seeking_brilliance

?Vivid and Lucid Dream Journal ?

124 posts in this topic

I'm focusing and having top notch sleep schedule and sleep quality so sorry not to post that much those days (same for this morning).

Today I only remember that I lost my child to child protection services, the morning after I couldn't believe it happened and seek for him everywhere in the house.

I was devastated to say the least, but at least I found my dog at the end.

THEY TOOK MY BOY

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin That's so sad :( Those kinds of dreams are the worst! Glad you got your dream-dog back though.

Two nights ago I dreamed somebody was trying to take my pet away, and the louder I tried to scream at them the quieter my voice became until it was almost nothing. I was so unusually angry in that dream.

36 minutes ago, Myioko said:

@Shin That's so sad :( Those kinds of dreams are the worst! Glad you got your dream-dog back though.

Two nights ago I dreamed somebody was trying to take my pet away, and the louder I tried to scream at them the quieter my voice became until it was almost nothing. I was so unusually angry in that dream.

Fortunately I'm used to those kind of dreams, otherwise I'd probably have cried like a little bitch all morning xD 

Imagine being a mother and having those kind of dreams :/ @mandyjw

God is love

And God in them

Today I was a sort of CEO of a shady company.

We were all caught by the police, and had a banket on a dock, waiting for the boat to come.

The chief police officer made a big speech on how I was a disgrace for my parents and how screwed I am, but I made a joke that made him make look even more stupid lol

I told my friends not to freak out and to sit up and start to leave the docks.

I naturally planned for everything all along, and had some guys burn all the evidences.

The police was in denial for some minutes, then had to call in to verify the claim, because they could see how shooting innocent people (on paper) could put them themselves in prison.

They were pretty pissed to know there were no evidences anymore !

AHAH SUCK IT BOYS !!!

tenor.gif?itemid=14948200

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

@Shin always burn the evidence!! 

Ok I was in this apartment place, but it felt more short-term lodging.  I wanted to go explore this outdoor market down the street but no one wanted to go with me. I went downstairs to try and find a friend to go with me, and ended up getting bullied from a bunch of guys from school, who threw water all over my back. 

Went back upstairs and was laying in an above ground swimming pool in our apartment, when suddenly I was approached by some entity who wanted to trade places with me. We would trade forms and I would be free to do whatever I wanted. This entity was both male and female, and when taking my form it also changed my body's appearance to male /female. 

As I was leaving the apartment in whatever my new form was, I noticed that a whole crew of people was in there preparing for a play about an ancient civilisation, and the entity who took my form just happened to be an expert on this civilisation (probably is from there) so I'm like "here ya go, Justins an expert at this yall have fun. And I left." 

What happened after I left, I don't recall. 

When I returned to the apartment some time had passed and I don't think the entity was much help. I learned that my mom had been placed in some mental ward in another part of the apartment building (it was massive), and I knew this was wrong and foul play. My dad was acting cold and uncaring about her fate.   I find out where she is being held and go to visit her. 

It was a sad place behind big yellowish windows. I had to put my face on the glass to see in, and I didn't see her.  An attendant came up and asked, not nicely, what I wanted. I said I'm here to see my mom.  I think they brought her out, I don't really remember. 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

I did dream last night. About Scott, who was my best friend in kindergarten through fifth grade, and then ghosted me from the whole group when a new kid showed up. (that all happened supposedly in the past of this particular dream of continuity.)  I dream about Scott and the new kid, Matthew, often. Here and in many of my dreams, I have forgiven all of them.  In some of my dreams of them, they are even nice to me. In some, they try and disclude me any chance they get, more akin to how things transpired in this dream of continuity. 

Anyway, I don't remember what we were doing. I'm writing this now at night, like a dummy. 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Today I was a magic student/mercenary in a magic mercenary kind of school.

Think of FFVIII, a bit like that.

A partner and I found a passage leading to a very old castle, it was very mysterious and old.

After visiting it for a while, we stumbled on a book, a very mysterious book that was talking about some weird lineage which lived in this castle.

After only one minute reading it, we were teleported somewhere else in the castle.

There we saw people walking, but they didn't seem to be concerned about us.

We find the same book again and this time it was much more clear, this was some kind of old vampire lineage, very powerful and dark.

We realised we were in the past, that was the reason people ignored us, we were not supposed to be here.

After having read a specific portion of the book, a door appeared in the corner of the room.

In the room was a child, she seemed so fragile and sad, we took her with us, and for some reason, we were back at the academy.

The girl was In a cell now, I didn't understand why.

My partner told me, that apparently, she is a vampire, she was sealed in a very difficult to access pocket of time.

Everyone at the academy tried to find her at the castle, but no one could but us.

She was very pissed to be in jail, and yelled and screamed, laughing like a really dark and evil demon, I was surprised to say the least lol

It was a contract to retrieve her, and the man who took her seemed to care for her.

After that I sat with the partner, and ask why us, it doesn't make sense that we newbies could find her and nobody elses.

God is love

And God in them

Could write an entire dark fantasy saga with that beginning lol

If you're a writer, take it, it's FREE ?

God is love

And God in them

Yeah I like it.... Two clown students of a magic school accidentally open a portal in time, which is actually a prison for a scary vampire girl,  and unknowingly unleash her upon the muggle world. 

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Yeah I like it.... Two clown students of a magic school accidentally open a portal in time, which is actually a prison for a scary vampire girl,  and unknowingly unleash her upon the muggle world. 

we-need-to-go-deeper.jpg

God is love

And God in them

@Shin OK then... Well the vampire girl is actually shin's sister., from a few years in the future. His mother made love with a vampire overlord, and the mix of wizidry and vampirism in the blood made for one powerful she-demon. When she is (will be) two-- several years in your future--she is playing with a bird and it winds up dead. This along with a few other frightening scanarios causes your entire magical school board to enslave the little girl, not only within the castle but in a pocket of time, unpenetrable by anyone except those who can activate the magical book. It was your love which activated the book, not your current love of her, but the love you will undoubtedly come to have. Love is timeless, and therefore it activated the book for you.

Even after she is released, many frightening things happen around her, and she continues to get blamed for them. Eventually you will begin to see through the illusion that she is evil, and realise that there's a sinister presence hovering around her, framing her for many things she is not responsible for. This presence wishes to enslave the world, and only the pure and badass power your sister possesses can defeat this evil. But she needs someone to help her see the good in herself. She needs you.

OK last night I was in a classroom. Spanish class, or the class was for some reason being taught in Spanish, and I couldn't get started on the work because there was only one translator device and it was busted. I think someone came and interpreted for me later. Hopefully I didn't fail the class ?

On 11/29/2020 at 6:08 PM, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin OK then... Well the vampire girl is actually shin's sister., from a few years in the future. His mother made love with a vampire overlord, and the mix of wizidry and vampirism in the blood made for one powerful she-demon. When she is (will be) two-- several years in your future--she is playing with a bird and it winds up dead. This along with a few other frightening scanarios causes your entire magical school board to enslave the little girl, not only within the castle but in a pocket of time, unpenetrable by anyone except those who can activate the magical book. It was your love which activated the book, not your current love of her, but the love you will undoubtedly come to have. Love is timeless, and therefore it activated the book for you.

Even after she is released, many frightening things happen around her, and she continues to get blamed for them. Eventually you will begin to see through the illusion that she is evil, and realise that there's a sinister presence hovering around her, framing her for many things she is not responsible for. This presence wisheWsas to enslave the world, and only the pure and badass power your sister possesses can defeat this evil. But she needs someone to help her see the good in herself. She needs you.

Was that another dream ?

God is love

And God in them

@Shin haha well in a way, yes, but no... just thinking up a novel series as you requested ?

4 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

@Shin haha well in a way, yes, but no... just thinking up a novel series as you requested ?

You'll be rich B|

God is love

And God in them

Last night I was doing ghost hunting, luigis mansion style.... Which is you go from room to room, find the ghosts, suck them up in your vacuum, and then move on. I was even humming the theme song ?.  Right before I entered the first room, a black barrier blocked my way and instantly I went meta/lucid and melted through it, then went back to dreaming.

After a while the whole mansion was buzzing with ghosts and they turned out to be pretty nice.  I stopped trying to suck them up and just made friends with them. At one point Mike and I sat at a table with one old man. He had one eye. I asked if he was with the living or not, and he told me he was married to one of the living. I was like "that's so neat, I didn't know they could do that!" but then he got real self conscious and left.  I felt bad but then later he came back with his husband who I guess talked him into being more open about their relationship ??

last nights dream i was hunted by ghosts, haha, dream synchronicities ehh??

i was back in middle school with my 3 childhood best friends, only one of them was a dream-friend. the school was a dark mansion, as well as a hotel. I had this problem where I kept on attracting ghosts, if I stayed still for too long they would sense me. One ghost had a grudge against me, she was a thin tall lady with withering grey hair. her henchman ghost was a big bulky guy with frizzy white-blonde hair, bowl cut style. He even had a ghost pet dog.

The henchman was half in the world of the living, half in the dead, so he could capture us.

After school I was waiting for my mom to come pick me up (because dream me was just 14) and after 20 minutes I began to worry. And I didnt have enough bus money. Then, my friends mother walked by in the hall. She had choppy dyed purple hair, purple eye shadow, purple lipstick. She looked a bit too young, 30 maybe, and I wondered if she was really my friends mother. She said, ‘Oh you poor sweetie, not having enough bus money. Here take this.’ And shoved 75 dollars in my hand.

My suspicion was right, as we were walking down the hall her face transformed into the old thin grey lady. Her henchman came running, and put us in cages.

They left, and I wanted someone to come, I was bored. I started yelling/singing the lion king intro song with all of my might and it felt GREAT. My friends started singing with me, but we started arguing on who harmonized with who. No matter, the henchman came without the grey lady, and we were able to trick him by letting us out, he didnt have the sharpest wits.

I dreamed Micheal and I moved to Venezuela, very suddenly and without notice. I was conflicted because we just up and left my pet salon in the dust. Then I spent some time convincing him we could be absentee owners. 

Just remembered.. 

I dreamed Dr who invited me into his tardis. I jumped on the chance but then it kept doing its regeneration thing, which is upgrading its appearance and functions.  There were different versions, and the version was displayed on the door like its name. The names were mysterious ones like infinity or the like. I did go inside sometimes but not much happened but a bunch of flashing lights, and it really wasn't bigger on the inside.