Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

I have been switching up my food quite a bit. Working on making it as healthy and different as I can. I am going to work on building out a few different meals and perfecting them like I have with the quinoa dish. I do spend about 2-3 hours a day making food right now. Seems like so much, but I am getting high quality food. Plus I do enjoy it a bit. I find it quite fun to do. 

Should have all of the comics done tomorrow. This is a great step for me in moving forward with this business. I've been hung up on this stuff for a bit. I want to get through the few big items quickly and rotate over to the posters as soon as I can. It will be a game changer for me. I know my next goal should be to reach $75,000 listed. Of course I need to reach the $50,000 first. I feel like I am building up the momentum to really get his done. 

I notice my exercise habit is not as strong lately. I am still getting it in for sure, but not as motivated with the cold and I put it off into later in the day. I am doing the reselling first, which seems to be a huge driver for my energy. My routine is great right now. I might do a small walk in the morning possibly to wake up more. It could not hurt for me to do a cold shower probably sometime soon. That is one habit that is hard as hell to keep lol. I suppose I would want to see some massive benefits to make it worth it. I love a good warm shower. 

Study this EDT is really intriguing. I can see myself reading this research paper a good chunk of times to really get the grasp of this. I know their is some resistance to reading the spiral dynamics book again. It would not hurt to brush up on it more though. I really should try to utilize my notes more. My notes are amazing quality, but I don't review them at all mostly unless the topic is in mind and I want a reminder of something. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today, I am thankful for:

Great dinner 

Feeling good energy towards reselling 

Feeling happier 

7 hours ago, Average Investor said:

I have been switching up my food quite a bit. Working on making it as healthy and different as I can. I am going to work on building out a few different meals and perfecting them like I have with the quinoa dish. I do spend about 2-3 hours a day making food right now. Seems like so much, but I am getting high quality food. Plus I do enjoy it a bit. I find it quite fun to do.

Please do post pictures! :D

Very interested in what your meals look like. 

I'd say my diet is about 85% clean but I'm trying to get more variety to them. 

And you should try jogging or exercising outside in just a t-shirt. Feel really freeing to be in the cold, and your body does an excellent job at heating you up. 

Edited by fridjonk

@fridjonk I might make a food post here showing some examples of some healthy meals. I will tag you if/when I get to that. 

It's under 40 degree fahrenheit here usually. I am quite cold with even a light sweatshirt lol. I was getting sick for a bit, but might consider it. 

Edit: I have considered making a few videos on it as well. We will see. quite busy as of late. 

Edited by Average Investor

Completely finished processing all of the comics. Now just listing the last bit! Big milestone for inventory! Took a lot of self motivation to complete these. I have had these comics laying around for a couple years. I am nearly ready to get right into the posters. Just need to get the misc items laying around first to work on clearing some space. Otherwise, I am completely ready to move forward! Going to do a nice run in the rain I think today. Will be something to push me a little bit more as I have been getting soft with this stuff. 

I was listening to Leo's ego backlash video and I am starting to prioritize my habits. So far I know mediation is the top and reading is likely the second most important one. I am starting to notice how many things that I have built up at this point. No doubt that I can have a lot of good habits at once after building them up for a few years. However, I think that I need to really make sure that I am putting the most important ones to the top. I would love if I got to the level with reading again where I could spend 5 hours in a day reading. I really love reading, but there is resistance to actually starting the read. Once I am in it isn't really an issue at all. Of course trying to do the full days of just meditation is a tough one as well. Of course if I did do the meditation the whole day, then reading would not be as easy to fit in. I suppose if I were to get to the point where the day without electronics was my main relax day it would help. 

Made some great progress as I mentioned above. I am going to start investing more time into knowledge around this business. I need to take it seriously if I want to be successful with it. I am finding new tricks here and there though regularly that I think will make some amazing changes over time. I just figured how to get clickable links added to all of my listings to link back to my store easily. Took a bit more digging and there was actually no guide for that. I will be able to for example on all comics bring the person into my store to look at all of my comics, then other things if they want. Might seems like a small change, but that could easily add more sales over time. I mass edited them all at once to add that too, so 200+ listings done in a few minutes. I am up 91% in sales from last month too. Shows how wild it has been with covid lol. 

I feel like I am still slacking quite a bit with reading and doing the sedona method. I am still using the sedona method daily though right now. I need to set aside like 15 minutes to actually work on it though. That and my reading just has not been up to par. I am blowing a lot of time on the internet too during the day. I do have an addiction to the internet. I waste a fair amount of time on here. I do get a lot of valuable information and stuff here. I should work on setting a timer for how long I can actually use the internet for browsing. I would guess it is a few hours a day at least right now. Could even be 3-4 easily if not more sometimes. A lot of the stuff I actually look at is a lot higher quality at least. I think it is robbing me of a lot of my motivation to do other stuff and it wastes my time. No doubt an hour or two would probably be well worth it. More time is not always that beneficial. I could try tomorrow with the stop watch on my phone to do only two hours. Not sure if I can, but would be nice to have something for the pc that does it. 

Today I am thankful for:

Great run

Introspection 

Good idea

13 hours ago, Average Investor said:

I would love if I got to the level with reading again where I could spend 5 hours in a day reading. I really love reading, but there is resistance to actually starting the read. Once I am in it isn't really an issue at all.

I'm finally in my reading groove after procrastinating on it for many months. I had a trip that really made me lose all interest in reading because it's so minuscule and silly compared to the truth you realize on a trip. And I'm heading for a trip tonight, please lord let me not lose interest in it just when I finally managed to start. ?

It's a really good meditation to read. I feel a lot of ego resistance when I'm starting out, the ego just wants stimulation, and no stimulation is to be found on a paper page. Meditation was definitely crucial for me to be able to start reading daily again. 

@fridjonk Oh yeah, it is incredibly hard to actually sit there without other thoughts filling my mind while reading before. It will still happen of course, and when I catch myself I do go back and actually read what I had written out again. 

Tripping is super powerful. I have a lot of ups and downs afterwards though. At least with LSD for me. It super excels your growth with a lot of things. It feels like I am advancing years from a trip. Of course it spans out over time not just right after the trip. I am starting to wait until I really integrate everything and start to get stuck with something else before I trip. Usually, could take about 2-6 months. Before I tripped last I was really stuck on this fear with money and it hasn't been an issue. I was worried would not be able to work as hard without losing that fear and I am actually getting much more done now and much more efficiently. 

I would be interested in messaging if you would like to. 

@Average Investor Absolutely, it's very important to give enough time for integration of each trip. Usually, there's many months of work-material to go through. It's been about 6 months since I last tripped, but at that time I was doing back-to-back trips which can be really valuable as well (with about 2 week time period). But you don't manage to take every lesson learned back, yet you learn all about the mechanics of how god and reality works, yet you can overshoot so far above the personal development aspect that way that it's not as much about building a "healthy ego" in a way. There are so many ways to trip really. But for now, I'm taking it slowly. :)

@fridjonk Yeah, I have only tripped a handful of times so far. I have tried mushrooms and LSD. I prefer LSD, but I have more experience with it. The mushrooms definitely have their own unique experience too. I might try N-N-DMT next, but I need to do some more research on it. 

That and I am looking at bettering my spiritual techniques to pair with it. I do kriya yoga, which has been incredible. I could not imagine even doing higher does LSD without a solid kriya practice. I have had a point with LSD where everything entirely went to nothing. No thoughts, no feeling, etc while practicing that. My contemplation needs some work for sure. I have not really read a lot of spiritual books yet either though. 

I feel really good today. It was one of those days where I seemed to crush pretty much every habit. I am still contemplating what is the most important ones to prioritize for me. I am also going to keep reconsidering how I use the internet and how much. I noticed with timing myself today I drastically cut time down and I really didn't notice it much at all. I got way more business work done where I could have easily just got sucked into the internet. 

I have considered a being a life coach a bit. Of course I need some more experience in life to really get to the point where I could do it well. I have thought about that or running a large conscious business. Possibly something with food, but I am not sure yet. I can tell for sure working on my speaking skills will help with about any route I go. I can see a lot of potential right now for building the reselling to the point where I don't really have to worry about money much. I could aim to scale it even larger and grow to having a few employees. This could be optimal for sure. If I were to figure out a few niches to narrow down into and build a few processes it could definitely happen. I am quite good at this as it is. Of course, I could do something else too, but having a good amount of capital actually gives me a lot of options. This business can provide me enough money. I have actually been able to save up $1,000 recently, which is great. I have been selling well. I can't put it all in an emergency fund, but I can keep tossing some in. 

I am now rounding up a bunch of misc items to clean, picture, and list. I am going for about 20-30 to help clear up space and get a good variety back into the store. Comics are actually selling quite well at the moment too. I am still finishing getting the listings up for them. I actually will make a fair profit off them. I had considered it a bad buy, but not too bad. I might have found a single one in it worth $100 too, so that helps. It was a grind listing them, but I could do it again for sure. It was actually kind of enjoyable. Once, I can clear out these misc items I am going to set up everything just for posters. 

Reading through the EDT stuff is super powerful. I am getting a lot better grasp and seeing more of the stages in others. Also, I am noticing when I was at these stages and recalling those times. These seem highly accurate and the model seems to be very well constructed. I am also learning quite a few new words with this one too. 

I actually went under my set limit of 2 hours of internet time, so I think it would be good for me to set the timer to be more mindful of it. I have no issues listening to information and stuff while I work. Of course not including that. I am meaning more like browsing and such. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of #50,000. 

Today I am thankful for:

Up beat mood

Ear is feeling better without using headphones! 

Making a lot of progress in my life 

Starting to really value investing in myself more. I got a dreamboard started today, and it really gives me a good feeling looking at it.  The idea seemed like it would not do much before, but I think this could be useful.  I think I am going to try releasing on the stuff for it. I might get a smaller whiteboard for other release practices too. This one is really big, so I cannot miss it lol. I invested about $120 in a all organic mediation set too. I am hoping is will really be a game changer for my meditation. My legs ache a bit from long sessions. I am not really sure how people are able to do it without something like that for so long. I suppose with anything the legs would probably break in for it, but that doesn't seem optimal for my legs lol. 

Getting back into the sedona method. Trying to review more processes from the book. I am thinking that I enjoy having a physical book quite a bit more now. Of course digital is still really nice. I got a bunch of the small book section markers and that will really help me review the book. On the kindle it is just nothing like having tabs in a physical copy. I am sure if I built this up with a few book it would give me some great results. I will probably order more books 

Had an amazing 4 hour call with my friend. I have not really been talking to people much lately. Family, but there is not quite the connection. I can communicate and have fun with someone at any stage, but it lacks the need for deep conversation. Not to mention I am not going to talk about anything with personal development with them as they would just reject it, or think the idea of it is weird. 

I feels as if I am making a lot of progress lately. The ego backlash does so much to improve you. It seems it is required for change. Maybe that is why so many people are not able to grow is because they try to stay is their homeostasis. 

Today I am thankful for:

Dreamboard! 

Sedona method 

Awesome dinner 

Tried out the cotton clothes today. The boxers look too much like something you would wear in a hospital or something lol. I got the cheapest organic cotton ones I could find just to try it. I did actually notice I was not uncomfortable wearing pants like I typically would be. I would like to invest into some that look better, but it seems a bit viable for the moment. I have felt a bit itch again and I am not really sure why. I am wondering if I have been exposed to some sort of chemical or something recently that could cause it. It did seem like where was wearing the cotton clothing it was less effected. So it is possible I have an irritation to the stuff I clean my clothes with (I did not put that on these yet) or whatever material is in my regular clothes. I am not sure if these will make a big difference or not. I like the feel of the cotton though, so that is a plus for sure.

I want to build up my reading habit again. I probably need to work into it slowly like I would working out though. I am changing up how I read now too. I am doing a physical book instead of the kindle with the tabs. I am going to work on redoing key sections and practices. I am thinking that I might actually read a bit faster with a physical book too. I would have to test that though. I found a place at the park I can sit while it rains, so I can actually still hang out there and read lol. There is a few spots I think that would work, so I am open to trying some more. The park is pretty big, so I am sure. I am breaking out of my resistance to the rain as well. 

I am spending a bit more time trying to contemplate. I notice it is not quite a skill that I have worked on enough. I find it easier to contemplate things like what I might want in life, but not so much with larger existential questions. I probably should read a book about it honestly. It is one skill that I want to invest more into for sure. I suppose I should rank out skills that I want in order like I am working on with habits. That would give me a bit more clarity of what to work on. Although, I like doing a bit of something at a time. 

Good weather for a bit

Sedona method 

Feeling joy seeing the dreamboard 

Really taking my personal growth much more seriously. I investing in a 5 book set from Lester and I got the large sedona method audio course with the 190 page worksheet coming. I know I want to do some life purpose course stuff too, but the sedona method stuff has really been working well for me. I was honestly not really thinking of it as much of a spiritual practice, but that would explain why I have felt the way I have at the park and the amount of gains I am getting from it. I notice there is such a major reduction in old negative thoughts and I am able to get myself into higher energy states throughout the day. I feel like for where I am right now this is the right time for me to work on this stuff. I want to do the life purpose stuff pretty bad though too, but I am putting a lot of energy into the business right now for that. I want to sustain the business enough and get a lot of processes automatic, then I want to start working on a life purpose right away. I am still considering the life coaching or something similar. I am starting to get really good at speaking now too. If I shoot a yotuube video again it would be a big difference. 

Did a 20 minute speech today that was not written out aside from an outline. I did it on toxins, so that was something I talk about a lot and know a good chunk on. It was easy for me to put together a few props and have it ready to go. I think the timer screwed up, so it could be short on the 20 lol. I am going to do another one this week and it should be pretty good. 

I did actually talk to my toast master friend quite a bit today. We have not talked in a while at least a deeper conversation. I was interested to find out he is familiar with EDT and spiral dynamics. He said he had not heard of spiral dynamics in about 10 years lol. Seems so interesting that he knows so much about self help and psychology stuff. I seem to have maybe placed him lower on the spiral, than I had believed. I was also being a hermit there for quite awhile. I am aiming to have higher developed friends and he probably does have quite a bit there. I would take a guess and say he has a fair amount of blue in him, but I can't really say anyone that follows a religion is just deep S/D blue. I would take a guess that there is likely a range of blue to yellow. That would seem reasonable and given the age it would make more sense to be moving into green assuming their is a good environment for it. I probably should not worry to much on that, but I want to have more friends that resonate with where I am at and going. I would imagine he would not be fond of the idea of psychedelics either lol. 

It seems like the sales are going fairly slow, but I need to keep putting up a lot more items too. I do have a good flow going in. I am about to reach 770 actually and I have over $27,000 again after selling quite a bit. I am going to be putting up a few big ticket items and hopefully I can hit the $30,000 mark soon. I feel like I need to break more of my resistance with the posters still too. I was doing random items quite a bit lately too. I got probably about 30 items of random stuff ready that are good value. So that kind of stuff should sell well this time of year. I really need to get in onto the posters ASAP though. I bet that I could get everything ready to start on them tomorrow if I get my pictures done and finish up. I am going to start working on listing 5 of them a day myself too, then start ramping it up. If I could do like 15 or something that would be amazing. 

Today I am thankful for

Starting to feel better

Dental cleaning! 

Sedona method 

Really have been nailing down my habits lately aside from the journal. I got my mediation set up in today and it is amazing. So far my legs are not falling asleep anymore and my back feels a lot better. It was expensive, but I should have just got it in the first place. Going to do some more research and get the reverse osmosis too.

I have been quite busy with reselling. I cleaned the shed and the garage pretty thoroughly. Huge relief to have all of that cleaned up. I am going to get more done just because of that too. I was intending to do the posters, but I am going through all of my regular items I have. I am sorting out what needs to be donated or going into the trash. Just getting all of that sorted, so I can get to a few of the big ticket items. I want to pump out as much as stuff as I can. I probably should be listing myself, but I have been all in on getting them cleaned, pictured, etc. I will get to the posters pretty soon though. I have the system for the regular items down, so it is not a big deal for me to just go at these for now. I have really needed to clear out my pile of stuff that has accumulated anyway. I finished adding my own graphics to my store and I am going to work on editing all of my listings that are up. Probably about 10% a day. I did some editing today and it got me some good sales, so I can see it will help. Prices change often, so I could be way too high on a good chunk of stuff. That and adding new words and correcting stuff. 

I had an experience of No-self or nothing in meditation the other day. It shocked my ego and I actually was crying a bit from it. Was an interesting experience. I was in a light contemplation while meditating and it seemed to happen from that. Seems my meditation is going a lot deeper. 

I have kind of been on halt with the EDT and just working really deep with the sedona method. It is giving me more and more profound results. Probably one of the best things I have discovered so far in self help. 

Today I am thankful for:

Sales picking back up

Getting rid of chrismas items 

New meditation set up! 

Had an awesome night walk at the park and got to contemplate. That was an amazing experience. It really allowed me to relax after a long day. I have really been putting in the work lately. I got a bunch of harder items shipped today. I have been building up a large stream of items getting ready to picture them. I would guess it will be about 30 big ticket items coming up at least. I was having a guy pick up some speakers for shipping today and he mentioned these police auctions. I found a place I could source large surplus police/government lots. I will have to dig into it more, but this would step me up to the next level for sure. 

Some people should be moving out of the house I live at soon, so that should really free up the environment. It should eliminate a majority of the hostility. It has definitely be a test to me growth with interacting with them, but it has helped me a lot. I imagine I will feel much more free here now. 

I have been thinking a lot of about building the youtube. I will start working on more of a plan after Christmas. I would like to try to take a week break after Christmas and contemplate it a lot more. I am feeling a lot more confident with going that route or at least committing a good amount of years to it. I am still doing some tests with the toast masters group too. I really enjoyed the photoshop the other day. I feel like doing some of that for fun, so it definitely is enjoyable. I would like to be able to look back on my life and feel like I made a change. 

Awesome walk

Good sales

Good idea 

Had a good trip to the beach today. I noticed I am able to be mindful throughout the day much easier. I did not get thrown off nearly that much today. I am working on trying to reduce any stress in my life as much as possible. I want to work hard of course, but not in a way that is damaging to me. I want to avoid over doing it in all areas if I can. I don't think of myself as that stressed, but life has a lot of stressing varibles that happen all the time. 

I found quite a bit of black mold building up in my window. I knew there was some, but definitely not nearly as much as I found. I did a major deep cleaning on my room today and I can tell the air quality is way better in here. I am sure that mold has been causing me all sorts of issues. I am glad that I have been running the air filter every day though. I still need to get into the window a bit better as some of the spots are hard to reach, but I got almost all of it. I am likely going to bring a dehumidifier in here soon too. I am working on getting my room much less crowded if I can as well. I am going to work on keeping this habit of regularly deep cleaning this. I know there is a good correlation with health and a clean environment. 

Going to do a little gaming tomorrow after a good break. I am going make sure I release while I play. I am going to work on getting a better read for how I feel while doing it too. I think it could be a good break occasionally, but I don't want it to jumble my mindfulness. I think I can obtain that with a good balance and more introspection while playing. I have really been kicking some ass in all facets lately. My reselling business is starting to do phenomenal. I am making good spiritual gains, health gains, etc. I feel really good all around. I would like to be able to step it up on the reading though. I feel like the reading is the key to making a lot of progress. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000.

Today I am thankful for:

Beach 

Finally getting some sun 

Clean room 

I allowed myself to binge on games today. I played probably way too much lol. I had to do a lot of mediation sessions just to be able to play that much. I spent a good chunk of time introspecting and releasing during it. Becoming aware of any compulsive behavior and and my actual feelings of playing. My eyes hurt a bit not to look at the screen. I did not have any issues at all with any compulsive behavior. I also had a realization that a lot of the issues stem from competitive games. I also noticed there was a lot of underlying almost anxiousness and jitteriness/monkey mind playing something like warzone. I downloaded a nostalgic rpg game and noticed I was having a lot more fun doing that. I still have a bit of a feeling that I am wasting my time etc. I thought about how much I could be getting by reading books instead etc. I realize that a lot of this is probably coming from a more blue/orange toxic mind set that I have created around discipline and habits. Granted, I want to read more. I love reading and the benefits I get from it. It isn't the same as having some time to just blow off some steam. I seriously think this gave me a pretty major break through in my feelings and the thought of OCD having control. I have been leaving OCD in the past a lot more. Also, the idea of playing a game right now makes me feel sick lol. 

I notice that I really like the aspect of solving and strategy in games. Being able to place something at a high difficulty allows me to have to really think about it more. I think there could be a way for me to turn the games into a way for me to develop more of a strategic mind set. I feel like I would not enjoy puzzle games, but I could give it a try too. I am still gong to work on adding things fun to do that I can relax with. I think photoshop could be something fun to work on and play with. I finally ordered myself some painting canvases too because I thought of it while writing this that I need to. I am going to keep investing in myself in any way that I can. I feel like I have cheaped out on too much stuff. 

I spend a large majority of every single day in a routine. My entire days are compiled of habits etc. I believe that I have created a lot of stress on myself by not just having some time to fuck off honestly. Granted, I am getting a lot of stuff done this is likely hurting my performance overall. I am going to keep practicing self love. I know that it would actually be more healthy for me to just have some actual time off to do something. Not like a day of no electronics and just meditation. I of course want to find some other stuff to mix it. I don't really have any local friends that I hang out with and it isn't really the season for hiking. I prefer hiking with a friend if I can, but that has not happened for awhile. I don't really enjoy movies much, but I will work on making a list of things I want to do. Maybe compile some educational documentaries or something too. 

Today I am thankful for 

Deus Ex

Meditation 

Sedona method 

I need to start finding improvements I can make each week with the reselling if I want to actually make enough money with it. I have been doing really good so far it seems like though. My energy level is great going into it. I feel like I am getting a lot of quality focused work done now. I think this week it will be important for me to try to put some time aside to cross list to facebook. I could spend about 4 hours doing my regular work on it and two hours cross listing it. I am going to work on putting this into action. I think this is going to help me net some extra sales for the holidays. I would like to build up a habit of listing myself. I feel like I need to get to the posters to be able to do that though. I think this would work as a good alternative. I made a lot of little changes last week that are really snowballing into this week. (Edit I am going to spend 1 hours revising old listings and price checking, then one hour cross listing. That will be the most beneficial.)

I have been contemplating a lot more about how I am dishonest in ways that benefit my survival. It has been itching at me for awhile. I know a few things that I think I need to work on would be how I negotiate how much space I use with my mom. She gives me a lot of leeway with how much space my business takes. It takes up a fucking lot of space. She also gives me a good deal. I feel like in conversation I am able to leverage it into my favor. I am a much better negotiator and I am very convincing. Probably even a bit manipulative. Not to say that I am terrible with this, but it is something in my awareness. I am going to work on reducing this and giving up things that would hurt my survival. Or paying more money to use the space. 

Another thing is that I am not always 100% honest with people in my reselling business. I have a small section in my store of stuff that I don't test and I say that the stuff works. I offer a 60 day money back for any reason, but I am sure to someone it can waste a lot of their time and they might really need the item. They might not even return it at all if there was an issue, which is not fair to them. To be fair I never make them return those types of items if I know I did not test them. There are some items that I think would be fine to list them like that without testing them. Some things you can know with a high degree of certainty that it would work. If you take a car head unit for example. Most people remove those to put in an after market stereo, so the likelihood of it working is 95% or better. Now if you said you did not test it you would get half the money. So that is a bit of an issue for my survival. I am going to work on not buying items that I cannot test or spending the extra money for the stuff to test them. I am going to work on revising listings to just saying I did not test it and will offer the 60 day refund for any reason. I am going to give myself a bit of wiggle room with something that I know with a high degree of certainty works, but I am going to avoid doing this. To be fair this would probably cut down on some of my expenses, but not only that it will give all of my customers a better experience. I already feel like I do really well in terms of customer satisfaction, but I should strive to be fully honest. I do also have a good chunk of items I list for parts, and untested. I just need to work on including the more expensive items. I am sure this will save me money and headache anyway in the long run. 

I am sure I have some self deception around other stuff that I do as a benefit to survival. These two are probably my biggest ones though. I try to be as open and honest as I can in my relationships. It is not at the level I learned about in radical honesty, but pretty good. I am going keep working on this stuff, but even bringing it up here is a good start. Even posting this here I notice subtly that I feel others reading might even think I am dishonest or whatever. I am releasing that. I also feel the need to justify or make excuses for those actions. I won't do that or more of that at least. I want to make this here to improve myself. Not to improve the image of what others think of me. 

Great run at the park

Good day

A little progress daily 

I notice how hard it is for me to actually relax. I feel as if I am getting closer to leaving more of the achiever stage/Orange behind. I don't really resonate with a lot of the content and teachings there. Although, there is still useful nuggets in some stuff of course. A lot of the toxic concepts like over working and stuff are starting to not resonate. I actually added a bit of games in today and slept in to get a little recovery. I actually really feel like getting a lot done tomorrow. I think part of my energy issue was possibly from trying to remove some mold. I am going to take more precautions and try to remove everything of it tomorrow. 

I notice that it is not the end of the world if I enjoy myself with a game or something. I really do want to work hard and get myself closer to financial freedom. I ironically though it will probably be harder if I don't actually relax. Seems to be a constraint at a lot of stages seems to be a similar hang up with a particular kind of behavior. The thing is it is not like I am not going to keep my good habits or have a successful business if I play some games. I do want to keep them to more of a minimum. I am not trying to spend many hours a day doing it. I also don't want to play them every day. I notice it was easier to read a lot more with cutting out a lot of that stuff. To be fair I don't enjoy really much of a vice aside from some stuff like a game lol. 

Studying the EDT research has opened up a lot of information to me. I can see that I span from the achiever to autonomous. It pairs very well with spiral dynamics, but this seems to have so much more depth with a less text. I am seeing a lot more traps that are present in myself and for what I am going into. I am likely mostly in stage yellow/autonomous given from the information I have read, tests in spiral dynamics book and online. I still have two stages behind me present though and I can see even while reading that I do. I am not so sure that I have much above stage yellow, but one online test suggested I had a little turquoise, likely given that one of my answers was geared towards everything. Of course those tests and what not don't mean a lot. I realize the ego can sneak in and try to get me to believe I am more developed etc. I really seem to resonate with most of the stuff in autonomous/yellow. However, I notice that I lacked a lot of the deeper pieces of a green. Things like intuition and such I am putting more awareness on though.

The EDT I think pairs so nicely with spiral dynamics. They are so interconnected, but still not the same. There is different distinctions that each one draws that really opens your eyes. I am excited to finish this research paper soon. I am sure I will be reading it more. I am starting to transition back to paper back books and using them to help me reference and understand the material better. I can tell that my comprehension will be better with the paper back, but I am still going to do some digital too. I think both have their place. 

I am going to allow myself to have some more recharge days like that. I was just really not feeling it fully today and I have been working so hard lately I just needed to let off the gas a little. I did get several hours of work done and a few hours of reading. So not like I just sat on my ass lol. I just don't need to grind and schedule out every minute of my day. I am sure at a certain point I will get more bored of the games. I actually kind of already am with the one I am playing lol. There is something really satisfying about solving things in the games though. I would wonder how I could get more of this feeling in my every day life. When I read books and stuff I suppose that does give me that. I like making new distinctions. 

One major trap I can see if how I am so strict etc and bringing that towards working on enlightenment. I think working on softening myself up and being more present will be the best strategy. 

Today I am thankful for

Clean organic apple cider I found. Just in time for thanks giving lol

EDT

Less stress 

Edited by Average Investor

Did super deep cleaning in my room today. I got rid of pretty much any sign of mold that I am aware of. If there is any scent of mold still I am going to try shampooing all of the carpet next. I probably should do that anyway though honestly. If that fails we are going to replace the carpet in here. I imagine this should give me a really good boost to my immune system and my overall well being. 

I have not really been in as much of a mood to work a lot of hours the last few days. A slight decrease in energy. Mostly a decrease in motivation. I am not really sure if I just need some time to reset or what the deal is. I am still going to rest on the weekend though, so it is not a big deal. I am going to get up early tomorrow and get some work in though. I need to get a bit caught up and I am going to take off the weekend still even though I did not do a bunch this week. I have been doing the facebook cross listing at least and that has been going great. 

I am starting to put reading as a priority above doing business work. I do my reading before I work on the business and I am getting a lot more consistent with it now. I am going to be able to crank out books more again I think. I am only reading like 1-3 hours a day, so not really anything crazy. Enough to learn some stuff though. I am having a hard time deciding what I really want to read. I feel an urge to work on a lot of different things. I know that I should try to keep an over arching focus on finances just so I can get closer to being more free in that area. It is starting to go pretty well there though. I just need to work on doubling my income. If I can double my income, then things will be changing really well for me.

I really do want to pursue a life purpose still. I do feel a bit of a tug to do yotuube video, but it is one of those things where I am just not sure what I want to do. To be fair I am not really in as much of depressed state from that. I am still building up more and more of what I want in my life. I can tell I probably need to do the reselling to a fairly high level to get the finances well in order. I think with the pandemic it has been such a good opportunity to propel me forward. I have done great this year considering I spent a lot of months working on youtube. I am sure if I could tough out another year I should see a good return on this. Really if I could move out with it that would be the main thing. Being by myself would propel my growth really fast I think. 

Today I am thankful for

Fairly big sale

Room is super clean 

Room layout