ardacigin

Culadasa's 12 Audio lectures on Meditative Joy

5 posts in this topic

For anyone who wants to bring more happiness and joy to their lives, start the emotional mastery process and significantly develop mindfulness as a natural result of it, I highly recommend listening to Culadasa's 12 part series on meditative joy. Here is the 1st part on youtube. You can find the rest by searching '..part 2' etc.

The audio quality is not that great after coming from Leo's videos but the content quality is very high. Try to meditate and listen to this at the same time.

Much love,

Thanks, I've been procrastinating implementing some Cudalasa lectures/podcasts/whatever (except the Q&As that I watch sometime) and your post is coming right on time, I'm gonna do at least a few minutes of Cudalasa video before meditation from now

@ardacigin  Would you recomend to start with this series or the other one that you mentionned in another post first ? (I forgot the name exactly, like a 10part series, maybe from some retreat talks)

4 hours ago, Jordan94 said:

Thanks, I've been procrastinating implementing some Cudalasa lectures/podcasts/whatever (except the Q&As that I watch sometime) and your post is coming right on time, I'm gonna do at least a few minutes of Cudalasa video before meditation from now

@ardacigin  Would you recomend to start with this series or the other one that you mentionned in another post first ? (I forgot the name exactly, like a 10part series, maybe from some retreat talks)

This one is about meditative joy and he really sets the tone for what emotional landscape to cultivate in meditation. I highly recommend starting with this one. It is foundational.

Meditate while listening to this. It is perfectly fine. Make sure to follow the breath without too much strain and allow some joy to arise. If agitation and negative sensations starts to arise, relax, smile and go back to the breath in a gentle way. Do this while listening to the recording.

After this is over, you can get started on other lectures that interest you.