Meetjoeblack

I just started Leo's life purpose course

31 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Meetjoeblack said:

So, I got infraction from 2mods for the same thing.

You namecalled, which is against forum guidelines, in two separate threads, hence 2 mods giving you warnings. Please don't portray yourself as a victim. Thank you.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

22 hours ago, Anna1 said:

You namecalled, which is against forum guidelines, in two separate threads, hence 2 mods giving you warnings. Please don't portray yourself as a victim. Thank you.

You can't help yourself posting in my thread ah. 

I think someone misses me. ??

1 hour ago, Meetjoeblack said:

You can't help yourself posting in my thread ah

Technically, its Leo's thread, since it's his forum and I'm a mod. If something needs clarified that you are bringing up on the forum, then I'm going to clarify it, because what you said is not what happened.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

On 2020-01-30 at 10:50 PM, Anna1 said:

Technically, its Leo's thread, since it's his forum and I'm a mod. If something needs clarified that you are bringing up on the forum, then I'm going to clarify it, because what you said is not what happened.

You really missed me.  ?

"Those who undertake missions are the selected ones."

"Happiness is found in doing, not merely in possessing."

"The energy you radiate is the reality you get back."

"The transformation of mediocrity into genius through transmutation."

Edited by Meetjoeblack

There's new insight. I am downloading more and letting it land before integration. Come clarity.

I met a new girl. I love meeting new girls.

A new buddy I originally thought solidify knowing I was on the right path. Its become evident that the encounter wasn't by chance. I suspect there's a crisis of faith.

My awareness is growing.

I finished levels of energy frederick dodson. Its similar to power vs force by DR Hawkins. Its a excellent read. It's coinciding in the Purpose Course. 

I have been busy. I also have 6 points from ban camp. That sucks but, there's no ambiguity nor substitution to speaking and living my truth. 

Sadly, I heard a update from his beautiful daughter that Dr. Peterson isn't well but recovering. God bless. I pray, meditate and wish a speedy recovery. I have cone out of the darkness. The man's helped me sort myself out, to take responsibility, and to be playing the hand I was dealt to the highest level I can. At least from the point of consciousness I am resonating from. 

I am enjoying the Life Purpose course. It is a awful lot of work but it feels organised. I have a abstract puzzle to put together here. It is well worth the price of admission to take the course and do the work. I saw so. Many guys in reddit ripping pickup torrent and content but they don't pull nor approach. What a waste! 

Finally, I got a few numbers and a date for the week. Its weird running into people from High school or college. I have evolved and transcended who I was for better or worse. 

I am still healing. My last mushroom trip, i felt the plant medicine hugging me, and healing me as i sat in meditation. I am also integrated my shadow. I also have work to do. I notice that if or when a girl from the past tries to come around, one's who never gave up the time a day, i am resentful. I resent being fallback or plan Z. After game, it all changed. Date a few girls a year to one night stands and random hookups. 

Weird, i started approaching to find a wife. Instead i learned game, and i don't have any more interest there st least not right now. I may change. I have more to do right now do life purpose course and taking action is my responsibility. Its my priority. 

So, back from ban camp. I inboxed Leo on a particular mods abuse of power and virtue signaling.

Moving on, I finished levels of energy. It was excellent. It referenced the Sedona method which I started reading. It coincides with the purpose course nicely. A insight included, "you are having a feeling. You aren't that feeling." useful tip during pickup with the most ridiculous of logistics. I am looking forward to seeing her again ?!

I just got through the consciousness vblog and the one on self limiting beliefs. I had this ridiculous idea pop into my head.

Imagine, gun to the head like fight club. Could I do XYZ?

Start a business? Make a million? Travel the world? Approach "that girl?" create passive streams of income? Multiple streams of income?

I like manga. I came across this episode of dbz. Vegeta seeks power and a new technique. Instead, he's told they can only teach "spirit control!" ?

I've been doing a lot of pranic breathing techniques. I started the wim Hoff techniques too. I am consistently meditating too. My energy is excellent. Moreover, my awareness has skyrocked. I am being precognitive. I am noticing it in game, in the workplace, purpose, and lifestyle.

I am beginning to think about doing a fast. More accurately, intermittent fasting, and gaining more muscle before cutting as I enter into the spring.

I am still letting content land. I am reading a series of books atm. Today started off rough. My alarm didn't go off. I was late to work. I hit every light there. I got opened by a cute girl. I was annoyed with everything before taking a step back. I got opened. Nothing was that bad. I just made it home and took it easy tonight. I didn't workout. I took a rest day. Back tomorrow hard. 

I'm starting to fast soon. I did wim hoof breathing techniques, some meditating both guided and strict. I took a Epsom salt bath to help sleep and heal muscle repair plus DOMs. I did Leo's mantra techniques as suggested from the prior video. I feel like a crazy person doing it lol but I recall ufc thug rose doing that at weigh ins before shocking the world to win her title. There's definitely nothing wrong with mantras and prayer. 

On 10/02/2020 at 0:26 AM, Meetjoeblack said:

I have more to do right now do life purpose course and taking action is my responsibility. Its my priority.

That's cool. I'm looking forward to it as well. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@MeetjoeblackLol, this is so nostalgic. Let us know if it works for you. 

Edit- If you wanna talk about it, you can PM me.

Edited by Son of leo