Vercingetorix

a bit lost

11 posts in this topic

in my day to day life I feel like I'm a seeker of truth/enlightenment. most of my energy is spend on emotion work, breathing awerness and enjoying the moment. in My few psychedelics experiences (5 profund and few less profund) I mostly feel like I remember what is the truth, but there is nothing there, just a realization that everything is imaginary, others are not real, I'm alone in here, no real joy. better forget this. 

after some time I "forget" this experience and continue the search until the next trip.

anyone have been there?

how will you continue in my place?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

Yeah this is a normal stage for a seeker, where you question everything, it is honestly so shit.

However, you will never find it in the future, everything you’re seeking is right here and right now, not in some future trip or experience. Of course those insights could help you realise this.

THIS is it, so your everyday life, is it, there isn’t a magical state you’ll get to where you have wings, instead you’ll experience Now without resistance and embrace every moment. Enlightenment is the recognition of The Self, often people dress it up way too much. 

Of course integration and embodiment work is needed, but firstly realise THIS as it is is it :) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

thanks

Is my work here is to face this truth until I learn to accept it?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Vercingetorix

How’s you foundation; Diet, fitness, daily practices, inspecting beliefs, aligning source-feeling-thought? 

How’s your creatorship; dream boarding, letting go, allowing the dots to connect? 

How’s your mindfulness of self love, & relationship love giving? 

How’s purification going?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 1/10/2020 at 0:59 AM, Aaron p said:

@Vercingetorix do harder techniques. Kryia yoga, self enquiry. Do longgggggggg sits every day

I guess it's always good, but why specifically in my case you think it's the solution ? 

On 1/10/2020 at 2:01 AM, Nahm said:

@Vercingetorix

How’s you foundation; Diet, fitness, daily practices, inspecting beliefs, aligning source-feeling-thought? 

How’s your creatorship; dream boarding, letting go, allowing the dots to connect? 

How’s your mindfulness of self love, & relationship love giving? 

How’s purification going?

Diet 7/10

fitness 6/10

daily practices - you mean meditation/contemplation/inquiry?

~ I spend 1-2 hours every day meditating/contemplating.

inspecting beliefs - yes

aligning source feeling thought - can you explain?

dreamboarding = vision board? 

letting go = accepting what is? 

allowing dots to connect - how do you do it?

mindfulness of self love, & relationship love giving - not sure why you define it as mindfulness, you mean how much I'm mindful to loving myself and giving love?  I think I love myself, could improve on giving love. 

how do you define purification? in the last year i stopped doing SDS, but actually decided to get back to it in the last two days.

37 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

I guess it's always good, but why specifically in my case you think it's the solution ? 

@Vercingetorix camon bro you can fuckin do it! The reason I know you can do it is because you are me, and I can do it. You gotta let you instinct guide you most. someone who tries to follow the path intellectually is like a blood hound whos trying to track a person with GPS. Just use your instinct, it's way better and actually... fucken, way easier. 

Finding truth is easy when your empty minded and relaxed. I don't know why lol. Something I'd say is this, you have to remember fam, what your doing when your looking for enlightenment, is literally looking for your own death. So you just gotta be good at dying ?? this next phrase your mind will not accept, but something deeply inside you will know what I'm talking about, try to let that deep thing prevail...

"Let *it* lead you."

@Vercingetorix

Thanks for sharing all that. Definitely sounds like the swing, as you mentioned, between “normal life / reality” and the truth / breakthroughs you had. It sounds they are rather immediately being contextualized by unaligned emotions & thought patterns. There are likely thought patterns at play resuming & reinforcing the material / conditioned perspectives which stand to be inspected / interrupted, in the most positive & beneficially relieving & releasing ways. The ‘remaining’ 3 on diet & 4 on fitness could be attributed to this swing. The dream board would be most helpful as it’s about diving deep into good feeling / what you want in this life. This brings that (unconditional love, joy, passion, inspiration) into this (choiceland), if you will. This also “cuts through” thinking / conceptualizing, as it’s rooted in wanting / feeling, aligned with the ‘dreamworld’ actuality. Then, you begin aligning source / feeling / thought...one thought at a time....”does it feel good, or not good” - not my life, but one single thought at a time. This “dials you into the now.  This also brings intuition out so to speak, as resistant thoughts are acknowledged and let go, and the oneness of feeling is at the helm of the thoughts, rather that thinking being at the helm (a relative never ending carousel of thinking / searching / seeking). This naturally uproots any discord between reoccurring thought patterns which are unwanted, and how you want to be feeling 24/7. This also brings tremendous insight to what “letting go” truly is. In the “letting go means acceptance of what is” mindset, there is actually a reinforcement of materialism, as what is, is not thinkable, and therefore “acceptance” of it is actually reinforcing a fundamentally false duality. If one has a connotation of “mindfulness” in this same vein, it is actually also subtly but powerfully reinforcing the very patterns which are desired to be let go. 

The dream boarding also gets everything you want in front of your eyes / mind, and day by day, it what comes into focus is the true authentic vision for your life infused / created of, positive emotions (it’s all what you want). This also effortlessly naturally ‘facilitates’ the purification, or ‘emptying’ of all the old thought -> emotion -> rethinking / overthinking -> emotions ->more thinking->emotions, patterns. This ‘purges out’ the misunderstood emotions that were innocently “suppressed” to create ways of coping with being in a physical material world, when feeling was actually always aligned with the true ‘this is your dream’ nature of reality. That will not only move you considerably up the emotional scale, but also dramatically reduce how much thinking is arising, making for greater clarity, much more intuition, and the beginning of creator realization which has been the actuality all along. This also brings synchronicity, the tangible realization of manifestation, nondual awareness, and the unresistant receiving of all that you are wanting. This all contributes to bridging that “gap” between the realizations of oneness you’ve experienced, and the “real world” (thought patterns) which seem to “rob” you of the lastingness of the realizations. That leads to a point where the “realizations” are fully realized as what has always been, and always will be, the actuality, of you / reality. On “mindfulness”, I take it back, and I’d throw that word out altogether if I was you. If I was to be more specific, to draw out a “next step” or “next stage”...it would be no-mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Aaron p thanks :)

@Nahm let me contemplate your answer  ?