AwakenedSoul444

I just want a god damn enlightenment experience

151 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Display_Name said:

Then just take psychedelics lol

Or don't mindlessly take a powerful substance like psychedelics like it's candy and because people on forums think it's cool, without seriously considering the risks and whether you're in the right state of mind.

Every dark night always has a bright end. 

- Author unknown

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

I’m all for entering various dimensions consciousness. Yet this looks like a company preying off of vulnerable, gullible people. . . . I teach genetics and from a genetics perspective, this company is using a couple partially accurate aspects of genetics to hook gullible people. They then make vague dubious claims about their product. 

Perhaps there is something to their product, yet how they are presenting it sets off scam alarms for me.  Buyer beware. 

A $5 tab of LSD would likely go a lot further than $500 of these bracelets. 

They're not vague dubious claims, debunk the claims first and then try saying something.

Yeah, a $5 tab of lsd that's probably laced with god knows what and you've got people taking this stuff like it's candy , when there's people that have gone insane from taking it.

Ok, you think it's a scam, anyone can look at the website and the tons of reviews, and the things this guy selling them is posting on facebook themselves and make up their own mind you know. 

- Author unknown

2 hours ago, Consilience said:

I mean I guess it’s better to remember open-mindedness however as someone who’s taken an advanced level genetics class at university, this just seems like an oversimplification of genetics. Like, how are you going to get these new DNA strands to actually express themselves, what if you don’t have the correct RNA strands to actually create proteins out of these new DNA strands, are these new gene expressions measurable, which cell types are going to express this DNA because not every cell expresses the same DNA, which cells are having their DNA changed with this procedure and how is this going to scale to the full body, and perhaps most importantly, what is the existential nature of DNA and any form for that matter? Does consciousness and truth really have anything to do with the manifestation of form, or is what’s absolutely true always true by definition since it’s what’s fundamentally true regardless of appearance, relativity, and form?

Perhaps @Serotoninluv would have input with the genetics stuff.

It's clearly stated on the website that they are etheric strands, yet you're trying to throw your sciency data as though you have debunked something that you don't even understand.

Do you have evidence that what happens in the forms of physical and etheric bodies don't influence the mind's experience of conciousness? Yet you're going around as a proponent of psychedelics and meditation which changes the physical brain?

Yeah, great, Dr serotonin is going to go on here with his Phd and convince everyone why this is a scam, not going to happen while I'm here buddy I'll debunk anyone who tries to convince me that this shit isn't worth trying for spiritual seekers, and know that there are living examples of people who have spirtual and psychological benefits from these sessions and I'm one of them, and could probably get many more to back me up

- Author unknown

1 hour ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

They're not vague dubious claims, debunk the claims first and then try saying something.

I teach genetics courses at a University. I’ve spent 30 years of my life studying DNA.

This part is generally accurate at a basic level:

”The activation of our DNA template divine seed blueprints is a critical step in the process of ascension and in scientific terms DNA is a molecule of heredity, a nucleic acid located in cells that contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of living organisms.

Scientists acknowledge that we currently only use 3% of our 2 strand DNA.”

A couple points: the “ascension” part is not scientific. More than 3% of DNA is “used”. It’s more like 12% of DNA sequences are used for protein coding and regulation of DNA expression. This is a minor error and doesn’t concern me that much. 

Also notice has they set up “2 strand DNA”. This is highly misleading and sets them up for their dubious “12 strand DNA” as if 2 strands of DNA is limiting and they are going beyond to access a 12 strand state. To tie in the science of double-stranded DNA to their 12 strand DNA whatever is highly misleading.

The above passage is hooks the person that there is a scientific basis. The below is their pivot point to open the door into dubious claims. 

“The rest of the DNA is still thought as “junk” in scientific means. However, the science is slowly getting nearer and nearer in understanding the roles of this DNA regarded earlier as “junk”.

The below is an example of a vague, dubious claims. 

“12 Strand DNA Activation and energy healing help restore your DNA strands, restoring your original Divine blueprint to the highest frequency holding potential which in turn expands your consciousness to it’s fullest ability.

The 12 Strand Diamond Sun DNA Template is the potential encoded in human DNA which allows humans to embody 12 dimensions of consciousness. For the Indigo’s various templates exist, allowing 12 to 48 dimensions of consciousness."

From the perspective of a trained geneticist, this is complete nonsense. It’s not how genetics works and it doesn’t even make sense. It’s like science talk in a Star Trek episode. It sounds “sciencey” to a non-trained person, yet is gibberish to someone in the field.

It would be like saying: “The physics of quantum photon energy transfer has revealed sub cellular alterations that can repair multi-strand mitochondrial DNA damage due to frameshift mutations that occurred during traumatic episodes. These epigenetic alterations can cause anxiety leading to dis-equilibrium of multi dimensions as revealed through t-test analysis of confocal microscope images. Our new photon equilibrating bracelet restores homeostasis among the 12 dimensions of consciousness which will re-establish meridians of various systemic organ systems. .  .”

This is gibberish I just made up and, personally, I think it sounds better than the original DNA activation gibberish.

It’s fine to say some type of energetics will restore balance. They do this in Reiki and yoga. There is a lot to it. Yet the DNA activation tie-in is inaccurate gibberish. The fact that they intentionally used science inaccurately and nonsensically to support their product is a good sign that they are not honest actors. Don’t be so gullible.

13 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I teach genetics courses at a University. I’ve spent 30 years of my life studying DNA. The below is an example of a vague, dubious claims. 

“12 Strand DNA Activation and energy healing help restore your DNA strands, restoring your original Divine blueprint to the highest frequency holding potential which in turn expands your consciousness to it’s fullest ability.

The 12 Strand Diamond Sun DNA Template is the potential encoded in human DNA which allows humans to embody 12 dimensions of consciousness. For the Indigo’s various templates exist, allowing 12 to 48 dimensions of consciousness."

From the perspective of a trained geneticist, this is complete nonsense. It’s not how genetics works and it doesn’t even make sense. It’s like science talk in a Star Trek episode. It sounds “sciencey” to a non-trained person, yet is gibberish to someone in the field.

It would be like saying: “The physics of quantum photon energy transfer has revealed sub cellular alterations that can repair multi-strand mitochondrial DNA damage due to frameshift mutations that occurred during traumatic episodes. These epigenetic alterations can cause anxiety leading to dis-equilibrium of multi dimensions as revealed through t-test analysis of confocal microscope images. Our new photon equilibrating bracelet restores homeostasis among the 12 dimensions of consciousness which will re-establish meridians of various systemic organ systems. .  .”

This is gibberish I just made up and, personally, I think it sounds better than the original DNA activation gibberish.

It’s fine to say some type of energetics will restore balance. They do this in Reiki and yoga. There is a lot to it. Yet the DNA activation tie-in is inaccurate gibberish. The fact that they intentionally used science inaccurately and nonsensically to support their product is a good sign that they are not honest actors. Don’t be so gullible.

The fact is you don't know whether that's possible or not, it's advanced further than science because it's in the category of energy healing and astral surgery. I don't care if you don't like the way that that includes what you know about science and the limitations in science.

The statement you made up is ridiculous and it's nothing like the elegant, precise way in which the benefits of DNA activation are described on the website, anyone who has a brain can go look at this themselves on the avatar activation website

- Author unknown

21 minutes ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

The fact is you don't know whether that's possible or not, it's advanced further than science because it's in the category of energy healing and astral surgery. I don't care if you don't like the way that that includes what you know about science and the limitations in science.

No. You are missing completely missing my point and concern.

I fully acknowledge that traditional science has limitations. Science is within something more expansive. I am totally open to entering other dimensions and I have done so through psychedelics, lucid dreaming, sensory deprivation tanks and Reiki. I have even tried to astral project, yet have been unable to. I think their is a vast amount of metaphysical dimensions to explore and I am excited to integrate traditional science with metaphysics. This is why I am so concerned in this area.

Once we enter “paranormal” metaphysical realms, there will be charlatans making claims. And there will be people with legit skills. For example, there are legit psychics with paranormal abilities and there are charlatan psychics that mislead and take advantage of people. It is important to be able to differentiate between the two. One of the most common ways that a charlatan uses to mislead people is to use science to gain legitimacy and credibility. This is what the DNA activation people are doing. They are misusing science and this is what concerns me. I want legit science to be integrated with metaphysics. For example, I would love for neuroscientists to work with Reiki masters to create an integrated approach to healing. I can tell you with certainty that the DNA activation people are not scientists and they are misusing science in a very misleading and manipulative way. This is my concern. 

There are bad actors in science and there are bad actors in metaphysics. It is important to call them out. 

I’m not saying their product has no metaphysical benefit. I am saying their tie-in to DNA and science is gibberish. Their first few sentences are generally accurate at a basic level, as I explained above. And then they just started making scientific stuff up. It is very misleading. 

@Serotoninluv They aren't scientists and they don't have to be, there are etheric strands that can be activated and many people have aquired psychic powers and higher states of conciousness through that, the session isn't claiming to do anything scientific.

Well you think it's charlatanism but you're wrong, someone just wants to use their skills and knowledge to uplift the planet and you can shit on it all you want, but the results other people have gotten speak for themselves and eventually the validity of this stuff will come to light

Research it for yourself. Most of the DNA activations are done my low quality healers and yea they sound like bullshit. But this guy is like the only one doing legit DNA activations, unless sometimes rarely there's someone doing it properly but they price it really high.

- Author unknown

@AwakenedSoul444 You are still not getting my point. My concern is not with the metaphysics, it is how they are trying to tie-in science for legitimacy. If they simply stuck to the metaphysics of energetics, dimensions and healing I would be fine with it. It would be similar to crystal healing. The problem is they are misusing DNA science in a very misleading way to promote their product. 

It is important to integrate science and metaphysics with integrity and transparency. This company is not doing that. 

@Serotoninluv It's not a tie in with sicence for legitimacy, they are calling it that because that's what it is, what part of etheric strands of DNA do you not understand.

- Author unknown

@Serotoninluv I have a question for you...that you’ve come across, is there any evidence known in the ‘science community’ which disproves humans evolving from that of other primates? Like specific evidence... dna, maybe chimps don’t have certain elements or that ‘junk dna’, etc. Anything?

OMG Jed destroying everything. Rampage Absolutistic mode. 

😂 the ‘science community' OMG. 

GOD (oh you silly love you) 

I am God. I am Infinite Love. 

5 hours ago, AwakenedSoul444 said:

@Serotoninluv It's not a tie in with sicence for legitimacy, they are calling it that because that's what it is, what part of etheric strands of DNA do you not understand.

We are not on the same page. My concern is not so much the metaphysics. Rather, I think the way they are framing it is very misleading. I also think it’s a poor approach to integrate science and metaphysics. Yet the problem lies on both sides. Unfortunately, most scientists are contracted within a physical paradigm and not open to researching metaphysics. Yet this is slowly changing. 

If you are receiving benefit from the bracelets, I am happy for you. 

@Nahm Why are you asking? I have a bio undergrad and i've never come across anything that suggested humans evolved separately from other primates.  

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Serotoninluv I have a question for you...that you’ve come across, is there any evidence known in the ‘science community’ which disproves humans evolving from that of other primates? Like specific evidence... dna, maybe chimps don’t have certain elements or that ‘junk dna’, etc. Anything?

As per traditional evolution, I would phrase it as humans and other primates share a common ancestor. I don’t know of any compelling physical evidence that argues against this theory. Yet evolutionary biology is not my speciality and there may be some nuances or gaps I am unaware of. 

Personally, I think traditional evolutionary theory is very limited. It is constrained within physical inheritance and selection over a linear timeline.  I think this is just one component / dimension of evolution. Epigenetics is opening the door to another evolutionary dimension and more dimensions will be revealed. 

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Nahm Why are you asking? I have a bio undergrad and i've never come across anything that suggested humans evolved separately from other primates.  

You've been brainwashed by illuminatis :ph34r:

Edited by Shin

If you want the moon, do not hide from the night
If you want a rose, do not run from the thorns
If you want love, do not hide from yourself

You need to intensely want truth, not relief of your suffering. SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND my friend. You will need to know your worldy self and not the lies you tell yourself to be, also have a good heart. goodluck. 

P.S 10 min meditation a week ?????? try 45 minutes per day, you don't seem to want to help yourself truly. Also lose this idea you have of awakening lose all concepts.

12 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

We are not on the same page. My concern is not so much the metaphysics. Rather, I think the way they are framing it is very misleading. I also think it’s a poor approach to integrate science and metaphysics. Yet the problem lies on both sides. Unfortunately, most scientists are contracted within a physical paradigm and not open to researching metaphysics. Yet this is slowly changing. 

If you are receiving benefit from the bracelets, I am happy for you. 

It's not misleading, and you're wrong. Go review the actual page and see that it doesn't say anything about how this changes your physical DNA. They're not integrating anything, it just says something about how scientists are learning that junk DNA is becoming more researched. 95% of the description is about the spiritual benefits of the DNA activation.

And it's not that they can't integrate science and metaphysics, it's misleading only if you choose not to believe in the metaphysics of it which you don't have to, it's something people have to take on faith I guess, or direct experience.

You're saying that the way they tried to integrate science and metaphysics is bullshit , it's not integration, it's like 99% metaphysical claims that you don't have room to talk about in terms of the scientific validity of it.

- Author unknown

@AwakenedSoul444 
Imagine I have a bracelet and I tell you it will activate your DNA on metaphysical planes, reduce your anxiety, remove trauma and heal your biological systems. This would be very appealing to a lot of people. You wear the bracelet and feel better. I then tell you I “know” it is mechanistically activating your DNA on metaphysical dimensions because “I know”. I am on a metaphysical plane of “knowing” that comes prior to any physical evidence. . . . As you say, you have faith that this is the truth. You don’t know if I’m making up the DNA activation story and wether it is true or false. All you know is that you feel better wearing the bracelet and have faith that I am telling the truth about the mechanisms of the bracelet. You don’t know if the bracelet is activating DNA. For all you know, the bracelet is actually a traumatic karma eraser and has nothing to do with DNA. Or the bracelet may be a LOA magnet and is attracting healing into your mind and body without activating DNA. Or the bracelet resolved past life issues, or the bracelet stimulated neuroplasticity in the brain without DNA activation. You don’t know because you haven’t verified it yourself. You are relying on the claims of others. You are giving your own authority to another. There is nothing wrong with this, yet be aware of what you are doing and who/what you are giving you authority to. You have not verified that the bracelet is mechanistically activating your DNA through metaphysical dimensions, you are taking their word for it. You simply know you feel better while wearing the bracelet. The DNA activation story seems really important to you. It sounds like it is working for you. If the bracelets have healed you, I am happy for you. I don’t care much about the mechanism. If you have been healed of your trauma and anxiety with these bracelets, I’m happy to call it DNA activation, machine elf activation or space kangaroo activation. I care that you have been healed. I have verified my personal healing through shamanic breathing, EMDR therapy and psychedelics. Yet I don’t understand the mechanisms of action and that’s ok with me. I don’t need to figure out the mechanistic details. The healing and being free of the trauma and suffering is more important to me. 

Yet if we want to understand the mechanisms of bracelet healing, it is a different discussion. One can imagine that their healing comes from metaphysical DNA activation. If that works for them, great. They can enjoy their activated DNA and healing. 

@AwakenedSoul444 Forget about enlightenment until your depression illness is cured, man. In your case, if you attain elightenment it can literally kill you or get you to commit suicide.