Elham

I live in Iran and this is how everything look like from here

52 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jimwell said:

@Elham  

I am horrified thinking about the horror the pilot and the passengers experienced while the airplane was crashing to the ground. It was a completely horrifying and undignified death.

It's only horrible from our relative human perspective and those who are related to them who will suffer for they do not know any better. From the absolute point of view, the greatest thing that could have ever happened happened to them. This is all destined to happen, death is the best part of life.  

@fridjonk The absolute knows this without saying. Remember, in this forum you are human typing messages to other humans. Lol what a terrible thing to say to someone mourning a loss.

@crab12

Actually that would be the best thing you could tell someone mourning a loss. Would it not comfort you knowing that they are in a sea of infinite love, a part of you for all times. 

@Annoynymous I don't think I want to sacrifice me and my family life to fight for good since it is a dualistic perspective. 

I am actually planning to leave.

@fridjonk @crab12 I know they are infinite love now. I don't think I am mourning for them. I think I am mourning because I see their life as my life here. I am mourning for us who left to see what is happening and what may happen.

as someone who is living in israel, i think that this generation of politics is just a psycological game than a war . we  are too scare from a morden war and morden weapons that we dont want that. countries doest the best they can to hurt their enemies but to stay out of war also.

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Iranian people is protesting against the attack of the Ukrainian plane.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7876363/Iranian-protesters-Tehran-turn-against-regime-military-admits-shooting-plane.html

This is good, people in both countries standing up against these horrendous actions by their politicians. Many US people also protested when Trump started the fire out of nowhere, has to be said.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/01/04/iraq-iran-tensions-protests-condemn-u-s-actions-middle-east/2807176001/

@Hatfort our government closed internet availability all over the country for a week in the last protest which was two month ago. 

I see it coming again.

5 minutes ago, Elham said:

@Hatfort our government closed internet availability all over the country for a week in the last protest which was two month ago. 

I see it coming again.

I hope you people stand up even louder than two months ago, no matter what Trump or the USA did, those deaths in that plane are unacceptable. The most authoritarian governments behave like this, in the past all mediums were on their hands, but Internet is not as easy to control by them, so they shut it down. People have phones with cameras, some things will come out and people abroad will be watching with interest.

5 hours ago, Elham said:

@Annoynymous I don't think I want to sacrifice me and my family life to fight for good since it is a dualistic perspective. 

Jesus dying on the cross for the sake of love is also dualistic under that logic.

36 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

Jesus dying on the cross for the sake of love is also dualistic under that logic.

@electroBeam that is why there was only one jesus.

Do not judge harshly. She is only talking from where she is at. Try to be an empath.

@electroBeam he did die for truth no for idiot's politic. I sacrifice my life for politic then it is possible even a more cruel politician come with power. 

@Elham Thank you so much for sharing and for expressing your views. It's a very interesting perspective on the things that happened. 

I think nationalism is the root cause here. If only we had 1 global government and the world had no borders.

@Spiral_Wizardry_Fan a country which fire a rocket to its citizens in an air plane is far from being nationalistic. We wish they were a little. I was talking to my mother yesterday and I said I feel like being an orphan in the world. It's like we belong to no country and no government will protect us if something happens. 

All they care, all they want, all they do and all they act upon is Islam which they follow no rules of it! They are so hypocrite and lying.

Edited by Elham

@Elham Sorry to hear all of this, it is terrible, and thanks for sharing it. Just a thought, occasionally people leave, and in the ‘pointing away’ mindset of doing so, move from green, through yellow, adding some more orange growth, and then move into turquoise, and in growing as such, return in a transcendent anew truth, wisdom & passion. You should think about getting a degree in language, as that would assist in solidifying with ease the relationships to come which play key roles in such a ‘return’. Or not...not trying to imply either is ‘better’...just, sometimes in such chaos it’s missed how perfectly things are working. When we do miss that, sometimes we internalize more than is ours to take on, and it can have occasional adverse effects which seem very unrelated initially.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Elham Thanks for sharing this, it’s a great post. It’s very brave and honest of you to see through the charade of your religion and culture. I find so many people not being able to see through it even in developed countries.

Hope you can get out of there and have an amazing life.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb