Annoynymous

The US just killed Iran General

150 posts in this topic

Now Trump has some blood on his hands.  It seems that the passenger plane killing 176 was hit by Iranian missiles.  This would not have happened if he didn't decide to go after this General.  

@SerpaeTetra  Hi, are you referring to this theory (copied from BBC news website)

"US media have speculated that the timing of the crash suggests the plane may have been mistaken for a US warplane as Iran prepared for possible US retaliation for the strikes." 

Iran is denying they shot down the Ukrainian plane with a missile.  I don't know what to believe yet, it's early days and of course the evidence obtained by secret intelligence agencies will never be published. Maybe it comes down to who you trust more to tell the truth. But, if you're creating a principle that retaliation is (at least partly) the responsibility of the previous offender, then we need to trace it all the way back. Trump's action was retaliation against Iranian general Qasem Soleimani too, wasn't it? And so on back in time. 

22 minutes ago, silene said:

@SerpaeTetra  Hi, are you referring to this theory (copied from BBC news website)

"US media have speculated that the timing of the crash suggests the plane may have been mistaken for a US warplane as Iran prepared for possible US retaliation for the strikes." 

Iran is denying they shot down the Ukrainian plane with a missile.  I don't know what to believe yet, it's early days and of course the evidence obtained by secret intelligence agencies will never be published. Maybe it comes down to who you trust more to tell the truth. But, if you're creating a principle that retaliation is (at least partly) the responsibility of the previous offender, then we need to trace it all the way back. Trump's action was retaliation against Iranian general Qasem Soleimani too, wasn't it? And so on back in time. 

Yes, I understand you can trace everything back to the point where its no one's/everyone's fault.  But in context, many are debating that this assassination was a big blunder by Trump, even my pro-Trump parents believe this.  Now, more non-Americans are dead in a place where we really don't have any business being in the first place anyways.  You don't think the Canadians (I think close to half were Canadian passengers) are going to put some of the blame on Trump?

The Canadians may well blame Trump, in the sense that consequences are not going to be predictable or controllable in such a volatile situation. They are innocent victims. Equally we don't know the consequences if Trump didn't assassinate Soleimani, who Trump claims was plotting more attacks on Americans. It could turn out to be a strategic blunder, or not, who knows what the new general will do to prove himself. 

"in a place where we really don't have any business being in the first place anyways. "

This is making me think too. The US is supposed to be supporting the Iraqis against terrorists until they can fend for themselves. Presumably that's why the Iranians are there too. What's the alternative to foreign assistance, to avoid being overrun by Isis, Taliban etc,  like Syria & Afghanistan? 

Edited by silene
Spelling.

19 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You got your causality backwards.

That's what low consciousness egos do.

Narcissist != psychopath

Stage Red is not psychopathy. It just appears that way to higher stage people who lack the nuanced understanding of these complex issues.

It's all too easy to call dictators and strong-men psychopaths or "crazy" because the mind is looking for a way to dismiss them as so "other" as to be incomprehensible. But that's not the case. Stage Red explains Trump's actions quite well. Study Stage Red more.

You have a good message to the general population. But it sounds ridiculous to me. Do you really think I created a model with mid-level and high-level for no justifiable reason?

high-level psychopaths = pyschotic serial killers and alike 

mid-level psychopaths = Trump, Duterte, NPD humans, most politicians, most CEOs, criminals, stage red, and alike

low-level psychopaths = the rest of humanity

Why did I create this model?

To highlight the striking similarities of the three categories:

1. blind selfishness

2. lack of empathy for others

3. hypocrisy

4. terrorize others if it benefits the self

5. deception

6. other reasons I forget

It is all basically blind, extreme selfishness. You label them all as devils. I label them all as psychopaths.

You need to be slightly more careful and anticipative (improve anticipation skills) next time, especially you are implying (and supposedly) you are a high-consciousness ego. 

@jimwell Is it useful to distinguish between people who are low-level psychopaths and people who are not low-level psychopaths?

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

1 hour ago, Dan502 said:

@jimwell Is it useful to distinguish between people who are low-level psychopaths and people who are not low-level psychopaths?

Yes. Because of the subtle differences and nuances of the categories. But it's more useful to put them all under one label-psychopaths because of the undeniable similarities.

You are free to use words however you want, of course, but don't be surprized when confusion results and people disagree with you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 9.1.2020 at 2:32 PM, Joel3102 said:

So how would you distinguish say narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathy or somebody at stage red?

narcissism is quite different than psychopathism. narcissists are not disconnected from their emotion and lack of empathy is more connected to status of ego and hurt ego. narcissists usually get triggered a lot if their status is lowered and they then often revenge showing their absolute power. they feel/think more than average in hierarchy while psychopaths are much more logical and generally interested in dynamics without getting triggered so much by hierarchy - narcissism is strongly connected to the importance of the ego, while psychopaths have a problem with understanding the emotional dynamics underneath that by heart/empathy, they also don’t get triggered in the same way. so you could say narcissists act out of a lack of will controll, and out of strong emotions on a personal level, while psychopaths act out of too much will control and a lack of emotions. you could also say they both are on one end of a scale and most people tend more or less towards one of them. i‘m not sure if psychopathy in general then would be red but narcissists always are - because red is all about power and hierarchy, narcissists are stuck there in a toxic way involving you in a subtle power play hurting your ego where it’s weak finding the best point to attack triggering your counter attack. in comparison: in a healthy red it’s about self esteem and respect.

this strike was such a typical narcissist strike, narcissists are really unpredictable if their ego gets hurt.

Edited by remember

@Leo Gura 

It is about time you made a stage red video, ey. Might be.
We got plenty of that across the world.

Might not be that useful regarding personal development as the above stages.
But can get useful on the politics and society side.

Also please mention - "Klingons"

Edited by Yog