SageModeAustin

Question for Leo

9 posts in this topic

Do you think David R. Hawkins was enlightened? 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

Of course

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura What's your opinion on Neville Goddard? I think, he was enlightened from what I read in his "At Your Command"

In the book he explains:

• Bible and Truth about Tithing.
  • He also talked about, how consciousness is the only reality.
  • He also said that point of Jesus life was to show us that men are just garment, where God = 'Awareness of Being' dwells in.
  • He encourages reader to awake to his true self: Formless awareness, consciousness...And to manifest every desire from that point.
Edited by Rasheed

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

I have not read any of Goddard's work so I cannot say. Seems like he has some degree of awakening. The million dollar question is not IF someone is awake, but to what degree?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

The million dollar question is not IF someone is awake, but to what degree?

Profound. This really touched me. Thank you. 

Digital Minimalism: A philosophy of technology use in which you focus your online time on a small number of carefully selected and optimized activities that strongly support things you value, and then happily miss out on everything else.” - Cal Newport

@Leo Gura thankyou for answering, it really means a lot 

Your intuition is your own personal genie.  Learn to trust that infinite intelligence.

I have only recently stumbled into Neville Goddards work and it's hitting the spot for me big time. Glad I found it. And it's available for free. 

@Leo Gura now you’re speaking sense, to what degree is so key, as you embody this work you realize not all awakenings are the same.

I seem to like you more and more Everyday Leo, maybe Psyches and RASA are on the same page ;) 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 1/1/2020 at 5:13 AM, Bill W said:

I have only recently stumbled into Neville Goddards work and it's hitting the spot for me big time. Glad I found it. And it's available for free. 

It’s amazing, I love Neville Goddard’s work. It’s extremely simple and effective,