EntheogenTruthSeeker

Delusional? Becoming God - Jim Carey +THC

38 posts in this topic

@OBEler i‘m talking about people who got financial bancrupcy disappear and land on the streets because of their condition. i know three or four people in my city who live on the streets because no one brought them to the doctor. this person i was talking about is in the long run pretty happy that she was not used as a psychedelic test bunny and is able to live a relatively normal life, having a job and stable relationship. what are you even talking about - you do exactly the same - and call it shamanism without knowing enough of the sideeffects.

and in germany the meds would not cost a fortune because there is something called health care. whatever you choose if a shaman or a psychiatrist just make sure you find a good one. because in both cases there are blind drivers on the street. and i would say there are probably more of them who do some sort of shamanism as they don’t even have to prove their basic knowledge to anyone. so it’s probably more difficult to find a real shaman than a real doctor.

Edited by remember

@remember that is right, in germany there is health care, I just mean for other countries in the world you have to pay a lot. I googled it and costs were 60 $ per month and you need to take it years after years.

You are right, after all I am doing the same, very carefully of course. But as I said, shamanism can solve the root cause. Antidepressants and other medicaments like that don't have this power

@OBEler so you solved your girlfriends problem with shamanism? 

don‘t get me wrong it’s all medicine the separation is only in your head.  why do you have to choose either or? there is either good medicine or bad medicine in sense of helping or not helping or worsening the condition. as long as i can’t heal i try to controll the symptoms. if shamanism will work, fine, if yoga and  meditation will work, fine, if phytopharmaka will help, fine - but if not? you usually start out in a psychosis and gain more experience with time. at least knowing which meds can stabilize one in a phase of emergency is a really good start - and oftentimes people can go down with medication or change to something less heavy.

it’s pretty expensive yes - and it’s discrimination that people who are in need of longterm meds for psychiatric drugs have to pay for it if it secures a stable life for them. 

and one thing about shamanism is: it’s not the healing of the condition, the condition is the root of shamanism it’s just channeling of the condition but not if the person with the condition becomes the patient, a shaman can’t heal what a shaman is made of - a shaman can only become a shaman, someone with that gift might not even need psychotropic/delic substances, a healer knows how to heal and that means whatever is best for the patient.

Edited by remember

Some of the discussion here is assuming there is a psychiatric "problem". If one assumes there is a psychiatric problem, then we could have a discussion on the pros and cons of seeing a psychiatrist or shaman for help with this problem. That is one frame, there is also a very different frame. A person could have paranormal abilities that are considered psychotic by the community and psychiatrists. A psychiatrist may misdiagnose the paranormal ability and associated distress as "psychosis" and prescribe medication to relieve the "psychotic" episodes. A shaman could see this person and rather than seeing a "psychotic problem" the shaman may recognize the paranormal and mystical abilities. Rather than trying to "treat" or "cure" this person, the shaman would support this person and try to help this person reach their mystical potential. This is a very different frame. . . As well, there could be a combination of both frames. 

On the flip side, imagine an aboriginal tribe in which a person has an extraordinary memory. They can remember details of every single day of their life. They can remember a string of thousands of numbers. To the aboriginal community, this is highly abnormal - they have never seen anything like this and think the person is possessed by a demon. Shamans and witch doctors come to try and "cure" the person of this psychosis. This person could come to America and be seen as gifted. The person would go on talk shows and could become a celebrity. Mathematicians and psychologists may try and help this gifted person reach their highest potential. For example, could this person expand their abilities toward a photographic memory? 

28 minutes ago, remember said:

@OBEler so you solved your girlfriends problem with shamanism? 

When you mean shamanism = taking psychedelics? No not fully. But even if this did not cure her depression yet, she got some powerful deep insights for her life and with dealing with her actual depression for sure.

Of course we tried a lot of other less riskfull things before:

• meditation (powerful. had one ego death during a 10 minutes session )
  • holosync (binaureal beats). helped a lot, many bad memories came to the surface. She did this for some months with breaks in between. But it got weaker at the end. When she hear this music, there is really deep things going on in her. She is in another dimension
  • Emotional massage: very very powerful for women I think, I could heal a lot with this. She had many past life experiences during this session, that was scary for me but she was fine
  • Hatha Yoga: After her second exercise she said she felt like the transformation to a super saiyajin from dragon ball. The energy of the whole universe got through her she said, she was the whole earth and the whole sky.  She did not do this again, I ask me why
  • her healing stones (also very powerful, but she said the psychedelic experience was much much stronger)
  • more sports and better nutrition (maybe reduced a little stress)
  • psychologist and psychiatrists (was a waste of time)
Edited by OBEler

@OBEler well no if i talk about shamanism i talk about the real thing, people who where initiated into old healing methods - and even there you can find probably a lot of weird stuff that is based on a lot of belief. i talk about spirit travel and sweating huts and dark room retreats which are accompanied by experienced masters who will sometimes even say - no this treatment is not for you - because what you want and what you need might not always be exactly the same. and using only „prescribed“ drugs - talking about people who have experience with healing.

how can you be sure that it will heal her if it didn’t yet? you said it‘s the only way. but it’s based on beliefs alone.

@remember where did I say it is the only way? I never woud say this. I just said we tried a lot of other stuff

lol everything is based on beliefs, you can say this to any method we tried on her. 

You think a little too simplistic when it comes to healing. She had many traumas and maybe in her past lifes too. So of course you cannot wipe out these with one try, You can release bad energy bit by bit. Everytime something big happened it cleaned a bit from her karma

In germany it is hardly to find a healer, any recommendations would be nice. Of course I would inform me about shamanism risks too. Every tool has his own risks

Edited by OBEler

1 hour ago, OBEler said:

But as I said, shamanism can solve the root cause. Antidepressants and other medicaments like that don't have this power

is this not an equivalent to saying there is nothing else? 

unfortunately i don’t have any addresses for shamans - i know people who have been to shamanic gatherings for reason of increasing creativity and energy - but i know no one who solved their depressions or bipolar disorder with it. or with shamanism as the main cure. i would also not want to recommend anyone on blind faith, therefore i‘d recommend you to search for yourself - i guess most shamans nowerdays would have an online platform and some kind of prove for their abilities and if it is a picture of them with their indian shamanic teacher or even some kind of pedagogic/medical background. also either shaman or psychologist or psychiatrist, usually you can find out if you can trust them if you ask some questions about how they would proceed.

Edited by remember

@remember

13 minutes ago, remember said:

is this not an equivalent to saying there is nothing else? 

@remember No not at all, I just compared shamanism with medicaments from psychiatrists and said that shamanism/psychedelics are much more powerful at getting to to the root cause of depression

@OBEler well it just seemed that you know - so it probably means you don’t know. what is really the best starting point to find out what would be a good treatment action plan. worst case cenario backup plans are always good to have.

also i thought it was about bipolar. two pair of shoes. depression is the other side of hypomania and bipolar has it all - but it’s not the same. it’s the high that makes it psychotic which also makes it psychic and chaotic and run out of controll. but psychic means not to fall blindly for delusions, it means to still maintain some kind of control and get the basics right - it means being visionary but not getting lost, what can only be maintained under some kind of control or at least of being able to return to a state of self control.

Edited by remember

@remember bipolar, maniac, depression, obsession, psychotic,... all these she had with different grades and not always all the time. Depression is maybe the biggest one right now

Finding a real haman or healer in germany would be great. Any suggestions are welcome

Edited by OBEler

@Leo Gura it seems like in hindsight I was just saying words that I knew about non duality, but it was really just channeling. I couldn’t tell you why I am god or why I universal consciousness, it just was and was the truth. I always think I fake these type of experiences and just parrot Leo shit while I’m high or sober and think that it’s enlightenment. Despite the doubt, I know it was my best alone experience of my life for sure. How do I tell the difference if it’s a real non dual experience?

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Leo Gura it seems like in hindsight I was just saying words that I knew about non duality, but it was really just channeling. I couldn’t tell you why I am god or why I universal consciousness, it just was and was the truth. I always think I fake these type of experiences and just parrot Leo shit while I’m high or sober and think that it’s enlightenment. Despite the doubt, I know it was my best alone experience of my life for sure. How do I tell the difference if it’s a real non dual experience?

Sounds like it was a genuine experience in the moment, but as soon as you came down you lost track of it almost completely because you haven't gone deeply enough into the contemplation work.

The point is not just to trip. The point of a trip is use that window of expanded consciousness to contemplate and gain understanding about how consciousness/reality works. If you do that, after many trips you will develop a deep understanding which can be retained even when you're not in the trip. The understanding extends into sober material reality. But this takes serious contemplation work. You have to be interested in understanding the ins and outs of consciousness. Psychedelics are just vehicles for the exploration and understanding of consciousness.

It is like traveling to America by sail ship in the 15th century from Europe. How much of America can you understand after one voyage? Not even 1%. Which is why explorers took many voyages and kept careful notes and deeply studied and contemplated what they saw there. All exploration works this way. We are doing this with Mars right now -- sending new voyagers there every few years, and we hardly know anything about Mars even after 20+ trips. Scientists are hard at work back on Earth digesting and contemplating the results of every voyage every year. They spend more time contemplating the results of the voyage than they do on the voyage itself.

Take clues from this exploration process as to how to go about exploring consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura wow that was an amazing analogy. I’ll check out your question video you just released. Thanks a lot for the timely response. You reply more often and accurately than my real life guru haha 

@Serotoninluv thank you for the lovely compliments. I guess I may have a gift. We’ll have to see after more psychedelics and sobriety. 

I’m not sure wether I want to be a shaman. Plus, with my manic, insomnia and religious/spiritual preoccupation hospitalizations, I don’t think I can even be one. 

Suggestions? 

2 minutes ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Serotoninluv

I’m not sure wether I want to be a shaman. Plus, with my manic, insomnia and religious/spiritual preoccupation hospitalizations, I don’t think I can even be one. 

Suggestions? 

One needn't become a shaman. Paranormal/mystical abilities can be beneficial in many different careers. I was pointing more toward recognition and development of the abilities. 

2 hours ago, EntheogenTruthSeeker said:

@Serotoninluv thank you for the lovely compliments. I guess I may have a gift. We’ll have to see after more psychedelics and sobriety. 

Suggestions? 

@EntheogenTruthSeeker Can you describe your religious preoccupations that are causing you insomnia? What is it all about?

On 14.1.2020 at 10:52 PM, OBEler said:

Finding a real shaman or healer in germany would be great. Any suggestions are welcome

i‘m not so sure i can provide you with that but before using psychedelics i would try to use more soft plant based medication. as lithium is one of the best working „medication“ it’s more a mineral supplement though, i would try it with schüssler salts lithium (i don’t believe in schüssler salts much but that one would be interesting) or find out if you can use it in another homeopathic or low dose and if it has any effect - if so i would be happy if you would tell me, because it’s one of the untested hypothesises i made up and i could tell my family who is on heavier medication. then i would find out if rhodiola has any stabilizing effect. it works for mild depressions, and also find out what they do in tcm and ayurvedic medicin with bipolar patients. if you are on a research for yourself that’s where i would start. also raw fermented cocoa beans where doing the trick for me to get into a more serotonin based level when down - although if challenged with highs i guess that might be even heightening the highs so it’s only for the depression phases i guess, i also don’t know though how much they might influence the cycle though - i would also try to figure out if there is any cyclical regularity in her ups and downs. how many days, how connected to maybe her female cycle, what does change of weather do with her? one of the tricks to self healing is knowing ones condition like an avatar who is constantly at ones side. maybe it would even help her to find one, or one for every phase - maybe not a pokemon avatar, but even that if she likes it and if it helps her.

Edited by remember