Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Treetalk

Psychics

15 posts in this topic

Dear Leo and others,

I would like to know what you think of psychic mediums. Yesterday I had a reading. I had no expectations. I was simply curious and admittedly was looking for some guidance. The psychic was extremely accurate in reading my “energy” and provided a pretty accurate description of the type of person I am - my strengths and my weaknesses. In the first minute she gave accurate information about major life decisions I’m thinking about. She correctly said there is a preganacy around me and said that April will be a time of a family gathering (my brother’s baby is due then). Some of the other bits were quite generic and could have applied to other women in a similar age bracket to me. She gave specific details about my future including the year of my marriage and the number of children I would have. She told me she was receiving these messages from the spirit world. She got some things wrong - such as the country I was in and the number of siblings I have. And there were some major events she did not pick up on, which had shaped the last couple of months. 

To be honest, the most useful thing I got from the reading was advice on living my life spiritually - to trust in myself and to let go of control. I’ve found it incredibly healing. However, I remain sceptical about the specific information she gave me about my future as I believe the future is constantly changing based on the present. 

What do you think about psychic mediums? They claim to tap into the spirit world. Do they exist? Where do psychics get their information from? How much should we read into a psychic reading? Leo - do you have the ability to tap into the “energy” of others or have you gained this ability from the spiritual work you have done? 

Many thanks 

2 hours ago, Treetalk said:

To be honest, the most useful thing I got from the reading was advice on living my life spiritually - to trust in myself and to let go of control.

To be honest, you could have got that useful nugget of information for free on here. xD

I've always believed a lot of the future is kinda what you want it to be. :D

However, concerning the past, did she tell you anything about your past that you can say has actually happened?

I bet the answer is no.

Capture plein écran 10012020 153549.jpg

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

I have had a psychic accurately predict my future in specific ways.

Clearly they have some paranormal ability.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Check out Teal Swan she seems legit to me. 

Sailing on the ceiling 

It's interesting though how all the high-profile international alleged psychics and mediums like Sylvia Browne, John Edward & co either refused to take up Randi's 1 million dollar Paranormal Challenge, or accepted but didn't follow through and bailed out. 

They obviously knew in advance they were not going to meet it, lol. xD

Edited by Amandine

"Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence". Erich Fromm

9 minutes ago, Amandine said:

It's interesting though how all the high-profile international alleged psychics and mediums like Sylvia Browne, John Edward & co never took up Randi's 1 million dollar Paranormal Challenge, or accepted but didn't follow through and bailed out. 

They obviously knew in advance they were not going to meet it, lol.

That challenge makes a mockery of the paranormal. It's not real science, it's garbage meant to validate materialism.

Here's my challenge to Randi: smoke 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT.

Then again there are testimonies from parents of missing children, police, investigative journalists and pet owners from across the Earth that have provided certifiable proof of the authenticity of psychics and mediums.

So how do you know beforehand if your psychic is a genuine one or just a charlatan? Ha, that is the question.

And how much of the stuff that comes true simply a case of self-fulfilling prophecies?

I had a psychic tell me I was going to win the lottery and quit my job. Yesterday I quit my job. I'm half way there. xD

Edited by Amandine

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Here's my challenge to Randi: smoke 30mg of 5-MeO-DMT.

And Trump while you're at it!

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had a psychic accurately predict my future in specific ways.

Clearly they have some paranormal ability.

Does anybody know how and where they get their information from? 

Amandine - she told me about how I had been feeling recently and referenced a specific significant issue that I had been thinking about over the last two to three months and correctly named the month in which I was thinking about leaving my job. So yes, she did provide me with accurate and specific information but only about my recent past. It seemed like she was receiving a stream of messages in a rather random order - she quickly jumped between topics. If this was indeed real, I would say she didn’t have control over the information she was receiving. It was simply coming to her. She sounded genuine to me. She told me a lot of positive things about my future which surprised me and I’m almost too afraid to believe it. 

It’s quite astounding to think there could be all sorts of parallel dimensions and other energies out there that the average human cannot detect. A video explaining this phenomena would be fascinating. 

19 hours ago, Treetalk said:

She told me a lot of positive things about my future which surprised me and I’m almost too afraid to believe it. 

It would be in your interest to believe them. :D

Amandine - she told me about how I had been feeling recently and referenced a specific significant issue that I had been thinking about over the last two to three months and correctly named the month in which I was thinking about leaving my job. So yes, she did provide me with accurate and specific information but only about my recent past.

She actually sounds like she was one of the good ones from what you tell us here. ?  

I'm actually open-minded to a lot of paranormal phenomena, especially energy healing.

I was told by a psychic when I was 20 that I'm very intuitive and have a lot of psychic ability myself that I should develop.

It's obviously important though to beware of and steer clear of the scam artists and phoneys who give the real psychics and healers a bad name.

Here's a video of Leo's which might answer some of your questions : 

There is also a girl on here, Sarah Marie, who is a medium, she explains how she receives the messages. 

Edited by Amandine

There are some people with legit paranormal, yet there are a variety of paranormal abilities and skill levels. 

For me, I pay attention to my resonance with them and how genuine it is. Similar to how I would interact with a doctor, mechanic or electrician. If a doctor told me he could do everything and wanted to sell me a cure all for a “reasonable” price, that would give me a bad vibes and trigger warning sirens. If a doctor seemed genuine and told me his skills - what he could and couldn’t do well, I would trust her more. If she told me that they medication had risks and possible side effects, I would likely trust her more. 

Similarly, if a psychic told me they could predict my future with accuracy and any misses are my fault, that would raise warnings for me. If a psychic told me where she had skills and where she lacked skills, I would likely resonate more. If she told me that there can be ambiguity at times, she can’t always see clearly, and at times we may need to work together to be on the same frequency, that would resonate with me. Yet a fraud could say the same things to sucker me in. For me, accuracy is only one factor. Our resonance and my intuition would also be important. I would want to do things like eye gaze to get a feel. Yet I also need to be careful with this because part of me might really want to believe. I also have a naive side that has been taken advantage of. 

2 hours ago, Treetalk said:

Does anybody know how and where they get their information from?

Universal Mind knows all.

It's just a question of how good are you at accessing it? Some people are born extra talented in this department. My guess is, they have special brain types which process things a bit differently.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Universal Mind knows all.

It's just a question of how good are you at accessing it? Some people are born extra talented in this department. My guess is, they have special brain types which process things a bit differently.

I am very interested at accessing this, 

i have a plan to master psychedelics until such time i can access this kind of stuff, what can you say about that? Using psychedelics + accessing extraordinary stuffs... like this is only a part... 

My Life Purpose is about , to see purity and engage in actuality to Overwhelm people from all Extraordinary things that is really happening..

i don't have any talent just a heart of discovering what is really possible , and it compliments to what my Life Purpose is about... can i access this kind of stuffs even though i don't have a special brain like you said??? .. i am not special tho at all i don't know if it is possible to have an impact to the world having this kind of purpose... i just want people to experience science in a way they will have a feeling of non physical = magic..  and overwhelm them to all possibilities.. people are not conscious about what is really possible ,if someday ... i will make it accessible to people what is really possible .. and they can do something about that.. fields.. or whatever,  i want to materialze big picture in this life,  hay ? Just a dream.. just a dream... 

given your access to the universal mind.. what can you say to my LP? And the direction of my LP? I am in vacation right now and i am feeling my self i'm receptive... i want psychic phenomenon have a place here in the world and become functional .. but first i need to access it and i don't know if that is really possible haha to someone like me.. hahaha it's ironic hahaha..

Edited by John Iverson

the thing with psychics is: you need to be psychic to know if they can be trusted or not - you also don’t know if they are just reading or spinning magic around you which may influence you. it’s the same with the magic of synchronicities or serendipities - the moment you are in contact with a psychic the psychic will also change or bend your future in a certain way, but knowing if you met a good psychic or not does not have to do with the predictions the psychic made, it has to do with how you will be prepared for coming events and able to handle them or if you will draw insights about your life or relationships from it. staying sceptical  about predictions and not letting the psychic get too much power over you is probably a healthy reaction. although magic usually works better with a little trust. i would never even let the stars alone predict my future and less i would let a psychic do. find out about your own psychic abilities... only then it will open new possibilities for you.

Edited by remember