Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fewrocker

2020 and Manifestation

4 posts in this topic

In the last 4 years, I've developed a lot spiritually and learned so much, most of it thanks to Actualized.org. But I fell for the trap that most of us fell/will fall. Being addicted to concepts and believing we are already spiritual and amazing beings, while not creating the reality we want on the "outside" World. Make no mistake, the goal was never to cast aside the material. Since the material is a subset of spiritual, if you want to be good spiritually, you have to be good on the previous substeps, the material.

There is no spirituality without health, money to give you freedom, fitness and social interactions. Try without them and you will fail. For me, 2020 marks a new chapter. A chapter of bringing ideas to life and actually doing stuff. Do you guys resonate?

A little thing I wrote during New Year's Eve:

"You are an extension of an infinite intelligent and creative universe whose main skill is actualizing its potential. This is happening all the time around you. Every person, object, atom, material, concept, memory that you experience is a proof of that. The Universe is showing you can bring your ideas to life at every second. And you are an extension of it. You are the Universe. You are God. This means you have the ability of manifesting potential at all times. Realize it. Put it to the test. Become great at it. Explore the possibilities. Explore the impossible. Make it come true. This is how the Universe knows itself. Make a million dollars. Let your inner beauty spill into the outer World, for the outer is a reflection of inner.

Once again, words are nothing without manifestation. Even the prettiest spiritual words are shit. Don’t believe anything that is written in here. The words are not the process. I hope words help you get closer to the place you want to be, but they will not, because they mean nothing. These words are lies. That’s it, I am lying to you. Nothing that is written here will come true. Don’t follow these words. I’m wasting my time writing this. Words won’t get you anywhere, because only action will. Manifestation is not about writing about manifestation, but actually manifesting. Very few words can be defined by themselves. The process is about the process. Manifesting is about manifesting. Place this on your heart.

This new year and this new decade is about manifesting. It is about less theory and concepts, and more about practice and experiences. It is about putting my limits to the test. It’s funny how New Year’s Eve actually has a big meaning; unlike other holidays, which you can actually say “Fuck it”, this holiday is about change and growth, which are deep aspects of reality. We usually make plans and think about ways we can become better. In true personal development, this should be your everyday, but this date… it really feels different. The clock shows 02:43 01/01/2020 Now. 01/01 is beautiful, and so is 2020. What does a more amazing reality looks like? I will find it out. And when I do, I will ask the same question again."

There is no spirituality without money? Without health? What about those that don't fit that criteria? They can't have spirituality? Spirituality is beyond their reach? I know money and health can open doors so to speak and create more options and opportunities but my idea of spirituality partially involves transcending this kind of thinking. 

Try without them and you will fail you say? Fail what? 

Edited by Bill W

Of course some of the statements are bold to reflect the moment I'm living in the path

But Transcending = Include + Exceed, not Neglect, which means first get and understand it, then move on to what else is above hat

The ones who don't fit the criteria are a vast minority with completely different realities than the modern capitalist environments we've grown up. And I think our path has to be a mix of where you are and where you want to be, not just going for where you want to be. Unfortunately the majority of people who say the material does not matter will end up trying to be enlightened while being fat, having no money to buy healthy food, working at sucker jobs while complaning their bosses are fucked up. But I mean, I'm probably wrong for a considerable amout of cases. I'm talking about probabilities and my life situation here, which I believe most readers fit

I also think a great way to realize that money is not important is not to stop believing on it/be against it, but actually getting it and feeling in your own experience that it does not bring the answer, for example. This is deeper first-person experience and leads to deeper wisdom

Thanks for the counterpoint though =) I just wanted to see who resonated and who didn't

I agree on the victim mentality you allude to. That much yeh, people stuck there forever. Self imposed prison. Massive projection.I am still there to a degree but nothing like I used to be in terms of claiming I'm a victim. It's hard work to break the victim mentality but it can be done and needs to be done.

I hear you on the people blaming other things for their own being stuck.