Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bejapuskas

Healthy Gamer GG

19 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClHVl2N3jPEbkNJVx-ItQIQ

Don't underestimate this guy because of his brand's name, he is a yellow-turquoise addiction psychiatrist, who studied at Harvard medical school for 2 hours a day by practicing yoga on concentration and meditated before studying, he understands both western thinking and approach, but he also talks a lot about Ayurvedic diet and psychology. He uses basic high school level psychology to explain important phenomena in our society. He claims that older psychiatrists and psychologists aren't good enough at healing modern mental problems, because they live in a totally different world and they don't have direct experiences with them. If you are struggling with uncertainty, addiction, identity problems etc... this channel is gold.

Sending some juicy videos that I watched:

This whole series is great but this video resonated with me the best

This is about ayurvedic psychology, blows my mind how some of it is so accurate.

Yeah, very effective teachings. It's cool to see what actual Eastern Wisdom manifests as when it is not simply read in some books but deeply studied with the people who live it every day.

I never heard of the Ayurveda stuff before. It seems like I'm a Vata. Does anyone have deeper knowledge on this topic or some books to recommend?

Glory to Israel

@Scholar  I did the test on the link @Salvijus  sent, I think it is pretty accurate. I am a bidoshac of vatta and kapha. I could see that even in the materials Dr. Kanojia was sharing in one of his videos. I have some traits of both, but primary vatta.  

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k2B2riKGa5xsbJDMpJpfNa-AqUga-bID/view?ck_subscriber_id=683444876 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1R-q7FXmaXqlQK6W3XnMMa1DYgiIU7-fz/view?ck_subscriber_id=683444876

Awesome stuff I'm really happy hes bringing this stuf to twitch, they really need it. He might be green though 

@d0ornokey I don't know about how mature he really is, but he is talking about legit techniques and he's had many mystical states himself. 

i was about to skip clicking this bc of the title and im so glad i didnt, i think i found a new favorite yt channel, thx man!

@bejapuskas im like incredibly shocked that twitch is resonating with this guy... he had 20k viewers with lilypichu yesterday and twitch is pretty hard orange!! but i think it has to do with people being depressed and being open to any sort of help. he is 100% helping the twitch community into higher consciousness. makes me incredibly happy 

Edited by d0ornokey

@d0ornokey  Oh yeah I dont know how that works, he is still pretty funny, he has a cool Indian accent, who wouldnt resonate with that kind of guy xD 

@bejapuskas @d0ornokey

That's precisely how Spiral Dynamics works. Seeing the limitations of Orange and being forced to accept ideas coming from Green. It is how I transitioned myself. The suffering caused by Orange is the perfect catalyst for transitioning to green.

Glory to Israel