Max_V

Getting into politics

5 posts in this topic

I just came out of my teens, turned 20 the 27th of december. Recently I've gotten a lot more interested in politics, and would like to learn more. 

What are good resources to get a fundamental understanding of the terminology used and it's basic concepts that apply internationally?

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Introduction to Political Science course if you're in college. Or just read the textbook.

@Max_V

• spiral dynamics. it’s not only great to understand the development of a person but also to understand where politics in a country is at.
  • geography leo‘s recent blog post is about the developmental stage of africa and the geographical background (geopolitics)
  • history - most history is political history (for theory especially of europe as a lot of politics was pathed there and  political phenomenons lived through already) but in general world history.
  • anthropology/ethnology - it’s interesting for understanding culture and cultural minority and tribal behavior. but also because you will come across the history of colonialism from a new perspective.
  • a little bit of economics as in politics it’s a looot or let’s say mostly about how to distribute and protect the wealth in and of a society, in french it’s even called l‘etat in german etat is the budget of the state.
Edited by remember

If you're a conscious person, I highly recommend channeling!! It can be exceptionally useful to channel the collective consciousness of various organizations, big corporations, cultural phenomena, etc. Even Parts Work can be useful, for example, talking to the part of You that is the Tax system and passing tax regulations accordingly, etc.

Leo's episode on Collective Ego is a must-must-watch for conscious politicians!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee