blankisomeone

love...

8 posts in this topic

When you spend a lot of time alone it can be brutal because you start to think that you can’t be loved

And you lose interest in things and you don’t see the point in doing anything anymore, because why would you?

I think that’s why friends and family are important, because we keep reminding one another that we are loved and what we think isn’t true. That’s why I think everyone needs someone to remind them of that truth, that they matter somehow

But it’s very easy to love someone when they are what you think a good person should be. For example, it’s very easy to love your parents when they act in ways that benefit you. It’s very easy to love your partner when they’re loyal to you. But when your partner cheats on you or when your parents do something wrong, then it becomes more difficult to love them.

And ultimately it’s very difficult to love yourself because you got a front row seat to all your insecurities, all your weaknesses and fragility. That’s why I think everyone deserves love. Literally everyone. Even “bad” people.

Even someone who is all alone deserves love. But where would they get it? Is it possible to feel loved ALL BY YOURSELF? It’s not so easy

Like, if I didn’t have my friends, if I didn’t have my parents, if I didn’t have ANYONE. Could I still love myself enough to the point where my insecurities, difficulties, weaknesses and fragility wouldn’t matter?

If a person killed your mom would you be able to look them in the eyes and forgive them? And love them? Boy, would that be difficult... even though love is what they need most... Such love may seem impossible. Such love is rare... I feel like we’d be blinded by such love.

Time alone is brutal.

Your weaknesses get louder.

Your thoughts get louder.

Your judgements about yourself get louder.

And love seems impossible at this point.

Then... when you go out and someone treats you well, when someone is nice to you, when someone tells you they love you... you almost can’t believe it :’(

Also, when you go out and someone is mean to you, when someone reinforces something negative about you that you’re already very familiar with, that you already beat yourself up for... oh man... That’s tough...

Love. What the heck is love anyways?

It’s when you accept something for what it is. It’s when you look at life and say: “yeah. Despite everything, life is good, life is worth it.” Despite what? Despite death. Despite hate. Despite war. Despite diseases. Despite everything.

Well, in that case, Love sounds like a superpower, impossible for humans. If you love such things you’ll be labeled crazy. And for a good reason.

Idk where I’m going with this. I just really wish I could talk about this with people around me. But they wouldn’t understand in a million years. Even I don’t understand

There is a good video of Absolute Love by Leo.

But in an attempt to answer your question; Love is Absolute. 

Love is all around you, it is no as simple as emotional feelings. 

Emotions / Feelings are a construct of the mind. If you contemplated this duality, you will realize that love isn't as simple as a relationship or a construct of the mind. It is far more ground-breaking than ego. You are projecting mind-based, emotion-driven love (i.e Love cannot be a super-power if it is grounded in acceptance.) 

Nonetheless, you have the opportunity to love yourself, since that is all that is - which is your true nature. Not your human insecurities, weakness, judgments, relationships, family or friends. 

What he is basically saying is that there is all encompassing acceptance,deep connection, love is just word they decided to give to it, they could call it asfksafk if they wanted to, but being proper fluffy people they decided to use word Love. 

Do you believe you're not worthy of love ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 hours ago, Shin said:

Do you believe you're not worthy of love ?

I am. Everyone is. I just get sad whenever I think there’s people that don’t see it, because most people need another person to tell them they love them... And sometimes when I’m alone I’m flooded with thoughts that say “see, no one loves you, otherwise you wouldn’t be alone now” I know those thoughts aren’t real, but I know that they’re not real because I have people in my life that care for me, that love me. What about people that don’t have that? They will believe such thoughts ;’(

13 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

Well, in that case, Love sounds like a superpower, impossible for humans. If you love such things you’ll be labeled crazy.

Precisely!

But lucky for you, you are not really a human, so for you it is possible.

But takes some work ;)

The crazy are the ones who deny Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 hours ago, blankisomeone said:

“see, no one loves you, otherwise you wouldn’t be alone now”

If those thoughts still happen regularly, you're still partially believing them on a subconscious level.

What about people that don’t have that? They will believe such thoughts ;’(

Yes they do, hence why they suffer enormously.

Now what would be the best way to help them ?

Surely not by feeling bad about it, rather, to feel so amazing that they feel loved just being near you :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them