Inliytened1

Iran's counter attack

13 posts in this topic

Any predictions on what Iran will do next?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I do not think that Iran will go for a full fledge war because it has got not match for resources comparing to America. So maybe it will look for strategic guerrilla war by funding their regional allies/militia group. 

Even if it could oust America out of the middle east, it would be a win for them. 

My guess would be terrorist attacks. Iran does not posses capability to strike at US directly. Another target could be Israel, but I doubt that they would risk launching projectiles over non-hostile countries. They coul also strike at US bases in Saudi Arabia, but it would be risky to anger the Saudis. They could also harass US shipping, potentially even close the gulf entirely. But that wouldn't hurt America too much since the price of their own Oil would peak. 

In truth they probably can't directly militarily hurt the US. Terrorism seems the greatest threat. Especially since they labaled US actions as terrorism.  

Edited by RareGodzilla

Nothing. Anything can destabilise the country at the moment. America pulled off this one. Time will show everything :)

Irans adviser to Iran's Supreme leader said today that it will be from Irans military against U.S. Military targets, and that they don't want any further war after they get there revenge that they think is just.  If that is true, I hope the U.S. does not take any further action after that, but I don't envision that happening.

19 hours ago, SerpaeTetra said:

Irans adviser to Iran's Supreme leader said today that it will be from Irans military against U.S. Military targets, and that they don't want any further war after they get there revenge that they think is just.  If that is true, I hope the U.S. does not take any further action after that, but I don't envision that happening.

Exactly.  Trump has already stated if there is retaliation the US will strike up to 52 different Iranian sites, including cultural sites.  A scare tactic of course.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

For anyone who wants insight into how a conflict with Iran would go, watch this. 

Check out this Trump Tweet:

''The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!''

This was a brilliant political move by Trump, and I am not a Trump supporter. And the speech he gave the day after kinda makes you wanna vote for him.

2 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This was a brilliant political move by Trump, and I am not a Trump supporter. And the speech he gave the day after kinda makes you wanna vote for him.

-You are Trump supporter- ?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I predict Iran will shoot dozens of ballistic missiles into US military bases and Trump will unexpectedly shrug it off.

On 07/01/2020 at 8:35 AM, Arcangelo said:

Check out this Trump Tweet:

''The United States just spent Two Trillion Dollars on Military Equipment. We are the biggest and by far the BEST in the World! If Iran attacks an American Base, or any American, we will be sending some of that brand new beautiful equipment their way...and without hesitation!''

How is this brilliant ?

All I read is

"I have a very little dick, but look how much misery I can inflict to you if you dare look at me !"

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

So it seems like Iran have shoot the plane down having there own people.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

On 1/7/2020 at 1:35 AM, Arcangelo said:

This was a brilliant political move by Trump,

After the general's death the odds for trump to be the next president went (slightly) up. I have been following the trend cause I got $ on it.