, why on earth we are buying another house? Especially when it is a big and run down house with suspicious ghosts inside :) 

@Shin I miss all your awesome dream reports ?

Ok last night was a strange one.  My grandma was having a family dinner at her house. Where I grew up, our trailer was across the cow pasture from my grandparent's farm house. In this dream, we had a new house right across the fence so it was much closer. 

Ok, so I left my home with some special coffee I wanted to make, it even took this special oil (?don't ask) that I put in a shot glass and kept spilling it a bit on the way over. But I was sure I had enough to brew my coffee. 

When I got there, my grandma and my husband were NOT having it. My grandma had already brewed coffee from a dunkin donuts bag, and my husband I guess didn't want to upset her and really didn't support my special coffee brew. So finally I was like WHATEVER and just poured a cup of the cheap coffee and it was gross as expected. 

Anyway, it came time to eat. There was a new guy there, came in with my uncle and was young and attractive. Even one of my male cousins who I didn't think was gay couldn't keep his eyes off. 

Ok so we all bow our heads for prayer, though no one speaks up to lead the prayer.  I sneak a little toke with my travel pipe, and then guiltily cover it up afraid that someone will smell. It seemed like minutes and still everyone was bowing their heads in silence, and honestly I had had enough. I shout AMEN AMEN and get up and leave to go out the front door. I figured I'd take my pipe home, and just come back and grab a plate after everyone has cleared the kitchen. 

On the way out my mom is asleep on the couch. I can't get the front door to shut properly so I asked her to get up and dead bolt it. Alright, time to fly over the fence real quick and go put the pipe back at home. 

When I get to my door stoop, all hell breaks loose at my grandma's house. Machine guns, shouting, screaming.  Some mercenary team had swooped in to murder everyone. I could hear one shout to shoot them all dead. 

Someone spotted me at my house and then I was dodging bullets trying to hide behind bushes and run to a neighbours yard for help or a quick escape.  At some point a group of the mercenaries caught up with me, they were young and attractive like the guy invited to dinner and I put two and two together.  They didn't really know what I looked like so I pretended to be one of them and escaped that way. 

Also, it seemed to turn out that the whole thing was orchestrated by the lady on the couch, which may or may not have really been my mom. 

I dreamt that I am again at this place. But from the other side. This is a painting of my daughter – a view from the beach in a hotel resort where we´ve been 5 years ago. I dream often that I am there but from the other side – approaching a beach from the sea, going east from the west. (now they´ve closed this hotel for Europeans and made out of it something like a retreat for muslim locals). The water is very clear and transparent, and I see under the water fantastic and beautiful fishes – thy are extremely colorful – violet, red, yellow, green – and as big as me or even bigger. As I am looking at them they begin to look at me. After having gaped at each other for a while they approach and surround me. One of the fishes, a violet one, bit my hand. If you can call it biting, because fishes have no teeth. It grasped my hand in its mouth. This grip felt very soft but firm and so real. I thought, I won´t move my hand not to make a fish nervous, but just wait, till it loosens its grip. I waited and waited but nothing happened. SO I tried to pull my hand carefully out of the fish. I don´t know if I succeeded, because the scenery changed and I stopped to dream this dream. 

Kahi-sea.1.jpg

@Hulia that dream place sounds beautiful! 

I've been a little disappointed that I haven't once dreamed of Positano Italy where I visited two years ago. Do you know the place?  I can only imagine the adventures I'd have descending the mountain with all the colourful shops and the ocean at the bottom. 

Successfully left my body last night. 

Had to get up to let dogs out, I was sooo groggy. But when I laid back down I was like fine-- I'll try the two methods I've been preaching. I started with counting up to fifty. At first I was just visualising the numbers but went to writing them down on my screen with astral hands. Somewhere in the forties I lost count so I switched to VELO. I'm not good at VELO really, I can only move the energy real slow and sluggish without some THC in my immediate system, but it's something I work on about once a day. 

I was now finding it hard to go back to sleep. So now I switch it up and decide to just 'listen/pray with my heart' which was the advice my astral friend Sam told me to do. He said it's a 'loving letting' , not so much an action.  

Finally I find myself groggy again and have rolled onto my side. I get to that buzzing space where I know I could separate, and suddenly I see my husband get up out of bed to leave the bedroom (I have no idea if it's really happening, but I try this anyway) I ask him to come over and pull me out.  So he comes over to my side of the bed (definitely a dream, he would never do this) and is grabbing around my legs.  He pulls me out and I get up into the bay window and melt through and go out into the cul-de-sac just like I do in my bilocation adventures. 

I walk amongst the houses of my neighbourhood at night, and as usual I'm a weirdo and want to go in some of the houses and see what's going on. (don't ask) I completely forgot my goal of visiting my mind palace in a  vivid lucid dream, or of meeting Sam so I could get a visual of his appearance. 

I hear people talking loudly from one house so I go up to it, but I don't go inside. At this point I'm slipping more and more into a dream, I should have rubbed my hands together and kept reminding myself I was dreaming. 

I hear much louder on the street over, so I fly over there and find a room and board building for college kids. Now that seemed fun so I go investigate that place and once inside I've definitely slipped into a non lucid dream. 

2 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia that dream place sounds beautiful! 

I've been a little disappointed that I haven't once dreamed of Positano Italy where I visited two years ago. Do you know the place?  I can only imagine the adventures I'd have descending the mountain with all the colourful shops and the ocean at the bottom. 

I was some years ago in Vico Equense. It´s on the other side of a headland. Not so overrun by tourists. Look, it was our secret way into the city from our hotel. Everybody loves Italy :) It´s beautiful and light-hearted. But I have never dreamt of it either. 

IMG_0867.JPG

In my dream I was a man. Not just a man but a lover. My sweetheart married another man and was pregnant by him. She takes a very brave decision (we both live in a conservative village somewhere in the mountains), her brave decision was to have sex with me before we come apart forever and never see each other again. It would be our first and last sex. You can imagine how excited I am. We agree to meet secretly in the hunter house in the woods which belongs to the family of her husband. So we do. We are in the hunter house, cuddling and undressing, when we hear the noises from outside. The hunters come! Father-in-law and his buddies. We are running into separate rooms. I am looking frantically for my clothes. Put on me what I find, look down and see my legs in black pantyhose. I am looking around desperately searching for something more appropriate but the only thing I can see is a lion costume. I put it on. Look at my legs again and see cheap plush and ridiculous paws. Meanwhile father-in-law (at this moment he has become my father-in-law) is calling for me to come and help to do some men´s work. Something like drive a nail into the wall. “Come here,  my boy!” I look once more at my lion´s legs and wonder, if black pantyhose would make a better impression on him. Oh no, it wouldn´t! I decide for lion´s legs and go to do a men´s work with my father-in-law. :) 

@seeking_brilliance Everybody on this forum dreamed about Leo and now I did it too! I dreamed that Leo was a professor in my university in some silly subject (sorry Leo!). Something like Political Sciences or Religions and Atheism - something that you don´t need for life but need to pass to get a degree that you need for life. That´s why the professors of these strange subjects have always been drunks. A lack of respect!

But Leo wasn´t drunk, he was very sober. And I had a LOT of respect for him. He told me in what room he would give his classes (at this moment he was a mix of Leo and my yoga coach). But I didn´t find it. I inspected all 3 floors - 10th, 11th and 12th. I looked into every classrom, I saw a lot af familiar faces, but they were not his students.

Then I found myself at the lake. I could walk on water! I ran a little across the lake to and fro enjoying this new ability and showing to somebody on the bank. When I wanted to swim I just let the thin film on the surface of lake to disapper. After floundering about in the water, I jumped out and stood again on the water. I could do it as many timed as I wanted. Swimming inside and running above. I showed it to somebody on the bank.

Was it you writing your script? :) 

Edited by Hulia

@Hulia walking on water is fun. I've been running across ponds for years. So much fun to show off.  No lol, I haven't been writing a script on any of this, at least not on this level of consciousness. :) interesting that you obtained this new ability... do you think anything could have sparked it? I don't know how common it is... wouldn't it be funny if you absorbed it from me somehow through merging consciousness in the videos? haha jk. 

17 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

wouldn't it be funny if you absorbed it from me

...and then you´d become a mentor of mine and look for somebody outside of this context... no, it wouldn´t be funny :) 

46 minutes ago, Hulia said:

...and then you´d become a mentor of mine and look for somebody outside of this context... no, it wouldn´t be funny :) 

No, equal. 

It´s just a little fragment, I could snatch from the paws of forgetness :)

I have arrived on the island. An unfamiliar man picked me up in the airport. As we drove to our destination I saw a sea, it was raving wildly but still of distinct dark-blue color. There were no sand beaches, only big, sharp stones. They were disarranged in the same way as the blue chaotic waves. I have no idea, what I will do on this island, - I thought,- but definitely it won´t be bathing.

When we arrived, a man took out his credit card and handed it to me. He explained me bewildered, what I need to do with his credit card. But I didn´t understand a word, besides I didn´t want to do anything with a stranger´s money on an unfamiliar island. So I told him, that I am not a local and cannot deal with all that financial complications on the island. A friend of me was passing by, he stopped her and sent her on an errand with his credit card. She looked confused but she didn´t object. I felt guilty, because she is a financial profane.

Then we had a meeting. We were 10 or so and we were sitting at a big round table. Or as it turned out, we were lying on the big round duvet and I struggled not to fall asleep.

19 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia hahaha you didn't need his money

Well, you don´t need money in a dream, do you? But it still can cause you some problems, especially when it is handed to you on an island by a nervous man ?

I can recall just a little fragment of today´s dream. It was evening, I was driving in my native city and I lost my way. One street looked familiar to me and I turned into it. Till now it was a grey urban surrounding, but then the building were becoming more graceful,  colourfull and intrinsic, there was more light everywhere. It was clear that I have never been here before. I had to stop because in front of me was another beautiful building, here the road ended. There was a crowd in front of the building, they shouted, I need to drive back, no cars here allowed. I saw my daughter with her friends. I asked her, what is in this buliding. She answered, it´s a theater, we are all waiting for the begin. I asked her the name of the theater, because it would give me a hint in what part of the city I am. The name was "Vintage". Never heard.

@Hulia@Hulia 

Doing good. Last night I had a vivid dream, but upon awakening I couldn't grasp a single image or thought of it. So I tried the methods I'm going to implement in the guided dream recall.  It didn't help but I also was more motivated to get up and have some coffee. 

8 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Hulia@Hulia 

Doing good. Last night I had a vivid dream, but upon awakening I couldn't grasp a single image or thought of it. So I tried the methods I'm going to implement in the guided dream recall.  It didn't help but I also was more motivated to get up and have some coffee. 

I thought, you like Waggoner is able to remember 10 dreams per night :)

He wrote in his book, that lucid dreamers do remember much more dreams than normal dreamers.