Annoynymous

The US just killed Iran General

150 posts in this topic

@Hatfort I am in favor of it, but not for the the reason that they ended up choosing because it's weak and lacks sufficient evidence.

@Bno I see, well, as said, they worked with what they had then, I think they did fine. No impeachment is likely to end his presidency anyway, as republicans have majority on the Senate, but it had to be done somehow. If you ask me, this unilateral war crime is a much better reason to go, but as I was telling you at first, this is now and the impeachment was three weeks ago.

But, I insist, seems a bit forced that the debate deviates to the Democrats and their decisions, when it's Trump's administration and the Republicans who are entirely responsible on this last event. Maybe Hillary would have done worse, maybe better, but let's stick to the facts.

Edited by Hatfort

All the world's a stage.. this is not a Trump thing. Wake up, woke ones. 

@DivineSoda

There are many industries pushing for things like this and eager to make huge profit, as they have been doing for decades. But we cannot detach from the fact that Trump is on the lead and he has the authority to green light attacks like this, like indeed he did.

The lukewarm response to the generals murder is hopeful, both domestic and abroad. It appears the world sees through Trump's folly as being a distraction to make him look like a war hero during the senate trail. NATO and allies are circumspect. Even the war lord Netanyahu  his keeping his distance. Could this be what we pray and hope for....THE END OF TRIMP.(again)

@Hatfort This is Trump and the Republican's around him's doing, but let's not ignore the people who also laid the groundwork to enable them to do this and who are currently not doing anything productive to actually resist him and expose this as a criminal act of war.

6 hours ago, Bno said:

but let's not ignore the people who also laid the groundwork to enable them to do this and who are currently not doing anything productive to actually resist him

You mean all the American voters that elected Trump?

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 8:30 PM, Leo Gura said:

He was a regional war hero, akin to George Washington.

Imagine how Americans would react if George Washington was assassinated by Iran. That is the situation here. Even the most moderate Iranians will now be pissed off and driven to violence because this is a matter of pride and self-respect. No self-respecting nation can allow such abuse.

When Iranian history books are written, Soleimani will go down as their George Washington, and now a martyr at the hands of an evil empire. A generation of children will grow up hating America.

Killing him was the worst possible strategic blunder from America's POV. Iran is now united and empassioned.

All countries are same (hypocrite, cruel, sordid and etc).

If Iran or any other country was as powerful as USA, they would act worse.

Iran assassinated an atheist writer in my country for his anti-Islam article. My country is much weaker than Iran, so we did not react. USA assassinated Iranian general. Iran is much weaker than USA and will not react.

There was an Iraqi guy studying at Glasgow Caledonian University. I did not know him personally, but we had common friends and they always said good things about him. 3 years after I came back to my country from UK, I heard he was killed in Iraq along with his father and other men. The reason for his murder was because he was sunni. The killers were shia militia which was also supported by Gasem Soleimani. This is just one fact what Iran is and Gasem Soleimani was doing in the region.

@Arcangelo Many of them voted for him because he ran on an anti-war platform to focus more on improving their financial lives. He obviously lied, but their intention wasn't to have this war. Same with democrats who were ignorant about Hillary Clinton's potential for committing more war crimes and who believe their local corporate democrat politicians would resist Trump when they actually ended up giving him everything he wants by voting for an increase in the military budget, pulling out of the nuclear treaty with Iran, and increasing sanctions in Iran.

It's the job of the informed to spread consciousness to other voters. The systemic problem here is money in politics, not Donald Trump, who is merely a symptom. Even if we get a progressive like Bernie Sanders elected as president, we can't just sit back, relax, and trust that he'll do everything right. We need to stay informed and go to the streets to ask for the things other politicians may be resisting to give us and vote for other progressives.

We didn't do this when Obama was president, which is why he got away with screwing us over by bailing out wallstreet for trillions of dollar, making the Bush tax cuts to the rich permanent, enforcing TPP and NAFTA, passing a republican healthcare plan, not increasing worker pay even though the cost of living went up, building concentration camps at the southern border, and bombing 7 different countries while having a 90% civilian death rate. 

5 hours ago, Buba said:

All countries are same (hypocrite, cruel, sordid and etc).

If Iran or any other country was as powerful as USA, they would act worse.

Iran assassinated an atheist writer in my country for his anti-Islam article. My country is much weaker than Iran, so we did not react. USA assassinated Iranian general. Iran is much weaker than USA and will not react.

There was an Iraqi guy studying at Glasgow Caledonian University. I did not know him personally, but we had common friends and they always said good things about him. 3 years after I came back to my country from UK, I heard he was killed in Iraq along with his father and other men. The reason for his murder was because he was sunni. The killers were shia militia which was also supported by Gasem Soleimani. This is just one fact what Iran is and Gasem Soleimani was doing in the region.

Of course Iran is less developed on the Spiral than the US and Iran has a collective ego and does behave in devilish ways.

But even so, while Trump threatens Iranian cultural sites Iran is conscious enough to explicitly say they will not target US civilians.

So far Iran has the moral high ground.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Turns out Trump had said this in November 2011!!

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

On 1/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, Leo Gura said:

Not a psychopath, just Stage Red ;)

Impeachment cornered him like a rat. So this is the ego backlash to that.

Trump is too unconscious to accept loss without lashing out. That is what makes him so dangerous. He will try to take the ship down with him if he goes down.

That's what mass murderers do. If they are going to murder themselves, they will take others with them. Basically all mass murderers have NPD (narcissistic personality disorder). All humans with NPD basically are psychopaths, either mid-level or high-level. So yes, Trump is a psychopath, a mid-level one.  

12 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Turns out Trump had said this in November 2011!!

A clear example of projection. That's what NPD humans do.

Bernie on this events. Glad to hear he has a reasonable position, I think most people do as well. Trump made a bad step here, apart from his inconditionals, I think a lot of republican voters will question his recent trajectory. Causing an unnecessary war with Iran is a lot to swallow.

I've also read a bit the comments on the video, I don't follow CNN or any US channel, but apparently Bernie's followers were quite dissatisfied with the coverage this candidate has been having there until this interview. He's given the opportunity to share his other propositions too, comparing to Biden and Warren, and they appreciate that.

Edited by Hatfort

10 hours ago, jimwell said:

That's what mass murderers do. If they are going to murder themselves, they will take others with them. Basically all mass murderers have NPD (narcissistic personality disorder). All humans with NPD basically are psychopaths, either mid-level or high-level. So yes, Trump is a psychopath, a mid-level one.  

You got your causality backwards.

That's what low consciousness egos do.

Narcissist != psychopath

Stage Red is not psychopathy. It just appears that way to higher stage people who lack the nuanced understanding of these complex issues.

It's all too easy to call dictators and strong-men psychopaths or "crazy" because the mind is looking for a way to dismiss them as so "other" as to be incomprehensible. But that's not the case. Stage Red explains Trump's actions quite well. Study Stage Red more.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

putting narcissism and psychopathy into the same pot is quite schizophrenic or maybe more hypochondriac.

So how would you distinguish say narcissistic personality disorder, psychopathy or somebody at stage red?

I think I got a theory on why is is happening. Should I comment it here or post in other form.

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~!