Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nate0068

Content within infinity

5 posts in this topic

Im curious of the of the all the content in infinity do other dimensions And realitys exist? And if im god an immortal do i just randomly go into another dimension or do i reincarnate into this reality again? Dreams kinda feel like different dimensions / realitys but idk how many radicaly diffrent dimensions are there?

13 minutes ago, Nate0068 said:

Im curious of the of the all the content in infinity do other dimensions And realitys exist? And if im god an immortal do i just randomly go into another dimension or do i reincarnate into this reality again? Dreams kinda feel like different dimensions / realitys but idk how many radicaly diffrent dimensions are there?

I will tell version I like the most, everything that you think you know is lie, all of this reality and rest of it is nothing more then fantasy created by Source, this reality you are talking about never even existed, as did anything that has happened, this story is written in a way that you will believe everything for a fact, but in fact even logic is not logic, as everything else you believe to be something that it is not, including your memory and personality that do not exist. 

Infinity = all things and everything is possible.  There is no limit or boundaries. 

If there is no limit, then there are an unlimited possibilites of dimensions 

Randomness is apart of duality, it really doesn't exist from an absolute / God perspective  - since all dualities go back into non-duality 

Therefore, God does not randomly spawn itself into existence. It is already IS. 

As far as reincarnation, I'll leave that up to you to contemplate. 

3 hours ago, Nate0068 said:

Infinity is Everything. The is no content within infinity. All content is infinity. Everything. All concepts, all things, all physical, all non-physical, all ideas, all dimensions.

There are an infinite number of dimensions. To me, the deeper questions to inquire is "what is existence?", "what is 'real' and what is 'imagined?'". From my pov, there seems to be an assumption that there is a way to objectively determine if something is "real" - if something "really exists". This is the deeper realization breakthrough, imo. 

You are already starting to break down the "real vs imagined" duality by experiencing and contemplating grey areas. For example, you say "Dreams kinda feel like different dimensions". This is important to break down the duality that a thing "a dream dimension" is either real or imagined. Your experience is that is feels kinda real. That is a big step to dissolve the real vs imagined duality. As well, you say it feels kinda real. You didn't say "According to my analysis, I think it is kinda real". There are modes of being that resonate with other "dimensions", that are not based on thought stories. The thought stories can be blocks. For example, I was dark hiking in the woods last night and "felt" a presence. It wasn't quite a feeling, yet much closer to a feeling than a thought. Some people don't want to explore these dimensions. They find them disturbing and don't want to engage. Yet if you want to explore them and develop these abilities, transcending the analytical thought stories is really important. For example, when I felt the presence my first response was not to let go and flow with the presence. My first response was thinking "What was that? Was that a spirit? Was that real or just my imagination?". Once these thoughts come in to figure it out, it is lost. The resonance with the presence is not a "figure it out" kind of thing. It is a different mode of being. As soon as I start thinking about it, I lose it. This goes for all paranormal activities. To explore them and develop the skills, I need to let go of analytical thoughts. One key for me to do this is to let go of what is "real vs. imagined". The "real vs imagined" duality can be helpful when I am at work interacting with my co-workers who live in a dualistic "real vs imagined" world. Yet this duality is not helpful when I am exploring dimensions and modes of being beyond constructs of "real vs imagined". 

@Pudgey so you if you take 2 colors lets say for example yellow and red you know how there extremely different like one’s yellow ones red there just so different are there radically different colors and things that we haven’t seen ?are we unaware of completely totally different colors that don’t look like any colors we know ?