Annoynymous

Trumps Policy behind killing General Solemani

10 posts in this topic

This is hilarious - this video precisely shows us that the current US president is just massively egoistic while having no knowledge about what he is dealing with.

It's like giving petrol and a box of match to a kid. He may not understand the use of it or he may burn everything. It's a deadly unpredictable situation. 

Edited by Annoynymous

I am not sure how you all come up with these ideas, is to much  media News , or just other people comments, Trump is not dumb, he is very smart and he has very smart team. 

Sure he does not act like some royalty, he is being himself without acting politically correct, not putting up fake form of communication to   show himself.

You might not like his ideas of what USA needs, but calling him dumb is rather pathetic  and makes you yourself look childish.

Edited by purerogue

@purerogue if you see "political incorrectness" as some sort of virtue, then yeah, trump is not dumb because he has managed to fool you and other people by doing it. 

What he has done is crime. He does not even know what his actions mean because if a commander in chief do not know the difference between "al-quds" and "kurds" then giving him power is as same as giving power to a child.

I did not talk about royalty, i talked about knowledge which is a must for a president who is running arguably the most powerful nation of the world.

If you have bothered to see the video posted here rather than jumping into a biased conclusion, you would have known that.  

Edited by Annoynymous

I do not really blame you, he has been slammed by media before he even got elected,  telling you how he is stupid, maniac , second coming of Hitler, if you can't form your own opinion then there is nothing else left then take opinion of others, especially when you are made to think like that every day. 

In my book he has still done less harm to USA then all previous presidents in long time, even with all controversy and Democrats trying to jump at his throat at every opportunity making baseless accusations, they seem to have some very unhealthy obsession with trying to make him in criminal, to the point it is scary.

I mean it is circus what is going on there, for now I feel sorry that he has to deal with with all of this, he has still left some time in presidency , so if he really makes some horrible moves I might change my opinion, but for now he is alright. 

Edited by purerogue

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 6:29 AM, purerogue said:

I do not really blame you, he has been slammed by media before he even got elected,  telling you how he is stupid, maniac , second coming of Hitler, if you can't form your own opinion then there is nothing else left then take opinion of others, especially when you are made to think like that every day. 

In my book he has still done less harm to USA then all previous presidents in long time, even with all controversy and Democrats trying to jump at his throat at every opportunity making baseless accusations, they seem to have some very unhealthy obsession with trying to make him in criminal, to the point it is scary.

I mean it is circus what is going on there, for now I feel sorry that he has to deal with with all of this, he has still left some time in presidency , so if he really makes some horrible moves I might change my opinion, but for now he is alright. 

I am surprised their isn't feedback/pushback on this statement.....well said

1.There is no secret that Trump is not very well educated in foreign affairs and geopolitics. However, the video he showed of him not knowing the difference between the Quds and the Kurds was before things started to heat up in Iran. I'm pretty sure he learned some stuff about the situation in Iran since then from his team. I'm not trying to defend him, but my point is that before taking drastic actions he'll be informed about the general situation in the region. This is what I think his team would do at least.

2. The 2nd video took place(November 2011)  before he became a president(November 2016), and he's talking about Barack Obama.He said that Barack Obama thinks that a war with Iran would result in his re-election, not that he himself think that. It's just a video taken out of the context and used to demonize him. Very big red flag for a news source, in my opinion.

3.Good and valid point.

4.Good points again for pointing out disgusting lies.

5. & 6. Look, if you study both of the world wars, you'd know that the civilians and the common soldiers NEVER know what is taking place behind the scenes and that the government always uses propaganda to justify its aggression, and we make no exception today. What I'm trying to say is that you shouldn't immediately blame Trump for acts of terror or wars in the Middle East. Why? He's just a politician(a mediocre one I shall add), and orders to kill people come from generals and tacticians, not from politicians who don't even know that India and China share a border. The president of the US has enormous power, but that doesn't mean he calls all of the shots himself.He's got a team of prepared individuals who may know more stuff that the general public doesn't, and they ultimately advise and manipulate the president..we can't know what happens behind the closed doors.Every agressive action a country takes is for its own well being and survival.Remember that worse things had happened under Bush's administration. 

7.Yes, he's an unstable and paranoid figure.

Note that in the end the reported said "..he's ready to escalate things with Iran." Nothing happened fortunately, and it was just an unfunded assumption to throw mud at Trump. Honestly, I don't think this man is the best source to get your news from.Yes, Trump sucks, I agree, but this reporter is not treating the subject objectively, which should raise a red flag. 

Don't think that I appreciate Trump. I'm not American, but I'm sure as hell that it would be a big mistake for the US to re-elect him.

@purerogue  Just for clarification : Are you serious or trolling?

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

"

(CNN)Secretary of State Mike Pompeo was a driving force behind President Donald Trump's decision to kill a top Iranian general, sources inside and around the administration tell CNN, a high-stakes move that demonstrates Pompeo's status as the most influential national security official in the Trump administration.

Taking Iranian Gen. Qasem Soleimani "off the battlefield" has been a goal for the top US diplomat for a decade, several sources told CNN.

Targeting Iran's second most powerful official -- the leader of the Revolutionary Guard Corps' Quds Force, the politically and economically powerful military group with regional clout -- was Pompeo's idea, according to a source from his inner circle. That source said the secretary brought the suggestion to Trump. Pompeo "was the one who made the case to take out Soleimani, it was him absolutely," this source said."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/09/politics/pompeo-trump-iran-soleimani/index.html

On 12.1.2020 at 4:53 AM, purerogue said:

I am not sure how you all come up with these ideas, is to much  media News , or just other people comments, Trump is not dumb, he is very smart and he has very smart team. 

Sure he does not act like some royalty, he is being himself without acting politically correct, not putting up fake form of communication to   show himself.

You might not like his ideas of what USA needs, but calling him dumb is rather pathetic  and makes you yourself look childish.

Maybe you right, at least partially.

This forum dehumanizes trump to the extreme. Be aware of that maybe trump with his mentality has larger chance to understand middle eastern thinking better than green and even than yellow people.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

18 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

@purerogue  Just for clarification : Are you serious or trolling?

For clarification purposes,I have different opinion, made it by my own observation and research, not by news headlines.