Justine

Dmt Void

22 posts in this topic

Has anyone here experienced a terrifying dmt void? 

End of 2017 I started using dmt alot coming into 2018 for around 9 months straight every other day. 

One day I had a good trip and I came back and I wanted to go back In after 15 min so I did the usually procedure 

4 tokes in and out, However this time 

I rushed the tokes with short period of time in between. 

I was suppose to hold In each toke 7 secs each but I dont think I was. 

Which basically cut off all my senses. 

I saw nothing felt nothing heard nothing and at this point I remember thinking to myself "I have given myself brain damage " I felt as though I had been in this state for longer than i was meant to and seriously thought I was going to end up in a psychiatric ward. Then my visions very gradually started coming back from then and boy was I relieved... after that I never wanted to do dmt again 

That was the worst trip of my entire life 

Then few weeks later I knew I had to face dmt and undo my fear of it so I did it which was successful and I was happy, a week or two later I was peeking on lsd and I decided to do dmt and I must of did it again wrong as i did it before and it happend again, but because i had already had this experience before I wasnt as scared. It wasnt untill after I did it this time I worked out that it must be the short puffs in and out that cause this altered state of consciousness. 

So I'm just wondering does anyone know what I am talking about here could I be right about why it happened this way? 

I am seriously contemplating getting more that's why I ask. 

Thanks 

24 minutes ago, Justine said:

Has anyone here experienced a terrifying dmt void? 

24 minutes ago, Justine said:

So I'm just wondering does anyone know what I am talking about here could I be right about why it happened this way? 

Infinite being can not experience anything but infinite being, because it is itself knowing, awareness, consciousness. So, what can infinite being do, so that there can be experience?

Forget itself. 

Then, in having forgotten itself, thoughts, perceptions, sensations arise - and are taken to be other than infinite being

Then, infinite being, in the forgetting stage, takes a psychedelic to remember. 

And there is a “void” - seemingly between the person / finite mind (the forgetting)...and the Truth.

Truth = LOVE. 

So, this void, is a space between the love, and THE LOVE, if you will. 

How to lesson and close the void.

That’s what you’re doing, here, now. It is what you’re focused on, and getting more of. It’s why you’re asking questions. 

This is what all your choices lead you to. 

“You’re task is not to seek for love, but Merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself you have built against it........what you seek, is seeking you.” Rumi 

If you are done suffering, and ready to stop believing thoughts

The painful thoughts (memories) are not themselves painful, nor is the factor of painful because the thoughts are true about you. 

The pain is in believing the thoughts. The “pain” - is that you “on the other side” of that void is saying LOUD & CLEAR.....“That ain’t you.” 

You’ve yet to realize you have what you want. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

When Swim indulges too much for too long, there seems to be a blockage, a new boundary that gets set up. Similar to what happens when you smoke weed for the first time compared to smoking after being a stoner for 20 years.

Also if the breath is hectic and uncontrolled, the experience matches it. Long and smooth breathes work best, even with low dosage. 

Is all that we see or seem

But a dream within a dream?

- Edgar Allen Poe 

Well, that Void is a classic advanced meditation state. Totally healthy and fine.

Of course it will be shocking for anyone the first time they encounter it. The ego-mind will perceive it as death.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura well I was very scared it was like my consciousness was trapped

It's not the same void as lsd, I've had lsd void where everything shattered and return to the one and I was nothing in nothingness. Not same as the dmt void. 

@Justine There are an infinite number of different states of consciousness. So what? You can explore them forever.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well, that Void is a classic advanced meditation state. Totally healthy and fine.

Of course it will be shocking for anyone the first time they encounter it. The ego-mind will perceive it as death.

That's what I experienced in meditation a few years back and was told it was nothing. Maybe I mistakenly referred to it as "the absolute" at the time? I even supplied this image. 

Shiny black nothingness.jpg

18 minutes ago, Justine said:

@Leo Gura well I was very scared it was like my consciousness was trapped

The trip may have been showing you that you don't have consciousness in the Absolute sense - you ARE consciousness.  And consciousness is pure void.

The terror may have resulted from the ego not wanting to surrender to Truth. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Leo Gura ok I guess it makes sense. I just dont want it to ever happen again. 

Edited by Justine

@cetus56 mine was more white or no colour at all. Was like my consciousness was trapped inside a box with nothing in it. It was horrid

@Inliytened1 quite the opposite made me feel as though all conciousness that ever exsisted was now trapped inside nothing. I guess leo aims it up well, I was scared because the ego dont want to not exist. 

Edited by Justine

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

That's what I experienced in meditation a few years back and was told it was nothing. Maybe I mistakenly referred to it as "the absolute" at the time? I even supplied this image.

Shiny black nothingness.jpg

The Absolute is that and everything else. Anything that is -- and in any way that it is or could be -- is the Absolute.

Be careful not to think that a colorful visual field is somehow not the Absolute.

8 minutes ago, Justine said:

@Leo Gura ok I guess it makes sense. I just dont want it to ever happen again. 

That's your mistake right there. Instead, open yourself to embracing it and loving it as one facet of what you are.

The point of all this work is to transcend fear, replacing it with love.

Just now, Justine said:

@cetus56 mine was more white or no colour at all. Was like my consciousness was trapped inside a box with nothing in it. It was horrid

I know what you mean. The image really doesn't do it any justice. It was blackness within blackness but yet it had a quality to it. 

Before the experience of the void from time to time something similar to this would suddenly appear in consciousness and it would shock me right out of the meditation. But at least I had some control that allowed me to pass through by conscious choice (surrender) when the time came and not being forcibly thrown into it.

Boötes-Void-HD.jpg

@Leo Gura really dude!?! You’re not going to say anything about how this guy did DMT every other day for 9 months straight? You think this is healthy behavior? You’re losing me man. That’s insane. 

20 minutes ago, Meditationdude said:

@Leo Gura really dude!?! You’re not going to say anything about how this guy did DMT every other day for 9 months straight? You think this is healthy behavior? You’re losing me man. That’s insane. 

Judging by the profile pic she is a female. 

That usage of DMT being healthy or not is completely relative from person to person and personal. The worst physiological harm you get from DMT is the harshness of smoking it, and if you plug it, even that is bypassed. Its a completely safe substance, any ill effects your ego is projecting on it comes from a psychological disposition that isn't ready for it. 

"Started from the bottom and I just realized I'm still there since the money and the fame is an illusion" -Drake doing self-inquiry

@Meditationdude it was bot unhealthy, I intended to use it for my personal development. Thank you. 

And it taught me alot, especially how to cry.

4 hours ago, Meditationdude said:

Of course that is a misuse of psychedelics.

I don't have time to police every foolish thing people decide to do on this forum.

Some guy PMed me the other day that he was taking 10 armodafil pills per day. People do silly things despite what I say. I'm not creative enough to imagine all the ways people abuse my teachings. Something so foolish never even occurred to me.

I have had an experience of void sober, many times but not much more than that. Its like a micro glimpse as far as i underestand but it hapoens from time to time.