jack34

am a shy guy, does she likes me.?

5 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone..!

am a 22 years old guy.  am a very shy guy. I noticed that a girl in my class has a crush on me. she always follow me and sometimes she tries to start a conversation with me. but am very shy. but I think she wants to propose to me.  what should I do.?

Stretch yourself into engaging in a conversation? What's the worst that can happen? Sometimes it doesn't have to be more complicated than that. 

Edited by Eph75

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

6 hours ago, jack34 said:

Hello Everyone..!

am a 22 years old guy.  am a very shy guy. I noticed that a girl in my class has a crush on me. she always follow me and sometimes she tries to start a conversation with me. but am very shy. but I think she wants to propose to me.  what should I do.?

Tell her what you are doing tonight. Tell her to come. 

Compliance or next. 

@jack34 I would let go of future thinking and engage more in what is actually happen now. It seems like there is something about you she likes and your shyness hasn’t been a problem. Perhaps she is curious and kinda likes the shyness. Some women do and are turned off by aggressive guys trying to game them.

I wouldn’t try to be something I’m not. In this case an outgoing guy that tries to act confident - that could be a turn off. Yet if I was interested in her, I would not stay in my shell and have her do all the reaching out. She will eventually get bored. Imagine watching a movie of a shy gal that intrigues you. You are curious and want to learn more about her, yet the movie gies on and on without any progress. Eventually, you will get bored with the movie. 

I would step into my discomfort zone a bit in an effort to connect with her. I would be genuine and have no expectations. Maybe if you learn about each other, you will like each other, or maybe not. I’m ok with either. The worse scenario for me is doing nothing due to fear and missing out. . . Looking back a year later thinking “I wonder what could have happened if I had tried to connect with her”.

If I wanted to know if she liked me, I would put my feelers out while still staying grounded and not going out on a limb. On a Monday, you could ask her what her favorite part if her weekend was. Notice if she seems interested in sharing it with you. If she is acting polite, checking her phone and trying to get away - not interested. If she is engaged and asks a question about you, thats a sign of interest. If you have something in common, like similar music, you could say “wow, it would be fun to go to a concert together” (or whatever your common interest is - movies, games, hiking - whatever). It’s an easy way to get a feel for interest while still allowing you to maintain a level of shyness. Watch how she responds. If she smiles and says somethIng like “yea, that would be fun”, then she is opening the door. You could take it one step forward and and ask her if she would like to do xyz this weekend (whatever the common interest is). Or you could say “Great. I could look into something. How about we exchange numbers to jeep in touch”. . . But since she has been approaching you, you can let it lie for now and advance the next time you see her. Then start thinking about planning xyz. The next time you see her, you can say “Hey, I noticed that xyz band is playing at the abc cafe this weekend. Would you like to go?”. 

At the very least, I would start to find out about your common interests. She may mention she likes art. Then look for art galleries and exhibits in town. Then text something like “You mentioned you like art and I noticed a Monet exhibit in town this weekend. Would you like to go?”. If she says yes, she is obviously interested in spending time with you and learning more about you. Yet it doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to have sex and start a long-term relationship with you. Maybe, maybe not.