Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
UDT

Doubt and Anxiety while following your Dream

4 posts in this topic

oh I was just a mood, get up and keep going bitches!

Edited by UDT
life

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

Hmm I have two start-ups. I get flashes of doubt quite often. 
These things help for me:

- Think long-term. Be in it for the long haul. Making a 5 year commitment for example, to this endevour. It helps to see setbacks in the bigger perspective.

- Focus on the process. See whether your daily habits are in line with your bigger vision. Think this out, would someone taking the actions I take end up where you want to be? If the answer is yes, than ground yourself in that. Remind yourself in moments of doubt that you are on the path.

- Related to the focussing on the process, is tracking process. If you have an overview of things you have done, small achievements you gained, you won’t be swapped away by a flash of anxiety as much.

- Develop self-esteem. This one is huge, but is a longer project. 6 pillars of self-esteem by Nathaniel Brandon, with some of his stem-completions in the morning? Oh boy. Thats powerful.

You can do it my friend ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Identity  I SEE YOU! Pure Gold your comment. The thing I will work on implementing is the tracking process! Cheers man off to great waves strong winds and beautiful island women :)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?