Baotrader

Real live experience-God of a heroin addict. Why heroin IS not a wise tool

17 posts in this topic

First I want to make it clear that I'm totally against the idea hanging out with a heroin/ketamine/Salvia addict. If you have a friend who is addicted to any of these three drugs I sugguest you leave the relationship immediately. Don't ever think you can love them and talk them out of their addiction. Dopamime can be increase more than 10 times when taking heroin compared to a normal nootropic that gets the person to be wakeful. Dopamine is the leading factor for all (my personal judgment) drug addictions. But it's not the most dangerous thing yet. I'll point out to you below the craziest thing about addicts

The reason why I had the courage to spend a day with a heroin addict was because she was a rich kid girl and I made it clear with her I was just curious about if it's true that heroin brings users to God like Leo said. The answer is: Hell No.

Content/her description: Part 1: After taking a drug she feels everything around her is a scenery taking place in a dream. Objects contract almost like they are being pressed by some force then expand to their normal states. This happens non-stop

Part 2: She felt like she was not the person but a snake. She told me this present moment was the first moment she was born- and it did not feel like being born but being thrown into existence. 

THIS IS NOT what experience of God looks like

Part 3: The craziest thing happened. She honestly told me her boyfriend was a heroin addict too and they broke up because of that. Heroin makes a man's penis shorter!!! Since we were in a quite dark place of the park she told me she had lacked sex for so long and wanted to do it with me. I said: NO. The seriousness of my face managed to turn her down this time.

Right at the moment the drug's effect started to wane off her body jumped up ( she were lying down). She told me her chest felt empty and asked her to make it full. ABSURD!!

I told her not to because whatever part of the body feels empty all the time excluding when a pain is experienced. But no matter how I tried to help her, it did not work.

My conclusion: Not only heroin should be avoided because of its addictive effect but also it does not bring you to God

@Leo Gura I really don't mean to  make this thread to bash you but you in fact were wrong stating in your blog heroin could bring users to God and that's why they like it. Heroin addicts cannot sustain the feelings in their body when cravings for heroin arise. That's the real reason

Edited by Baotrader
wrong meaning

You make a mockery of the things I say.

What I said and what you think I said are two different things. And your understanding of what this girl was telling you is also weak.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

53 minutes ago, Baotrader said:

I was just curious about if it's true that heroin brings users to God like Leo said

Man, you can't just quote stuff like that without back-up. Where's your source? That doesn't seem to be something Leo would have said or encouraged. 

In fact, I've never heard anyone on the planet consider heroin a wise tool. Ever. Anywhere.

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

@Baotrader So it was heroin you were referring to here?

"I won't tell you guys the substance I tripped on for 7 remaining trips because it's addictive to certain brain types that generate too much dopamine leading to a serious addiction and there are some quite irresonsible reckless folks in this forum."

@Baotrader this same reaction like yours to cetus56 had a good friend of mine,  a heavy heroin addict, when I told him "I know you take heroin" (I just guessed because he was fucked up)

Heroin addicts lie to theirself and others all the time. even when it is not necessary.

12 hours ago, OBEler said:

Heroin addicts lie to theirself and others all the time. even when it is not necessary.

I suggest you look into a species known as humans

What a thread.

Does heroin bring you closer to God?

Does 5 MeO DMT bring you closer to God?

Does using heroin daily for a protracted period bring you closer to God?

Does using 5 MeO DMT daily for a protracted period bring you closer to God?

Does the OP note the difference between these scenarios and the consequences implied?

If Full Actualization is to merge the self with God and realise the Truth of who "you" are then an agent which makes you feel utterly complete and devoid of any fear of dying can bring you closer to God-Consciousness. This does not mean repeated injudicious use will give the same outcome.  

When was it ever said heroin brings you closer to God? Your post seem like trolling, don't even seem to describe heroin. 

Anyone who asks for why I said Leo said heroin brings people to God should visit to read Leo's blog. But like Leo said he meant something much deeper. 

My understanding of God's self is extremely weak and honestly I don't intend to discover more about God when I still have financial strugglings

Edited by Baotrader
wrong meaning

6 hours ago, Baotrader said:

My understanding of God's self is extremely weak and honestly I don't intend to discover more about God when I still have financial strugglings

of course you are struggeling financially, heroin costs a lot

There is an opioid epidemic here in the US. Sooo many ppl are dying, specifically from heroin overdoses that child services can't find enough foster homes for the orphaned children. 

My friends 18 yr old son died of heroin OD the first time trying it. Also, a girl that was in my nursing class was found dead a year later with a heroin needle in her arm in her bathroom.

My point is, ppl from good families, smart ppl, ppl that should know better are trying this stuff and dying.

So, don't..try...it.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Anna1 I won't try it but believe it or not it IS possible to do heroin without addiction

@Baotrader please look for help, you are maybe not addicted yet to heroin but your brain will not forget. 

Yes it is possible but you are just a human. maybe one time you did too much

Lol why this post is not closed already? The OP is obviously a troll

Maybe you need "substances" to save your time reaching Blackhole/Singularity state. 

Thing is this thing right here is same Conciousness so you can actually be it fully and get everything you want to know about God.