Angelite

One World♣ On race, tribes & colours ?

17 posts in this topic

To muslim 

[49:12] O you who have believed, avoid much [negative] assumption. Indeed, some assumption is sin. And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it. And fear Allah ; indeed, Allah is Accepting of repentance and Merciful.

To humankind

[49:13] O mankind, indeed We have created you from male and female and made you peoples(of races) and tribes that you may know one another. Indeed, the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous of you. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Acquainted.

To those who are muslim only by name

[49:14] The bedouins say, "We have believed." Say, "You have not [yet] believed; but say [instead], 'We have submitted,' for faith has not yet entered your hearts. And if you obey Allah and His Messenger, He will not deprive you from your deeds of anything. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Faith Is 

[49:15] The believers are only the ones who have believed in Allah and His Messenger and then doubt not but strive with their properties and their lives in the cause of Allah . It is those who are the truthful.

I don't think racism is still a thing in the muslim world.. even the world at large. Who's racist? 

Rather than racism, there are people who are against religions. 

[22:40] [They are] those who have been evicted from their homes without right - only because they say, "Our Lord is Allah ." And were it not that Allah checks the people, some by means of others, there would have been demolished monasteries, churches, synagogues, and mosques in which the name of Allah is much mentioned. And Allah will surely support those who support Him. Indeed, Allah is Powerful and Exalted in Might. 

Was Muhammed the most noble and loving person ever lived?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

4 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

Was Muhammed the most noble and loving person ever lived?

It is in the eyes of the beholder.

Depending on how much you know him. 

1 hour ago, Annoynymous said:

@Angelite Do you believe in Islam?

What does that have any relevance to you? Yea. I believe in every prophets that has ever lived that I know of. 

@Angelite As an ex muslim, i was pretty surprised to see you deeply believing it and writing about it in the forum. Few years ago, i dived deep into the religion stuff, learned and practiced until i realized the delusion of it.

Anyways,  i just asked out of curiosity. 

Edited by Annoynymous

I was into Christianity , Buddhism & Islam. Back in 2017/2018 

I stop reading the Jewish bible because it got mixed up with the Quran in my memory. Christian bible is so different than Islam. 

Later on I found out that you can't read those scriptures. It does got mixed up. But i've kept my mind on the Quran fully & it contains all important/relevant point of the previous scriptures. A complete book. 

A simpler version. Retaining the wisdom *only*. Christian bible feels like history book. Jewish, THE FIRST CREATION !

My guru has the Vedas scripture. I don't know what's in there. 

Edited by Angelite

@Angelite That's great. It seems to me that you have got interest in learning about different religion.

If i may ask, what religion did you inherit from your family? What is the purpose of learning different religions?

I have heard lot of stories about him, many are pretty good. But i also heard he ordered killing of jewish women who tricked him and gave him poison that lead to his death. If this story is correct then i think he didnt got compassion and love. He as a person is normal for red blue orange society. 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

4 hours ago, Harikrishnan said:

I have heard lot of stories about him, many are pretty good. But i also heard he ordered killing of jewish women who tricked him and gave him poison that lead to his death. If this story is correct then i think he didnt got compassion and love. He as a person is normal for red blue orange society. 

I didn't know about him killing a Jewish woman who poisoned him. I do know of one of his miracle regarding a woman and a poisoned meat. Where that meat becomes alive and told him that it was poisoned. 

About a woman & the Arab Jews,

one of the wars started when a Jewish man broke their promise with the muslims by harassing one muslim woman. It started the war. It is the symbol of breaking the Constitution of Medina.  

The prophet died at 63 when the revelations have become complete. In twenty three years. His first revelation was at his 40. 

He also married a Jewish woman. There are so many things set up as a blueprint back then. It was interesting. 

Edited by Angelite

7 hours ago, Annoynymous said:

@Angelite That's great. It seems to me that you have got interest in learning about different religion.

If i may ask, what religion did you inherit from your family? What is the purpose of learning different religions?

I inherit Islam. I read those bibles because it was mentioned a lot in the Qurān. So I was curious about it. And seeing others around me. I find there are many similarities in our laws & beliefs. Many things are mentioned in the Qurān. 

♣ for example :

[5:68] Say, "O People of the Scripture, you are [standing] on nothing until you uphold [the law of] the Torah, the Gospel, and what has been revealed to you from your Lord." And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. So do not grieve over the disbelieving people.

[5:69] Indeed, those who have believed [in Prophet Muhammad] and those [before Him] who were Jews or Sabeans or Christians - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve.

[5:70] We had already taken the covenant of the Children of Israel and had sent to them messengers. Whenever there came to them a messenger with what their souls did not desire, a party [of messengers] they denied, and another party they killed.

[5:71] And they thought there would be no [resulting] punishment, so they became blind and deaf. Then Allah turned to them in forgiveness; then [again] many of them became blind and deaf. And Allah is Seeing of what they do.

-Qurān-

Albert Einstein is not only a physicist. I like this sides of him too. This is an old book. 

bb.jpg

vha.jpg

qqq.jpg

Edited by Angelite

[5:111] And [remember] when I inspired to the disciples, "Believe in Me and in My messenger Jesus." They said, "We have believed, so bear witness that indeed we are Muslims [in submission to Allah ]." 

-Qurān-

This is referring to the Christians way back in the time of Jesus. Allah describes this story to prophet Muhammad. 

Edited by Angelite

One day @Angelite body will die and spirit will go to Allah.

What will actually happen @Angelite will become Blackhole/Singularity. Revealing the fact  @Angelite  was ALL THIS, GOD ITSELF. 

Then @Angelite will realize that he/she never moved anywhere, that @Angelite was dreaming all this up. 

Maybe just maybe @Angelite in that moment will remember this zero dude told me that. 

He knew it and he told me so but...... 

Yeah sad story. 

Book you are reading is literally actually You. 

Once you get United.... Finally .......there is no pain suffering evil wrong doings anymore.

Edited by zeroISinfinity

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

One day @Angelite body will die and spirit will go to Allah.

Sure

6 hours ago, zeroISinfinity said:

What will actually happen @Angelite will become Blackhole/Singularity. Revealing the fact  @Angelite  was ALL THIS, GOD ITSELF. 

Then @Angelite will realize that he/she never moved anywhere, that @Angelite was dreaming all this up. 

Maybe just maybe @Angelite in that moment will remember this zero dude told me that. 

He knew it and he told me so but...... 

Actually I had been in a blackhole a lot as a kid. But that's only it. Literal black? Like you're falling? @zeroISinfinity

I read those book(s) naturally. I wasn't into enlightenment prior to the end of 2018. I read whatever I feel like reading. 

Actually I am not even into enlightenment. I simply wanna know if x  x ..

Which I have known. Long time ago. (2019)

Book that i'm reading is not me. It is a reflection of me but not me. 

Edited by Angelite