Jahmaine

Where to do psychedelic retreat in U.K?

14 posts in this topic

Does anyone know of anywhere that’s ideal for something like this?

Forrest (bring canned food, bottled water, electric bricks) boom

Ask Charlotte, if she can understand what you're saying (she took so much shroom his brain lag ???).

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Jahmaine You are a short flight from Netherlands. Why not just go there?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

The Netherlands rocks, walk into any smartshop, get yourself a bunch of shrooms, and you are ready to roll ?

Looking for an appartment atm, when I have one Ill host you ?

Realizeyourgrowth.com

@Leo Gura For a psychedelic noobie, would you prefer a solo psychedelic retreat, like flying to Netherlands, buying a hotel room and a bunch of shrooms or LSD, and tripping and contemplating there alone. Or going into a special center with facilitators and doing that there? I think there are such centers in Amsterdam.

13 hours ago, Jahmaine said:

Does anyone know of anywhere that’s ideal for something like this?

I rented an airbnb for a few days and did a solo retreat here in the uk - it worked out pretty well. I found a small detached cottage in the countryside for a fairly decent price. I wanted a whole place to myself, but renting a hotel room is always a option. Depends how experienced you are. If you don't have experience then you might end up wondering out of your hotel room or making loads of noise, or have some random cleaner walk into your room unexpectedly. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

The U.K Psychedelic Society do Experience Retreats in the Netherlands. I am considering going to one of theirs myself.

See this link

19 minutes ago, -Rowan said:

The U.K Psychedelic Society do Experience Retreats in the Netherlands. I am considering going to one of theirs myself.

See this link

That defo sounds interesting, that’s something I’d defo do at some point, it’s a good opportunity to meet like minded people as well.

@Leo Gura Part of the reason I wanted to do in the U.K is because SWIM has mushrooms, lsd, 5-meo dmt and nn-dmt here already, but also because I’m going to try out DET which is a R.C, I don’t think I’d be able to get that over boarders.  

Pros and cons. A solo retreat will be beneficial, but also being in an environment with people doing it in the way id like to do it (not as a party drug like most people around me want to use it as). Plus id also like to document my trips, maybe film the whole thing, not sure how able that’d be at a retreat.

@Space where abouts in the countryside was it? Midlands?

@Identity Yeah hmu when you have an apartment lol

@Jahmaine Yea East Midlands actually.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

7 hours ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura For a psychedelic noobie, would you prefer a solo psychedelic retreat, like flying to Netherlands, buying a hotel room and a bunch of shrooms or LSD, and tripping and contemplating there alone. Or going into a special center with facilitators and doing that there? I think there are such centers in Amsterdam.

I always trip solo. That is the best. But that is my bias, you may have other perferences.

3 hours ago, Red-White-Light said:

@Leo Gura

Didn't you take LSD with a bear?

Sometimes I will trip with a girlfriend, but that's not for serious, deep work. That's mostly for fun.

The deep work is done solo.

Although psychedelics present some interesting opportunities for deepening intimate relationships and sexuality. But that's its own thing, it's not the core of our work here. And you're not gonna do that in a group setting anyway. That's basically a solo trip for two lovers.

there are websites you can get mushrooms delivered to your door in the UK from Amsterdam. Then just find a nice place in nature like the lake district and commence.