Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zega

I died

4 posts in this topic

The topic of death has been coming up for me a lot lately and tonight (30th) I did just under 2g of mushrooms I had left over.
I had a light trip for the most part, not many visuals if any but did a lot of inquiry about decisions I have to make: life, relationships, things coming up.

At what I thought was the end, after I sat down and digested the trip for a bit, I had to pee and I was hungry too. First I smoked a little weed and collected myself. Some time passed and I had a feeling in my gut. I got up to pee and I started getting tunnel vision. Halfway through peeing my pants were slipping off and I fell over peeing on myself in the process. I climbed on the toilet and proceeded to die.

I had a feeling I was going to come back from this but I wasn't sure at the time. Vision started becoming starry and I could hear a sound like when I take DMT.

I also have some hearing damage in my right ear, I only mention it because I could loudly hear and feel a vein pumping in that ear. The things running through my head were all the things I've heard about death; including a Ram Dass quote. It was like a DMT trip overtaking me, losing vision and sense of existing. If I never did DMT this would have been terrifying, but it was actually kind of comforting once I was in that familiar psychedelic space. This was different though. I enjoyed it more after it was over and I was sure that I wasn't going to die.

Eventually I realized I was literally dying on the toilet like Elvis and had to get up to go ride the rest out in my bed.

I sat up gradually coming back, hearing was the last thing to return and it took its time.

I was hot sweating and then had shivers.

I ate a banana after.

It's hours later now, technically new years eve here, wide awake at 2AM wanting to document this down.

Edited by Zega

Happy New Year!

How was the banana?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Happy new year! 

Oh man... 

Delicious ?