Radical

My knowledge regarding spiritual path

14 posts in this topic

So I have went through tones of things during my spiritual path. I have went through monistic/pantheistic path and monotheistic path. I have seen mystical awakening through non duality and through monotheism. And I must say they are different paths and different things. Monotheistic path has things which never mentioned in non dual discourse, or even in christian youtube discourse. History, providential play, asking role in the history, your autobiography, will to death, will to power, will to self-sacrifice, heroic awareness, following prophet, discovering true purpose of language and thinking (to reflect providential thought). Its just few. I saw all of this and was shocked of what spiritual path I have discovered through monotheism and discourse on Awareness vs Being. All these was found via several tools: Language + Will and sharia law. Perhaps you saw my topic on forum about that. I must admit these things can be lost because of inert nature of reality, and I lost them. But I saw these real authentic truths, and true Holy Spirit from True God, beyond typical nondual mysticism. Maybe I will regain that, maybe not. But at least i saw that, maybe you can also do it.

I saw non dual mysticism too, such as Truth of no-self, and it might seem as true, but its not true from the perspective of True God whose interests are not at all about this no-self things. I keep saying True and real because I also had experience of another spirit, and another kinds of holy and love and other spiritual things which are not True. There are Immanent Spirituality and Transcendent. 2 different paths, doctrines, discourses.

I will just mention here teachers which you should never trust. Why, because they are puppets of Devil. I will give explanation on that later. But for now Devil is equal to Being, Being is archetype of human. He stands in front of the mirror. All reality is system of mirrors. You and me are reflections in mirror of our world. The point is to emancipate from status of reflection, this emancipation is equal to participation in providence, emancipation can't be done through non dual path, only through Abrahamic path, what is it? Its using Sharia law as your ground. Abrahamic path based fully on your intellectual will. Faith is nothing more than intellectual will. And intellectual will is nothing more than organising correct thinking. And correct thinking is nothing more than correct discourse which can resonate with providence. And providence is history. And human history (wars, politics etc.) is nothing more than paths of emancipation from archetype. And emancipation from archetype equals to salvation from rock. The problem is that most people take this archetype being for God. And then they try to dissolve in the God. That leads to emergence of monistic school of thought.

I will only mention those who I actually listened to or read. I won't mention many more others who I saw only a bit. So never trust following people: (or at least use their discourse as a tool for opposition on top of which you can build new discourse regarding relationship between awareness and being).

1. ECKHART TOLLE

2. ADYASHANTI

3. ALAN WATTS

4. JED MCKENNA

5. RAMANA MAHARSHI

6. SRI AUROBINDO

7. MIRRA ALFASSA

8. SATPREM

9. NISARGADATA MAHARAJ

10. PAPAJI

11. GANGAJI

12. BENTINO MASSARO

13. SHINZEN YOUNG

14. MOOJI 

15. A.V. KLUEV

16. KASTANEDA

17. PAISIOUS MOUNT ATHOS, ANY SAINT FROM GREEK MOUNT ATHOS.

18. RUMI, HAYAM, ANY SUFI MYSTIC.

19. JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI

20. EVERYONE ON BATGAP INTERVIEWS INCLUDING HOST RICK ARCHER.

21. JEFF FOSTER

22. ED MUZIKA

23. SATYA SAI BABA

24. KRISHNA AND HIS BOOK BHAGAVAT GITA.

25. DALAI LAMA, POPE, ANY POPES, ANY LAMAS, ANY CLERICS.

26. YOGANANDA

27. FRED DAVIS

28. FRANCIS LUCILLE

29. TONY PARSONS

30. ANDREW COHEN

31. LISA CAIRNS, TEAL SWAN

32. OSHO

33. MAHAREESHI

34. SADGURU

35. MICHAEL CHRISWELL

36. MADAME GIYON

37. RUPERT SPIRA

TBC......

Can't imagine I spent so many time on just going through tones of similar teachings. 

Edited by Radical

it might be that no one will get me given many new terms that i inserted, and bad english.

Many terms might seem weird and new, Maybe i ll explain them later in this journal. if anyone gets interested or if will have any energy because frankly I'm having bad time. 

u see reality has tendencies to fight back and beat u up, but we must defeat reality on metaphysical level to the extent where reality can't fight back any more. language is given to us so we can do that. language is our main tool.

Edited by Radical

Quran is very discomforting and paradoxical text. Thats why many run away from it. It goes against all human odds, against our anticipations and gnostic hopes. Its not based on the good/evil dichotomy, not based on traditional idea of positive morals, not based on Platonic Idea of Good. Where God = Good = Being. Not based on SatChitAnanda. No, Quran is a political text, good is what God allowed for you, and bad is what God forbid for you. Not according to your natural logic, but according to Forbidden/Allowed categories, that is sharia, shariah is forbidden/allowed. It is the only tool to emancipate yourself from the archetype/from rock. Because what is the alternative? There is none. Islam is that alternative. Christianity lost its adequacy long time ago thanks to priests.

People run away from direct speech of the only True God who is not the god that 99% on this forum is talking about. Allah is opposite to Absolutely Everything. Absolute infinity is the veil of Allah. And not Allah himself. We can say that absence of Allah is the core of evil, and is the absolute evil. He is the absent one, Surah Al-Ikhlas - Say: He, Allah - He means Absent one. 'He' is the pointer to someone who is absent here and now. We are called to put Him who is absent one in the centre of our spiritual attention and focus. That is partly what meant by believe in Allah. How can we do that? Through his names. We are interested in putting his names-concepts (Giving, Merciful, Graceful, Great, Forcing, Powerful) into the centre of spiritual focus, attention. That alone can lead to correct awakening. Correct providential awakening. Where you don't disappear, die etc. etc. etc. None of what has been taught to you, but it is correct awakening, which will make you into a tool of providential plan. What does it mean to be tool of providence? It means that you won't be reaping good from it, you won't be one who gains something from it, like positive result, but instead you will be passionary, you will be passionate about that, it requires your will. Your passion is KAMA or HUBB (muhabbat). It is Will to Self-sacrifice, will to power, and will to death. Three of the same coin. What's death? Death is when awareness (hole in your heart) will meet HIM who made this hole. It is meeting.

To be tool is also to re-establish correct thinking, which will reflect providential plan, you need to reflect plan in your thinking, its your main obligation.

Quran is truth, I swear to you. But don't read it in traditional islamic confessional way. And don't read it in some wishy-washy highly esoteric way, don't read it in pantheistic or in monistic or in non dual way. Don't read it from perspective of love, good and other bhakti sense. Mind, its high metaphysics, high cold rational metaphysics which has tasks, strategy, goals. Its goal is to overcome absolute infinity. On human level it is to overcome great inertia of our existence.

And pain. Quran brings pain. But also it has attraction. It is attractive. Maybe it is quintessence of Will to Self-Sacrifice which is also equal to Will to Suffer. Desire to Suffer is Spirit's desire.

But be higher than that, our task is Political Islam. Not spirituality really! Not spirituality. Not mysticism. Spiritual will here is serving Political Agenda of God. Our task is Political Domination. Real political results. All this is not for spirituality, but to accomplish main task - alternative world government which will be government of Political Islam. It will be government which will oppose main world government - traditionalists (unknown awakened gurus + Royal families + priests like pope, lama, ayatolla). Liberal ideology won't survive long now. Traditionalists will change them and will establish tyrannical world order. Then Political Islam will fight against this injustice and tyranny of traditionalists whose doctrine is solely based on the Pantheism/Monism/Nonduality/Infinity. Their doctrine will be called Immanent Anti-humanism. Political Islam is the only force (after far-left lost) who will be fighting against tyranny until the eschatological end of this reality. 

Political Islam's main agenda: to defeat world order, to limit its tyranny until the end of this reality. Not to become new world order, but to defeat it. Alternative world gov. here is a tool that can help to defeat world order.

In a nutshell, Mooji and Spira don't give shit about your ethical fate, but Political Islam does. Because Mooji and Spira represent interests of Devil and elites, while Political Islam represents interests of disadvantaged.

Edited by Radical

I want to make important note: difference between Pantheism/Monism/Nonduality   vs   Abrahamic Monotheism  is not only in understanding that Creator and creation are separate and non-identical.

And not only in understanding that anything beyond Abrahamic religions is not Abrahamic Monotheism, therefore don't represent God's scriptures.

But also in different understanding of CONSCIOUSNESS. In first path (Pantheism/Monism/Nonduality/Not-Abrahamic monotheism)  consciousness and Being are two sides of the same coin, Object=Subject etc. You know it, you've probably read a lot about it up till this moment. In second path (pure Abrahamic monotheism), consciousness and Being are two opposites, two different things, two counter-excluding things. In scripture we receive knowledge that consciousness or witness is different from Being, that witness is like a divine spark which is not-identical to.. total all, to total everything. While Being is total everything. And also, Being is what's called Satan. Reality is effect of when Being and Consciousness opposes each other. 

1 path - to dissolve into Being, just to be, just isness. 2 path - to oppose Being on all levels, to be on the side of consciousness and against Being. From absolute to society, to your actual existence. Scripture (Quran) is the system of opposition to Being. Being's only and only task and purpose is to suppress consciousness. Is to make consciousness part of its own. Is to falsify it into idea that consciousness is everything. Its all a grand illusion of enlightenment. You see. But consciousness is not-equal to absolutely everything. We have CONSCIOUSNESS VS EVERYTHING on our level. And then GOD VS ABSOLUTE INFINITY on transcendent level.

Consciousness is a dot of non-identicalness. It is not identical to absolutely anything. God is Transcendent to Immanent Being. But he sends his light into this Immanent Being, in the form of consciousness. And consciousness can only recognise itself in language, in discourse.

Edited by Radical

What is the path then? Start by reading Quran, or listening to Quran. Of course in translation. (if you have desire and abilities then u can do it in arabic ofc.) Preferably find various translations. Become muslim. Then another task, which is a bit harder, learn russian and read, watch Geydar Dzhemal's books, videos, articles. There is no one else I found who articulately talks about these things. About opposition of consciousness and being. And about true path.

Edited by Radical

1 hour ago, Radical said:

Quran is very discomforting and paradoxical text. Thats why many run away from it. It goes against all human odds, against our anticipations and gnostic hopes. Its not based on the good/evil dichotomy, 

Are you a muslim?

Qurān is a paradox. A full circle text. Good & evil included..

One verse will say that this world is a play. Another will say that it wasn't for play. The key is to understand it as a whole. 

But don't read it in traditional islamic confessional way. And don't read it in some wishy-washy highly esoteric way, don't read it in pantheistic or in monistic or

How we read it is up to us. 

Different levels of people will understand it differently. The Qurān is miraculous. 

But be higher than that, our task is Political Islam. Not spirituality really! Not spirituality. Not mysticism. Spiritual will here is 

The Vision of the Qurān is Al-Fātihah , The Opening ...

(Will hide this if you wish)

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite yes i am, I meant that good in quran is halal - what God allowed, and evil is haram - what God forbid. While traditional good-evil dichotomy based on objective good-evil categories. On objective positive morals. But Quran is not like that. What God says good - that is good, and what God says evil - that is evil. It is different from pagan's good and evil.

11 minutes ago, Angelite said:

How we read it is up to us. 

Different levels of people will understand it differently. The Qurān is miraculous. 

(Will hide this if you wish)

It is in own best interest to read it as it meant to be, and not as we want it to be. You see.

There is such thing as methodology of reading Quran. Which... doesn't exist yet. But it is a task of next 2-3 generations.

What is Wisdom? Wisdom is the idea that all efforts and all tendencies have counter-efforts and counter-tendencies which nullifies them. And wisdom serves Platonic Idea of Good. Wisdom gives 'good'. But Will or Faith is disbelief in wisdom, it is disbelief that all efforts are meaningless. 

Thus, Wisdom vs Awareness, Wisdom vs Will, Wisdom vs Religious Faith

Wisdom is Wisdom of Iblis.

Edited by Radical

I wonder if there any other big internet-forums like this one. On enlightenment, non duality. If there is I hope someone can give me link so I can spread info there too. Personally I doubt that there is any active forums like this one. Many are non-active. Haven't really seen active ones.

The number 1 thing that can lead you to what I am talking about so you can actually see it for yourself - is Will to Self-Sacrifice.

Just say with intention for it: Will to Self-Sacrifice or Will to Sacrifice. Repeat it time to time, and not always but it can happen that you will see something. Holy Spirit can awaken, or History might come to you. Something might happen. It can manifest in various ways. But whatever it will be - it will be what you haven't yet seen if you followed traditional nondual path - you will see real authentic sprituality, you will finally see something from true God. You will see authentic thing. While enlightenment is simulacra.

---------------------------------------------

interesting.... 

quran 2.13: And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: 'shall we believe as the foolish believe?'  It is them who are foolish. But they know not.

---------------------------------------------------------------

God in Nondual movement: Immanent. God is equal to Being, and for some equal to Reality.

God in Abrahamic monotheism: Transcendent. He acts through his absence. He is not equal to Being, nor to Reality. Consciousness 'manifests' in 'opposition to Being'. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are only two main groups in the Society who dispute the power and the final meaning of History: priests and warriors. The first ones represent the traditional summit of the human pyramid throught all ages. Priests had distanced themselves from the actual involvement in secular affairs. They had washed their hands, so to say. Paradoxically this manoeuvre only strenghtened the clout they wield in the Society. They are still “the holders of the keys.” It’s through the ecclesiastical body the humanity distinguishes between Good and Evil. The priests constitute the superego of the humankind.

Throughout all history warriors were trying to free themselves from the spiritual control of the clerics in order to reverse the social roles. Such attempts were mostly abortive because warriors were acting inside the priestly matrix, being defined in their strategy by the values of priests. The monotheist revelation of the abrahamic prophets had exactly the supertask to free the caste of warriors from the spiritual yoke of priests. Here is the answer: the metaphysical grounds of the radical monotheism should be taken as a platform to build the new political vision. The practical goal is to restore from the scattering of the solitary heroes the political (and metaphysical) caste of passional men as the vanguard of the downtrodden in their quest for justice.

Edited by Radical

Human is enemy of Allah. says Quran.

'We've created human from drop and, look, human is opposing us, being a clear enemy to us.'

the term used in quran - hasim mubin - clear opponent. 

Human neglect thy Lord, instead human wants Infinite, wants Being, wants Bliss. In other words, human wants devil.

--------------------

To anyone who speaks russian - http://kontrudar.com/lekcii/islam - full explanation on what is infinite - what is individual perception (ego) - and why you are deluded by nondual movement.

Edited by Radical

2 hours ago, Radical said:

Human is enemy of Allah. says Quran.

Are you Russian?

There are many types of humans by the way. Some are enemy some are good. 

[11:118] And if your Lord had willed, He could have made mankind one community; but they will not cease to differ. (Quran)

Edited by Angelite

2 hours ago, Radical said:

'We've created human from drop and, look, human is opposing us, being a clear enemy to us.'

The real intended meaning of this verse is to show you your place. In comparison to God. Know your place. 

God had created you from a (sperm) drop. Now that you've become a complete being, you oppose your Creator. It is unfit. 

(To those who are against God knowingly)

[23:115] Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"