moon777light

Amazing Tv Show: Messiah (about prophets, cults, God, drama/mystery)

16 posts in this topic

This is an amazing new show on Netflix!!! Its about a mysterious guy who shows up who performs miracles and how the world today, the information/social media era, would react to such a thing. Many many themes talked about on here are shown throughout the show, cults, some wisdom of god, spirituality, exposing our BS. It also shows a lot about the minds of Stage Blue. if you open the trailer link below, look at the dislike/like bar, and that will tell you how stage blue reacts to such things 

I watched like 5 or 6 episodes of it actually. Not bad, pretty nifty for two pound fifty 

It's a little corny, like if Jesus was really like that then fuck, he's annoying 

Edited by Aaron p

Okay I'm a hypocrite I watched it till the end tonight lol. It's slow but it's good

IMG_20200111_224106.jpg

Kind of funny the main lady traded one messiah for another... She's the same actress from 'the path' on Hulu ?

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

Watched whole thing in 1 day. Radicals are shown as evil in this show. Show itself is propaganda of both liberal and traditionalist values. Weird enough, liberalism and traditionalism are counter-excluding forces. yet Messiah is both propaganda of gay love and conservative morals. how can that be? only on netflix. While only good force of existence (radicals) are shown as evil. Everything is upside down in our reality. There are only three political clubs today: Liberals, Traditionalists, Radicals. Liberal's ideology is bodily comfort. Traditionalist's ideology is idea of good, nonduality, pantheism. And Radical's ideology is justice, opposing tyranny of reality, fixing error of reality. How did this show knew about 3 clubs? They showed all 3 clubs. But in wrong way of course. But at least they showed it. Good enough.

But what does messiah meant by saying that God wants flood. Im interested to know the answer.

Edited by Radical

This show is really bad, like 2 out of 10 bad. I couldn’t get through more than 2 episodes without turning it off bc I was uncontrollably laughing at how stupid it is.

i just finished it and all i can say is omgg, its truly one of my favorite shows made and really gives you food for thought

3 hours ago, Meta-Man said:

I can imagine the end moral story (assuming the Messiah keeps up his unconditionally loving vibes) will be that it if the «miracles» were real or not, is beside the point, as the unifying love he radiates is real and ultimately what matters

yea that would be amazing

i just went on a rollercoaster of feelings, one second i thought "OMG the messiah?", then another "wow hes such a fake, fraud", then the next "omg hes a genius" haha now im really interested how the next season is going to play out with the world knowing what, well, what they know haha no spoilers

I love this show. Just recently made a video discussing some of the spiritual wisdom from the first episode. Of course, if this is against forum rules please remove. But I'd love to know what you guys think! 

Surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet, but the showrunners already spoiled the ending by calling the protagonist Al-Masih, which has a double meaning in Arabic. 

Yes, it can mean Messiah, but it is also the term used for the Antichrist in the Quran.

@Dumuzzi That doesn't necessarily mean they'll go in that direction.. but I wouldn't be surprised. I could tell they were purposely trying to keep the audience guessing whether or not he was the real deal. It's just what you do to make a series juicy and attention grabbing. It's also Netflix, so I don't hold such high expectations that they create actual high vibe content. 

But still.. what they've already created is impressive and makes people think differently. 

I still have my doubts about the lead character Messiah.

However the show is amazingly written, sometimes.

It perfectly ties spirituality, politics and the evils of the mainstream world.