Annoynymous

The US just killed Iran General

150 posts in this topic

@Nivsch

7 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Because of their self biases as arabs who feel threatened by Israel the only and super tiny state in the hugh arab middle east.

Today people in the arab region start to understand that Israel have not any intention to do any bad to them. Just wants to live in its tiny piece of land that we have an hystorical connection to.

Yeah i can understand that Israel is just a tiny little "angel" with nuclear weapons and owns most of the modern powerful weapons with huge military effort xDxDxD

Edited by Annoynymous

@Annoynymous If 5 countries encircled you and tried to kill you (1948, 1973) you also would develop a strong army and great detterence psychological power in order to survive. Be sure about that.

Survival made Israel to develop a such strong and sophisticated army.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

15 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Annoynymous If 5 countries encircled you and tried to kill you (1948, 1973) you also would develop a strong army and great detterence psychological power in order to survive. Be sure about that.

Survival made Israel to develop a such strong and sophisticated army.

I am not so sure why you keep refering like "encircle",  were you expecting to your land built in the thin air?!

Almost every country is encircled by other countries outside their border.

If you can not build trust with your neighbour, you are partly responsible for this,  if not entirely.

Edited by Annoynymous

@Annoynymous you forgot to write that your neighbours countries usually dont decide all of them to kill you only 1 day after you have been established.

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Nivsch There's no evidence Iran is building nuclear weapons, as confirmed by American and Israeli Intelligence. 

@Nivsch You are being too biased here and are assuming all countries around Israel are crazy evil dictatorships that want to destroy Israel out of jealousy. Try to look past this bias and recognize what all this is really about. The Israeli elites wants to gain more power, as do the American multinationals and Iran is a huge prize for them because of their massive oil reserves. That's what this all comes down to, oil. 

If the US has lied multiple times already to get us into every single war since after WWII, why are you giving them the benefit of the doubt? Even in recent history, we know the US led about incubators, WMDs, gas attacks, and now Iran building nuclear arms and Soleimani being a danger to America and Israel even though he was helping to destroy ISIS.

Edited by Bno

@Nivsch they think you had established illegally, that is why the response was like that. 

@Annoynymous UN has RECOGNIZED and APPROVED Israel as a legitimate state.

And only AFTER that, the arab coutries invaded Israel.

But EVEN if it was illegal, do you really think you will bring ALL your army and risk your life because of law stuff? Only in the name of a logical law? its insane. ? 

Edited by Nivsch

55 minutes ago, DnoReally said:

@Nivsch There's no evidence Iran is building nuclear weapons, as confirmed by American and Israeli Intelligence. 

So why does Iran hide its activities 60 meters under the ground?

One of the facilities is under a mountainside.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Bno said:

@Nivsch You are being too biased here and are assuming all countries around Israel are crazy evil dictatorships that want to destroy Israel out of jealousy. Try to look past this bias and recognize what all this is really about. The Israeli elites wants to gain more power.

Its not about evillness at all.

They dont want a foreign country in their area. It threaten their identity as they see it.

Israel doesnt want any piece of land outside Israel. Even the right wingers dont want. and I am even not right winger.

Get your face above your biased water too for one second.

Edited by Nivsch

1 hour ago, Nivsch said:

@Annoynymous you forgot to write that your neighbours countries usually dont decide all of them to kill you only 1 day after you have been established.

But that wouldn't be unique to the Middle East. I mean, if you had decided to establish your piece of land in the middle of the USA, Russia, China, Brazil, to mention some of the big ones, they would have crushed you with all their power for violating their borders and sovereignty. You could only do that in an underdeveloped land, being more violent that they have ever been to you, Israel has not been a nation of peacefull angels, as it's been said.

There is also the thing that you people have a very deep religious identity, as the natives of that land have. If we can learn something from history, that is usually a recipe for clash. But don't act like this is not on you, they were there before you and you are the ones that came last, at least you could admit your part on this and stop blaming entirely others.

@Nivsch i don't think the Israel as illegal, i said it is what arab thinks.

UN recognised you before the attack, i get that. You have the right to defend yourself- its also fine.

But eventually, as all other sane nations try, Israel have to ensure their neighbour of their good intention to keep the peace in the region. 

And yet it do not recognise the Palestinians. Without any settlement, every year it pushes the palestine with new reconstructions. 

Arabs are angry because of this because they think Israel is exploiting the palestine aka muslim people.  If you have the right to form a country based on religion, they also feel obligated for muslims.

7 hours ago, Arcangelo said:

This guy wasn't a voluntary for the red cross you know?

He was a regional war hero, akin to George Washington.

Imagine how Americans would react if George Washington was assassinated by Iran. That is the situation here. Even the most moderate Iranians will now be pissed off and driven to violence because this is a matter of pride and self-respect. No self-respecting nation can allow such abuse.

When Iranian history books are written, Soleimani will go down as their George Washington, and now a martyr at the hands of an evil empire. A generation of children will grow up hating America.

Killing him was the worst possible strategic blunder from America's POV. Iran is now united and empassioned.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura as if that was not already the case...

let`s just guess this guy knew what he was doing and he did it even though he was warned. that`s something every child should understand, that`s actually how it seems he was working himself. if a child would think a little...

21 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

States are collective ego, and Soleilmani was a key component of the iranian deep state.

A state can't accept such an affront to a major actor of its core, without retaliation. It's a matter of survival for it. The message that is sent otherwise is that Iran can be abused, and dismantled, as it is literally so powerless that its center can be attacked without any consequences to follow.

yes, but would you send such an important person into another country on hidden operation? if he was that important then why sending him there?

what fascinates me the most about this, is that it is logically really in a grey area but emotionally not.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Bno said:

@Nivsch The Israeli elites want more money...

"Israeli elite" is not one thing and there are many people there with many opposite opinions and personality types. they are just human beings...

Netanyahu loves money, thats one of his weaknesses.

Actually I dont like the current government. I wish the opposite party will win. We gonna have the #3 elections within a year(!) in March 2nd.

Edited by Nivsch

@Nivsch What I mean by Israeli elites is Netanyahu and his corporate circle.

3 hours ago, Bno said:

started to watch it and it sounds solid, but somewhere in the middle he says they use it to destabilize governments like syria and irak. isn`t there also some bias? in irak there have been protests recently also against the own government, wasn`t there? we could discuss a lot about why the region is already destabilized and how already a playball between so many players. and syria has not exactly a democratic government.

Edited by remember