Annoynymous

The US just killed Iran General

150 posts in this topic

35 minutes ago, Moreira said:

Gadafi was killed the same way... During Obama's mandate.

That's not true. This general has been killed by a US surprise attack. Gaddafi was captured by the rebels of his own country after a period of protests and a siege, and violently killed by the mob. Dissidents of Libya had international help then, NATO intervened, but circumstances are totally different from what has happened now. But why are we speaking about this now, what's the point?

Edited by Hatfort

4 hours ago, Bill W said:

Does anyone know what stage of spiral dynamics the general was on? 

Probably Red/Blue, as most military people from that part of the world would be.

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

To spice things up.

You are watching the cosmic weather forecast channel !

We got ourselves s Saturn-Pluto conjunction in a week or so folk, quite a rare thing to see, once every 33 years. So watch the skies, wear a hat, shit happens. Last time the Berlin wall fell, end of ww2, start of ww1, 9/11 on their face off. Who knows what will we have now. Quite a dance those two guys have. We got this, no worries. Just meditate,

Edited by Yog

Can someone tell me why this killing of General Solaimani and the other high ranking Iranian military men will not result in acts of terror on US soil?  During upcoming political rallies, why won't there be suicide bombings that kill hundreds of  US citizens? And how long will it be before US-built drones flown from within the country, disguised as media cameras, selectively shoot down American politicians?

I don't understand the strategy of Trump's administration. Is he the puppet of multinationals? What are the names of the people telling him what to do? Or is he the toddler that so many of us take him for that mistakes the United States for his personal dick extension?

The heads of states of the other super powers, their advisors and their minion countries' politicians have been at this chess game for a very long time. Who out there is wringing their hands with glee?  

The road from Orange to Green for the US and Europe is long and arduous.

I duplicate parts of this below. Sorry

Edited by Rebecca Kalamata
deletion

9 hours ago, Hatfort said:

That's not true. This general has been killed by a US surprise attack. Gaddafi was captured by the rebels of his own country after a period of protests and a siege, and violently killed by the mob. Dissidents of Libya had international help then, NATO intervened, but circumstances are totally different from what has happened now. But why are we speaking about this now, what's the point?

"Rebels" this is what mass media told you. "Rebels" are mercenaries (with high militar experience) that work for USA and Mossad. Mercenaries disguised as "rebels".

Exactly when is the Pluto-Saturn conjunction? Is this assassination not attributable?

Conjunction is on January 12 which happens to be Jeff Bezos birthday (see last article).

Saturn Conjunct Pluto 2020

Saturn conjunct Pluto 2020 shows a stellium including the Sun, Mercury, Saturn, Pluto and Ceres, all square Eris. In mundane astrology, which governs world events, Saturn conjunct Pluto represents large organizations like multinational corporations, superpower countries, the UN, NATO, WHO and trading blocs.

Saturn conjunct Pluto also concentrates power and is anti-democratic. Expect propaganda from leaders about power plays, world trade, genetically modified foods, and climate change. There will be debates, announcements or agreements about these things. The masses will be skeptical and protest the changes being forced on them.

China will expand its power and influence in an attempt to overtake the U.S.A. as the dominant superpower. Jupiter in the China horoscope is at 22°35′ Capricorn. The concentration of power will also be evident within China through the suppression of minorities, concentration camps, capital punishment and the use of surveillance software for social credit scoring.

The 2020 ”Societal Reset” & “The Great Transformation“ 2020-2030

The 2020 Jupiter-Saturn-Pluto Synods square Eris
with Ceres, Mars, Pallas & Chariklo
~ A Societal Reset ~

Including
The 2021 Jupiter-Uranus and Saturn-Uranus Squares
~ Disruptive Technologies & the emergence of a new
Sociopolitical-Economic Paradigm ~
& The Pluto-Eris Square & the Pluto-Eris ~359-year cycle and the global financial system.

©2015-2019, Nick Anthony Fiorenza, All Rights Reserved

I like this one for his readability and thoughtful predictions.

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEeBnoZxBe12QAnzgPxQt.;_ylu=X3oDMTEycDZlOG5iBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjg0OTJfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1578162281/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fmedium.com%2f%40astrodrew%2fjupiter-saturn-pluto-conjunction-in-january-2020-will-rock-your-world-97b4bab0d810/RK=2/RS=WuTLVYyLwzhxYFTZ5G88M_a3JcQ-

9 minutes ago, Moreira said:

"Rebels" this is what mass media told you. "Rebels" are mercenaries (with high militar experience) that work for USA and Mossad. Mercenaries disguised as "rebels".

There was probably a part of that too, but you forget the part of the protests and riots that took place in the country. The dictator couldn't calm his citizens even with hard repression. I have not seen anything like that in Iran, have you? Their citizens probably are going to defend their retrograde government even more now.

This is not the same by any means. What the US has done is closer to a terrorist attack. Are you going to address it or maybe we can open another threat about Libya, it is very interesting too.

This is too much. No honestly, TOO MUCH. Who is writing this book that I'm in? Me? As God? God as Me? Really I must be bored and in need of a good laugh. Oh the things that I once believed!

RollingStone : Flashback: Trump Warned That a ‘Weak’ and ‘Ineffective’ President Would Start a War With Iran to ‘Get Re-elected’

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/trump-warned-president-start-war-iran-reelected-933391/ - Flashback: Trump Warned That a ‘Weak’ and ‘Ineffective’ President Would Start a War With Iran to ‘Get Re-elected'.

@Annoynymous and the fact Qasem Soleimani is responsible to thousands innocent people killed is not important?

Killing Hitler was also against liberty and freedom?

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

23 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't have a say yet about this kind of topic because I'm ignorant in the moment, but I have a question, can we have a WW3 having this incident??

Edited by John Iverson

Gives new meaning to the phrase TRUMPED UP …. a contrived war to advantage the republicans in the senate trial(which everybody seems to have forgotten about.)

18 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

@Annoynymous and the fact Qasem Soleimani is responsible to thousands innocent people killed is not important?

Killing Hitler was also against liberty and freedom?

This is where we get conflicting stories.  Some of the U.S. media claims the above.  Many others don't have this point of view though.  

What if Iranians killed one of our top Generals in the U.S. military, they could easily say that person has killed many innocent people.  Especially if this was during one of the Middle Eastern wars of the past two decades where the U.S. killed thousands of civilians.  

@Nivsch dude, i think you do not have any idea about war and peace.

Hitler was attempted to kill by allied forces during the second world war. So it was part of war effort.

Currently neither Iran or America declared war against each other so yeah, killing another country's top military leader is an act of aggression and it was an assassination which goes against humanity and International Law.

If General Soleimani did commit crime against humanity, he should have tried by America in international court of justice, not by taking laws in their hand.

Btw, sometime you can try to think outside of your Blue Israeli point of and consider other points of view as well. As far as i know, unconsciously  parroting your own biased zionist point of view goes against the spirit of spirituality and this forum.

Try to look at your self bias as well.   

Edited by Annoynymous

50 minutes ago, SerpaeTetra said:

What if Iranians killed one of our top Generals in the U.S. military, they could easily say that person has killed many innocent people.  Especially if this was during one of the Middle Eastern wars of the past two decades where the U.S. killed thousands of civilians.  

Not the US doesnt make hugh mistakes. It does. but it is still not morally symetric.

Iran leadership kills innocent civilian intentionally.

USA at least try to kill only terrorists. Maybe doesnt try hard enough but it is still very different from Iran's motivations.

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

3 minutes ago, Annoynymous said:

@Nivsch dude, i think you do not have any idea about war and peace.

Hitler was attempted to kill by allied forces during the second world war. So it was part of war effort.

Currently neither Iran or America declared war against each other so yeah, killing another country's top military leader is an act of aggression and it was an assassination which goes against humanity and International Law.

If General Soleimani did commit crime against humanity, he should have tried by America in international court of justice, not by taking laws in their hand.

Btw, sometime you can try to think outside of your Blue Israeli point of and consider other points of view as well. As far as i know, unconsciously  parroting your own biased zionist point of view goes against the spirit of spirituality and this forum.

Try to look at your self bias as well.   

I will answer this soon after i will go deeper into your message (need to read more than once) but in meantime look what I have answered above to SerpeaTetra.

@Nivsch If the US sees the statistics of how many civilians die each time they launch an airstrike and then they continue to launch thousands of them anyway, then they are intentionally killing innocent civilians. We didn't have to bomb school buses or weddings.

If the US knows statistically the millions of people that die in result of our sanctions on countries like Iran and Venezuela, preventing food and medicine from entering their countries, and they continue to do it anyway, then they are intentionally killing innocent civilians.

Edited by Bno

40 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

Not the US doesnt make hugh mistakes. It does. but it is still not morally symetric.

Iran leadership kills innocent civilian intentionally.

USA at least try to kill only terrorists. Maybe doesnt try hard enough but it is still very different from Iran's motivations.

Just look up the war on terrorism in response to 9/11 and see how many people have died in the middle east as a result of those wars - 500,000 people is on the very low and conservative end of projections.  The amount of deaths within the United States due to terror is under 5,000 for the past 50 years or so.  You can say we are only trying to kill terrorists, but its like throwing a bomb in a room full of people targeting the bad guy and saying you weren't trying to kill the other people in the room. 

There are reasons other presidents didn't go after this guy even though he was committing attacks. I heard a reporter say this leader was more dangerous dead than alive because of the retaliation that will happen because of this.  The U.S. has upset a large number of people that can be very prideful.

Edited by SerpaeTetra

3 hours ago, John Iverson said:

I don't have a say yet about this kind of topic because I'm ignorant in the moment, but I have a question, can we have a WW3 having this incident??

that`s such a good joke - we are either already in the middle of it or at its end. how long should this go on further? a lot of it just happened in a lot of peoples minds but for a lot of people this was reality for years now. it`s really interesting how this war was and is fought with what kind of methods, a lot of it indirect. of course we could ask what sense it makes if one life is taken instead of a thousands just to realize to revenge that one life may take thousands of lifes as well because what this sacrifice stands for is not understood. this war has been dirty from the start, it still is - how would you stop a global war player from going on playing? it`s really interesting how i can so much understand why. although of course in sense of politics it`s not something according to a diplomatic protocol... and having met some people from iran in my life i know that they often have a lot of pride and pride usually comes with an ego of a certain dimension. so - well. yeah maybe it`s not the end of it.

one point i think is very relevant to understand is that this general was not killed in iran. in sense of all this discussion about moral warfare, maybe that`s one point that should be considered. and then we could also consider if something like moral warfare even exists.

Edited by remember

3 hours ago, Bno said:

If the US knows statistically the millions of people that die in result of our sanctions on countries like Iran and Venezuela, preventing food and medicine from entering their countries, and they continue to do it anyway, then they are intentionally killing innocent civilians.

Iranian regime wants to build a nuclear weapon and thats the reason for the sanctions.

I think the regime has most of the responsibility to the economist state there, even without sanctions and We see it in Gaza too that the leaders there are in the same mentality as Iran leaders (they are iran's proxy) and they invest the money in themselves and not in the civiliams who live in poverty because of Hamas leadership.

Edited by Nivsch