28 cm unbuffed

Casual sex

6 posts in this topic

// For people who didn't watch the video - sex is like giving and receiving someone's energy - if you sleep with a low self-esteem chicks, your self-esteem will drop, naturally, etc

What do you guys think about that? 

Sex is energy exchange for sure. I really want to get into pick up right now and I'm not sure how to go about it.

Don't want to overthink that shit too, I'm always looking for the simple, solid solutions and truths. 

Your experience?

Based on the video, do you have more desire for casual sex or are you resonating more toward sacred union?

That could affect how you approach dating. 

Do you believe talking to someone with lower self-esteem will make you lose self-esteem yourself?
Or kissing someone? Or going fishing with, or high-fiving someone?
I guess it depends on whether you believe what she said about sexual energy being the energy of all creation, and sex making you exchange positive or negative energy with your partner.
To me this sounds like they are describing a psychological level, rather than a spiritual one. Of course, if you sleep with someone you straightaway deem to have spiritual work to do, wounds to heal which you do not and you thus believe them to be inferior to you in some way, you are going to feel like you are in some way less, after the act. That doesn't have to be related to energy flows or whatever, it's just you feeling like you settled for less than you are worth. Additionally you could just be influenced by contact with people who have to struggle through challenges where you might be further along, but then fear ego backlash.
I'm not the best at advice about this topic, as I haven't had that much casual sex so far, but to me, it can be an opportunity to seek connection, be open and vulnerable very quickly and to therefore emotionally, socially and eventually spiritually profit from this connection.

2 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

// For people who didn't watch the video - sex is like giving and receiving someone's energy - if you sleep with a low self-esteem chicks, your self-esteem will drop, naturally, etc

What do you guys think about that? 

Sex is energy exchange for sure. I really want to get into pick up right now and I'm not sure how to go about it.

Don't want to overthink that shit too, I'm always looking for the simple, solid solutions and truths. 

Your experience?

Do it. I have been for years. Its not easy. I have seen some stuff and I have to say, its absolutely ruthless. Go out. Infield is the solution. 

YouTube Julien blanc Tim Samuels. You got a C list journalist. He deems pickup as "creepy" but when approaching he talks to pretty girls about feet and socks. It's hilarious that crap mainstream pedals and in actuality. 

Do it. Put it in. Do the time. Pending your height, looks, social skills, game, and SMV, you get results. Reality is that, there's always a better lookin fellas, taller, better game, more money, lifestyle, bigger horn, and more. The Game by Strauss deemed it bigger better prize. The red pill deems it hypergamy. Call it whatever. Its plain SAVAGE. PERIOD! 

I got good news for you. You can learn game. You can date, pull. SNL and fwb. You can have a better life in dating. You will see some shit in the process. Your world view will get decimated. You will see infidelity. You will see cucking. You will see your cherish become a single mom. You will watch your crush piss her youth away chasing Chad on a Harley as side piece. Then you will get it. You will hit your stride late. You will pull hotter and younger girls. You will date and bang girls you couldn't in your teens. Girls who never gave you the time will come around but typically after riding the carousel and nearing 30 + finding Jesus (conveniently). Rollo calls it the epiphany phase. 

I had older girls furious about the club and bar scene now. They complained that the girls were all 21. She's mad she can't compete. AGAIN, its fucking savage. I don't make the rules. When she was 21, she didn't want to commit. Playboy is now banging those 21yr olds and she's furious. 

Play the game. Play your hand. Take your chances. The alternative is cuck. Its marrying Chad's booty call or Tyrone baby mamma. No dice. When young and banging or no thanks. 

YouTube gene warfare by stefan Molyneux r vs k. Truth on sex. Its absolutely savage. 

1sec in the game. You have the ball. What do you do? 

I always shoot. 

@Meetjoeblack

No fucking idea, why are you in my life right now xD

I mean - every topic I read, there's your nickname - probably I strongly resonate with your vibe right now and you get me / I get you.

I even watched Meet Joe Black movie yesterday and your Rollo epithany stage is exactly what I got from this movie. Going into pickup is like becoming Death that got into Brad Pitt's body. And after that stage you are back to your old - new self. 

Also - I see fucking ravens everywhere lately (with my intuition / third eye / awereness) - there's a lot symbolism to that.  

My mother gave me a great amount of trauma - had sex with her partner, when I was sleeping next to her. I woke up paralised and thought that she is getting hurt, but couldn't do anything. 

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed