Conscious life

trump complains about nobel prize

11 posts in this topic

trump dragged prime minister Dr abiy ahmed for having a Nobel prize. he didn't even know who pm abiy is, and claims he deserves abiy amhed prize. I see now trump is a psychopath. he even didn't know where Dr abiy is he said from Japan, abiy said if Trump needs nobel prize he should go directly to nobel prize institution not ethiopia. 

He did make fair point that they gave Nobel peace prize to Obama for nothing, what comes to  Mr Abiy Ahmed, I do not know if he deserved it, I really do not know all details into this matter, maybe he is not lying and there was indeed more going on that meets the eye.

We can make peaceful discussion about events that took place and what people from this country think about this situation. 

I actually want to see how it will turn out. 

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue trump is totally crazy. he didn't even know where Dr abiy is from. he said he is from Japan, but pm abiy is from ethiopia. he has done tremendous job in ethiopia, Dr abiy is a yellow stage value system man. even though he has done a lot of good work the people couldn't handle it because most of the people are at stage purple and red. 

1 hour ago, Conscious life said:

@purerogue trump is totally crazy. he didn't even know where Dr abiy is from. he said he is from Japan, but pm abiy is from ethiopia. he has done tremendous job in ethiopia, Dr abiy is a yellow stage value system man. even though he has done a lot of good work the people couldn't handle it because most of the people are at stage purple and red. 

Don't be naive, he clearly knew where he is from :D

Are you from Ethiopia? 

In my humble opinion, Donald Trump clearly deserves a Nobel prize for best stand up comedy act in recent memory. The likes of Dave Chapelle got NOTHING on that guy!

Why so serious?

Have you considered that maybe Trump had way more to do with this peace deal being accepted by Eritrea and Ethiopia then you think>?

Just as he did with North Korea and South Korea.

Actually I have a hunch that what he is doing in Iran is to bring Iran and Iraq closer and these leader bombings that are going on lately is to take out leaders who would never allow it to happen. 

But time will tell. 

But I am sure that he did influence South Korea and North Korea, just as he did Eritrea and Ethiopia, there is no way they would just make peace on their own, at least not in any near future. 

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue yes I am from ethiopia. @purerogue trump didn't participate in ethiopia Eritrea peace bringing condition. 

But what I realize you got the most devilsh and lier president you have. 

16 minutes ago, Conscious life said:

@purerogue yes I am from ethiopia. @purerogue trump didn't participate in ethiopia Eritrea peace bringing condition. 

But what I realize you got the most devilsh and lier president you have. 

Well he did, not personally ofc, but he was president and he had his people doing his bidding. 

Edited by purerogue

4 hours ago, purerogue said:

Well he did, not personally ofc, but he was president and he had his people doing his bidding. 

You are clearly inspired by your fake president.  America had nothing to do with Ethiopia/Eritrea peace deal.  Trump was most likely confusing it with current negotiations between Egypt and Ethiopia about water resources.  This is just another proof of the incredible incompetence of the Murkan president...

ADDIS ABABA, Ethiopia (AP) — Video of U.S. President Donald Trump saying he had a hand in the latest Nobel Peace Prize has gone viral in Ethiopia after Trump asserted that he had “made a deal” to save the country.

The comments during a rally in the U.S. on Thursday don’t mention the East African country by name, but Trump says: “I made a deal, I saved a country, and I just heard the head of that country is now getting the Nobel Peace Prize for saving the country. ... Did I have something to do with it? Yeah. But that’s the way it is.”

Ethiopia’s Prime Minister Abiy Ahmed accepted the prize in December for making peace with longtime rival Eritrea and other reforms. Abiy’s office did not comment Friday.

Trump almost never comments on Africa, and some critics have said his administration has neglected African issues.

Many Ethiopians were puzzled by Trump’s remarks. Some said his talk of a deal must have referred to the new peace with Eritrea.

But one senior Ethiopian official told The Associated Press the remarks referred to preventing further tensions between Ethiopia and Egypt over a massive dam that Ethiopia is completing on the Nile river. Egypt says the dam threatens its water supply. Ethiopia says it’s needed for development.

Ministers from the countries, plus Sudan, are expected to meet in Washington on Monday to report on the failure of their latest round of talks.

“He was talking about Egypt and Ethiopia,” the official with Ethiopia’s foreign ministry said. He spoke on condition of anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the media on the matter.

The official asserted that Egypt’s president lobbied Trump over the disputed dam project, leading to the U.S. taking a role in the discussions.

“President Trump really believes he avoided a war as such … but that was not the case,” the official said.

7 hours ago, purerogue said:

Just as he did with North Korea and South Korea.

What Trump did was to escalate the situation threatening North Korea to make it a living Hell, with fire and fury like the world has never seen, he literally said. Behind the curtains, South Korea and his own inteligence and militars made Trump sign a peace agreement, because they knew Kim Jong Un is crazy enough to actually execute his nuclear threats too. Trump was very irresponsible to speak like he did about North Korea in the first place.

He is no man of peace, he is inflamatory and what he is doing in Iran is horrible too. Iran does not want a war, but provoking a country like that, it was to expect they wouldn't stay still. They attacked two american bases and a plane full of civilians, not any american victim, this is no coincidence. This didn't need to start, but he did it. I'm afraid what the American military industry wants is Iran to really harm the USA and get the excuse to counter attack, that may be on his second term, after he is reelected.

Edited by Hatfort

I understand that you do not like him, USA was involved in this deal , you can check old news.

Follow actual events, not nonsense that some want you to believe. 

It makes me wonder how you can be so spiritual ,but have so much hate for people, things you know nothing about, be objective

It is same as with his impeachment scandal, where you seriously have to question people stupidity, what his motives were is questionable, but making 

claims of him being criminal and doing bad is just pure stupidity, if anyone thinks that asking to investigate corruption is bad thing , no matter if he is next candidate, then you should start to question your own reasoning. 

Edited by purerogue