Cerasvictori

Discord?

7 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura I was just wondering if we could have an actualized discord? It would be interesting to have another spot to talk about and post things other then the forum.

Edited by Cerasvictori

What’s NOT Allowed:

• Recruiting members for chat-groups outside of this forum, including Skype, Discord, chatrooms, etc.

Excerpt from the forum guidelines.

Want to connect? Just do it, I assure you I'm just a human being just like you, drop me a PM today. 

Oh lol I didn’t even realize that was a rule. I did however figure that Leo might find that he likes discord since it’s very organized, he could set it up to have categories. Plus it has moderation and basically everything the forum has, it’s just that it’s a little more accessible and It think would be easier for people to really talk to each other that is interested in this kind of topics.

Thinking about it though, does any one by chance know of any discord communities that are kind of like this forum? 

Ohhhh... so I actually found a post related to this where Leo explained that he didn’t like using anything outside the forum because of the fact that you have to find the right amount of moderation vs freedom. Which, I completely understand but kind of sucks since the only reason I’m suggesting discord is because he could basically copy and paste a lot of what he has here, with whatever amount of moderation he wanted, plus have the invite be on here so that it is basically this community, except it gives people the opportunity to be able to reply to things easier. So I don’t know if he would be open to that idea at all if he sees it in that way or not. Either way it’s all good, I just wanted to be able to discuss these kinds of topics with more people in a open-minded way. Although I completely get that open-minded discussion is hard to come by without the ego mind throwing shenanigans at us! (๑-﹏-๑)