Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yangmilun

How do I make sure which stage of Spiral Dynamics I'm in?

2 posts in this topic

I feel like this moment I am yellow, that moment I'm red, green, or orange. What I mean is life is complicated, plus the brain is complicated. then this complication interlocks with that complication will matrix bigger complications. 

Each situation triggers different level of fear or my positive stuff. I feel lonely, brave, love, evil, or happy, so many different emotions. how do I make sure which stage i am in?

2544768-01.jpg

For sure, people will start from the beginning of the stage, but have you thought about, anyone in your life is just so different to others? 

Maybe human A always listen to the rules in his life, compare to human B is not listen to the rules, but jump to stage orange, to do his business without school?

I feel like all these colors are just in each people's DNA already. people want to grow, fine, go up through the spiral path. 

but to those people who are locked in their culture and believe, isn't those people just jump to the stage when they born?

Edited by yangmilun

@yangmilun  I like your questions.

If you logged your thoughts, feelings, behaviours and beliefs, that were apparent to you, do you expect you'd notice any patterns?

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal