Porphyry Fedotov

How I almost died / 162 mg DPT.

10 posts in this topic

Ram Ram, guys. I’m still in awe of what I’ve just experienced.

It was about 2:00 AM when I plugged DPT. I also put my earplugs on to block all unwanted sounds. So, I was lying in my bed, staring at the opposite wall with a string of blue lights when the DPT kicked in. I saw fractals on the ceiling and they looked like shapeless beings, bubbling out of the surface while being part of it. Then I lost any feeling of my arms and it was as if the nerves from my hands were encompassing the entire room. A very interesting feeling. Then everything quickly intensified and I was surrounded by clown-themed visions for some weird reason. I even saw the face of Pennywise from that new movie “IT” everywhere. (DPT counterparts of DMT machine elves but more hardcore and angrier?) It was so fucking overwhelming I felt like I couldn’t take it anymore. I also had some very vivid audial effects. I was super overwhelmed on all possible levels. Then I started feeling like I was dying. It was hard to breathe and I thought that I was dying for real (I have bronchitis so my concerns weren’t completely groundless lol) I think at some point I surrendered (although I think I could go even deeper) and I felt like I was ‘death’ and ‘birth’ at the same time. I felt like a process. Like if I try to speak in terms of my limbs – something was dying, say near my toes and something was giving birth to something near my armpits and at some point, I didn’t feel my body at all. Also, throughout the trip, I felt some sexual vibe and was having very intense orgasmic energies in my body. When the intensity subsided, I had a very clear and acute realization that I and my room were no more and no less than a dream that I conjured up within my consciousness. I also had another more personal realization (I guess because sometimes I get caught up in arguments about politics) about how all opinions are true at some level. I knew it intellectually already but at this time it was shown to me in a very palpable form.

It wasn’t my first DPT trip at this point, I experimented with lower dosages with so-so success (in one trip I felt like was going to sneeze and cum (metaphysically) myself into existence), but this one was more serious in terms of experience and insights.

Also is it me or it’s a common theme to become aware of this self-creation stuff on DPT? I certainly didn’t experience anything like this with high dosages of shrooms.

Edited by Porphyry Fedotov
need to change title a bit

Be careful with such high dosages. Dial it back. Anything over 100mg is a lot!

35 minutes ago, Porphyry Fedotov said:

Also is it me or it’s a common theme to become aware of this self-creation stuff on DPT? I certainly didn’t experience anything like this with high dosages of shrooms.

All psychedelics can show you that, if you only dare look.

ONENESS means there cannot be anything but the Self, and therefore nothing but the Self could have created itself. All is Self-Creation. That is the strange loop. God is that which created itself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Be careful with such high dosages. Dial it back. Anything over 100mg is a lot!

Really? Actually I thought about doing 180-200mg next time. Maybe I'm less sensitive to DPT than other people? I've been building up my dosage from 20mg btw. For example, my sister was tripping balls on 30mg while I was getting very modest results... The last time (in November) I did 65mg and took 90mg after an hour. All I experienced on 65mg of DPT were interesting changes in perspective, for example, the opposite wall was looking like a floor etc, but nothing truly deep. 90mg - that's where things got really deep, but not deep enough.

According to PsychonautWiki (https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/dpt) 100 mg DPT is in the light dose range, but this is clearly a chemical where the effects seem to depend highly on personal sensitivity.

I certainly didn’t experience anything like this with high dosages of shrooms.

It's definitely possible on shrooms. I have recollections of an (in)sane conversation with myself on 5 grams of dried Cubensis where I praised my own design (as God), the fact that I had to keep the fact hidden from my ego that I was God and I literally shouted out "I CREATED MYSELF!" in excitement. :)

I have a feeling Leo will stop his teaching on the psychedelics. There are too many reckless folks, too bold to the extent I suspect they are somewhat addicted to drugs

@Porphyry Fedotov Sounds like you just have a high tolerance. That's okay. Good for ramping up.

8 hours ago, tomhearty said:

According to PsychonautWiki (https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/dpt) 100 mg DPT is in the light dose range, but this is clearly a chemical where the effects seem to depend highly on personal sensitivity.

Don't confuse oral doses vs plugged doses.

DPT is much weaker orally.

I haven't felt oral 125 mg DPT at all. While 60 mg snorted is a solid trip.

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't confuse oral doses vs plugged doses.

DPT is much weaker orally.

My bad. I forgot to check what ROA the OP used and assumed he meant oral.

Plugged doses are a different beast, of course. They are in the same ballpark as snorted doses from my research.

Edited by tomhearty