Dylan Page

Are other beings conscious?

20 posts in this topic

I’m not sure whether I can definitively know if other people have an inner experience. I understand that fundamentally there is no inner experience and that it’s all part of consciousness, but I guess I still don’t understand how I should think about other people. Do they also have a perspective or not? What are the implications?

This question becomes irrelevant when you realise more important things. Focus on more important things.

I want to claim this - only humans are self-conscious. None of any other beings are. Dogs don't know that they are dogs. None of animals do. Angels and demons don't have self-awareness. I have information about that from very good source. Its because only humans have language of thinking. Only because of language (which is primordial names-concepts created by God) we are self-aware. Awareness only sees itself in language, and not in objects. So our body has no capacity for awareness, only because we are included into discourse, into language, we are conscious.

Edited by Radical

25 minutes ago, Radical said:

I have information about that from very good source.

So you're admitting you don't know ? :D

Sharing knowledge about things you didn't experienced firsthand isn't knowing something, it's believing something :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin I know for sure. I can't incarnate into animals and angels so experience question is not relevant. But info is 100% reliable. 

Yo something that I've thought about before is this: I wonder if other people are self aware, like me, since they act like me. But is this just belief occurring within my experience. Dunno. Guess we'll have to keep practicing to find out ??‍♂️?

6 hours ago, Dylan Page said:

Are other beings conscious?

The Universe is one big conscious thing.

unborn Truth

Just now, Joshi3 said:

@ajasatya exactly but why does leo say I am alone as everything though if there is no self and we are one being?

Because there's nothing but Existence.

unborn Truth

3 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@ajasatya exactly but why does leo say I am alone as everything though if there is no self and we are one being?

Thats an awakening to One Consciousness not to one finite mind.  You had the awakening maybe but then your ego misconstrued it (is what it sounds like)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

its true, there is only one conscious thing, the Great Being. and this Being is what Jesus, Moses, Muhammad called Satan or God of this world(reality).

Edited by Radical

17 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@Inliytened1 It is like the thing behind your eyes is the same exact thing behind my eyes and everyone's eyes. 

We are saying the same thing.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

38 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

You are alone, with other partitions of your own consciousness.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

33 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@Shin then how is possible leo is alone aswell and I am a partition of his own concsiousness. Wouldn't this have to go both ways? How is there "your own" consciousness if there is no self? If there is no self then there is no your own. Unless you are referring to consciousness being alone well then yeah. everything is made up out of everything. Anything you all tell is just relative truth. 

God is alone, but it is experienced through infinite point of views with limited perceptions.

Joshi and Leo are partitions of God, but they each have a point of view of their own.

Not in their own in the sense that they are separated, but in the sense they experience Gods infinite mind through different experiences.

This goes way deeper than this, because each point of space (there is not really space though xD ) is a point of view of God, and each millisecond too, and those are only relative creation in this universe we call reality.

You're literally surrounded by infinite spirits right now ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

1 hour ago, Joshi3 said:

well there is nothing as non existence. But he makes it sound like josh is alone as everything. Not everything is alone as everything 

I don't think in his videos he ever says Josh is alone as everything.. ?‍♂️ Sounds like a huge misunderstanding... 

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

39 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

When there is no josh to be found in this body.

This sounds more likely

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

12 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@Shin exactly @seeking_brilliance He has stated YOUR alone saying that it's just you but he could be referring to god 

Of course he's referring to God, Joshi is an illusion xD

God is love

And God in them