SQAAD

Leo What Difference Does it Make if Reality is Imaginary or Not?

53 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1 Thanks^_^

@DLH You're not saying thoughts create reality right? Like you can imagine a ball in front of your eyes and it won't just become a physical reality. The ball I mean, thoughts I get are physical. I thought thoughts come from memory and memory from past experiences.

Edited by Derek White

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

11 minutes ago, Derek White said:

@Inliytened1 Thanks^_^

@DLH You're not saying thoughts create reality right? Like you can imagine a ball in front of your eyes and it won't just become a physical reality. The ball I mean, thoughts I get are physical. I thought thoughts come from memory and memory from past experiences.

Thoughts/imagination is what creates reality - but from the mind of God.  You are but a finite mind within this infinite mind :)

Of course the kicker is that you are also the Infinite Mind  and that you are creating all of reality right now - you just haven't had an awakening yet that you as God are doing it :)  once you do you will come back to little old you with your thoughts and memories again until your form passes away :)  but you will know the Truth.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 Humm I see. I thought he was referring to finite mind.

“Many talk like philosophers yet live like fools.” — Proverb

It seems that most most humans are open to experiencing some of the imagination of Self but not other parts of the imagination. 

The way humans experience the imagination of Self is through their senses mostly. So if u realize all is imagined by you for you then the human can learn to enjoy ALL senses that are already crystallized/imagined by the Self not needing to use their “human mind” knowing Self is always at peace. 

When the human wants to rest the body they then can imagine experiences and watch them fade imitating the Self realizing the Self is all there is. 

Also when u realize all is imagined by Self then the human can smile/laugh at anything while experiencing anything. 

Edited by Astra

38 minutes ago, Astra said:

Also when u realize all is imagined by Self then the human can smile/laugh at anything while experiencing anything. 

Indeed.  The Ox has been tamed.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Lento All constructs are sandcastles, including everything I construct. 

Well yes, but actually no. I mean, that's just one way of looking at it, and there's another one.

When I first started practising spirituality, that was the most important principle that used to have. The map is not the territory. But recently, I somehow realised how futile that assumption is, and that I don't necessarily have to view reality from that certain angle. Suddenly, reality felt more freer than before, it expanded in my eyes so to speak. I realised that I have held a position by using that principle rigidly. Sure, it is true, but relativity applies as well. One interesting thing that I noticed was the reason why this principle even exists. I realised that it was a necessary pointer for me to break out of my mind, dogmas, and beliefs. It was pointing me towards the other end of the spectrum. But now that I see the whole spectrum (strange-loop), I am able to consciously navigate my way through life, while at the same time integrating both ends. You know, there's a freedom in strange-loopery. Right now, it seems possible to me to consciously build a strong sandcastle and sustain it for a very long time, perhaps even enhance it from time to time with more nuance. Mistaking the map for the territory stopped seeming like a bug, and now it's more of a feature to me. I still am trying to make sense of my recent realisations, so probably that's why I can't seem to be able to communicate them properly. I'm really trying my best to communicate where I currently am. The thing is, is that when I was a stage Blue believer, the map seemed like the territory to the point where I couldn't distinguish between the two. It wasn't something inherent in reality, just my view, I was actively doing it, the problem is that it was done unconsciously. Then, I started creating a gap between thought and reality using that principle; "the map is not the territory". Recently, I realised that it's whatever you make it to be. It's both and neither. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Lento

39 minutes ago, Lento said:

Well yes, but actually no. I mean, that's just one way of looking at it, and there's another one.

When I first started practising spirituality, that was the most important principle that used to have. The map is not the territory. But recently, I somehow realised how futile that assumption is, and that I don't necessarily have to view reality from that certain angle. Suddenly, reality felt more freer than before, it expanded in my eyes so to speak. I realised that I have held a position by using that principle rigidly. Sure, it is true, but relativity applies as well. One interesting thing that I noticed was the reason why this principle even exists. I realised that it was a necessary pointer for me to break out of my mind, dogmas, and beliefs. It was pointing me towards the other end of the spectrum. But now that I see the whole spectrum (strange-loop), I am able to consciously navigate my way through life, while at the same time integrating both ends. You know, there's a freedom in strange-loopery. Right now, it seems possible to me to consciously build a strong sandcastle and sustain it for a very long time, perhaps even enhance it from time to time with more nuance. Mistaking the map for the territory stopped seeming like a bug, and now it's more of a feature to me. I still am trying to make sense of my recent realisations, so probably that's why I can't seem to be able to communicate them properly. I'm really trying my best to communicate where I currently am. The thing is, is that when I was a stage Blue believer, the map seemed like the territory to the point where I couldn't distinguish between the two. It wasn't something inherent in reality, just my view, I was actively doing it, the problem is that it was done unconsciously. Then, I started creating a gap between thought and reality using that principle; "the map is not the territory". Recently, I realised that it's whatever you make it to be. It's both and neither. I hope that makes sense. Thanks for reading.

Why bother building sandcastles ay? When there are Absolute materials...

If I step on it, it will be gone in the blink, of an eye~

Edited by Angelite

Thank you all for the wonderful insights!!!

17 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

@DLH nicely said.  But they are nothing before bursting into form.  They exist as nothing.  Nothing includes everything as raw potential

Electromagnetic energy and all of that is form.  It is imaginary.  The kicker is everything is still nothing.

The nothing I think you are referring to is also something.  Some people are confused and think there is only this physical reality and on the other side of the coin there is nothingness.   There is more somethingness well beyond or minuscule physical reality.  The somethingness beyond our physicalness is infinite.  The real you and me is in the somethingness that lives in formlessness( non- physical)  (Having no material existence as we understand it) beyond time and space.  There are infinite beings with distinct consciousness that live in this somethingness beyond our physical reality.  Your psychic, entity, higher self, soul, or whatever you relate to, lives in this somethingness that is also non- physical and beyond our time and space.  The somethingness that is in the non- physical can manifest its self with light, sound, electromagnetic energy and infinite other somethings that we here in the physical can never imagine or understand.  We are just physical personalities that are extensions from this somethingness that is in the non- physical, which some relate to as our souls.  Our souls are distinct beings, which God create to explore what life is and can be in infinite possible directions.  Yes, we are God consciousness, but we are so removed from full God consciousness that our physical conscious minds will never fully grasp the full meaning of it.  

We are Ants living in an Ant community somewhere in a desert, the Ant hill representing our earth, thinking there is only Us and Nothingness.  Yet the Earth contains billions of Ant hills, plants, animals, rocks, grians of sand, clouds, weather humans, etc., that us Ants are not aware of.  When one of Us goes into nothingness they think they have reached God consciousness and everything there Is, thinking it's just God and just Us.. 

Don’t get caught up thinking it’s just you/me and God consciousness.  There are infinite layers between us in this physical reality, your soul and God.  Look beyond the tree and see the forest.  Touching nothingness through meditation, psychedelics, or by other means is just the tip of the iceberg.  Most people think they have reached God consciousness when they reach the nothingness.  You have no idea how far away you still are from touching full God consciousness, meaning, being God. 

Once you have gotten a taste of nothingness, the real work begins. It begins here in the physical Mastering your Emotions, your Physical reality and body, your conscious physical mind, your sexual life force energy (Chi etc.,) your connection to the real you that lives in the somethingness of non-physical beyond time and space

Just thoughts and beliefs.

Edited by DLH

7 hours ago, Lento said:

Recently, I realised that it's whatever you make it to be. It's both and neither. I hope that makes sense. 

Indeed. You’ve had some nice explorations. I’m reminded that I used to be bothered by what appeared as contradictions. Now I find it beautiful. Everything includes every thing - including all contradictions. 

15 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Indeed. You’ve had some nice explorations. I’m reminded that I used to be bothered by what appeared as contradictions. Now I find it beautiful. Everything includes every thing - including all contradictions. 

Sigh..

It isn't just that, but that's okay. I hope I will be able to communicate it someday.

Edited by Lento

On 3.1.2020 at 6:19 PM, Serotoninluv said:

It appears you have it figured out and said how it is. There is nothing for me to say. Enjoy the sandcastle while it lasts. 

Nice insight. Btw, isn't building sandcastles and destroying them the point of life? In that image, what is God/Consciousness/Love/Truth?

Edit: Wait, who/what creates and deconstructs? And why are there sand and castles in the first place? ...Is it possible to awaken through building sandcastles?

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

@SQAAD for me understanding of truth is important for freedom, for understanding the laws which allow me to see how life works so that I am better aligned with truth to accomplish my purpose for this imaginary life. To be able to truely love all that is and experience it. 

Suffering teaches and frees me. Spiritual understanding has helped me grow so much and improved the quality of my material dualistic life. 

Focus on what's real. May you be free to enjoy life. 

Love.