Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

I feel like I really need to buckle down and make some progress financially. No bullshit excuses. I am going to reach my goal and exceed it. I need to keep my sleeping schedule very well maintained. Going to keep aiming to even get up at 4:30 am more often so I can utilize my energy most efficiently. I took a bunch of cheap items and shit that was getting in the way to the dump. I might even go again once I work on my shed, but fro the most part I can usually toss a bit in the dumpster gradually. I need to make sure all my work areas are clean for optimal efficiency. 

I am thinking about hitting a relatively high amount of listings up, then working on pursuing life purpose again. Once I reach about $70,000 my income should start getting pretty consistent. I am going to try to do more whole sale and stuff that take up less time. Might even hire more to get rid of less work load on my end. This should give me a good runway for looking. I am not as much so after money. Of course I want the stability. Reselling seems to be good for that once I structure this business enough. There is some fears about changing to something else, which is reasonable. I need to keep exploring though. Same with maxing out my personal progress. 

I still need some work on building a vision for my life. I think I should start working on the LP course again instead of studying enlightenment maybe. I could probably work on enlightenment practices into my routine I suppose without much issue. It just seemed like with the sedona method for example I got results quite fast from doing it an hour a day. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000.

Today I am thankful for:

Toast masters

Waking up easily 

Lots of cleaning done 

Did not wake up as early as I wanted, but I got a lot done getting the business in the right direction. This time allocation is great. I am starting to pick up some pretty good sales it seems like too now. I looked and I had actually seen that most sellers were having a good dip. I am still waking up near I was, but I really have to get to sleep earlier and fall asleep a bit faster to actually get up when I want. It seems really easy and fluid to get the stuff I want done at that time of the day. I don't nearly have as much resistance. I use to think of myself as more of a night worker, but this seems to be more effective. 

Made some great progress on the sedona method. I have not really been reading much else, so I feel like I have not been up to par with what I was at. I would like to read more a day than an hour. I probably should read a bit more on the weekend I think. I have been gaming quite a bit and I notice that isn't good in excess. I want to limit it a good bit. I also think it would be cool to find other fun things to do that get me out. I skipped going to a bar with the only local friend I have. I don't know I want to hike and stuff with him or bowl, but it seems like he isn't really doing that much. I could go bowling by myself I suppose.

I am starting to feel confident enough to do approaches for women. I have the eye contact, smile, etc down. I notice I do feel a bit put off by really hot girls though. Something I could work on. I am working on getting to the level of doing an approach once, when I am at the lake working out or reading. This will be a good area for me to break through. I honestly feel kind of bad because I am not sure if I want a girlfriend. I guess that is part of my issue with dating too is too easily getting in a relationship. I need to have a good amount for the cut off. I still feel like I want to study relationships and stuff a bit more. I guess I am just working on attraction really right now. 

I almost feel like I want to do youtube again. I am having an issue with not sticking to something long enough right now. I realize I stopped mostly from resistance. I also do see the importance of building the financial stability with the reselling. I need to power through this. I could build the business into something that will require minimal effort to pay my bills and I can start pursuing a life purpose again. I know I have so much I want to learn and expand into. Enlightenment sounds intriguing. Dating sounds intriguing. Life purpose seems to be clawing at me too. I need to maintain focus on one thing at a time for sure. The sedona method right now is top priority in terms of practice. That has already made some huge progress within me. 

Today I am thankful for:

Great energy

Getting back on track with core work out

Feeling really motivated 

Getting back on track. I am making some serious progress with listings. I am about to reach $27,000 listed and that is with me lowering the price on quite a bit of stuff that dragged down my value about $800. I am working on mass sorting all of the comic books right now. I have a thousand or so to go through. I have a process to check the prices fairly quick and I am going to do big bundles mostly by the series. I am going to start rounding up the last bit of random stuff that is worth listing. I do need to make sure my last big ticket items are up by the end of the month. This need to be a top priority. Sales seem to be picking up a bit. 

I am starting to desire moving out more. I think that it would help grow me a good bit. I imagine it would feel fucking awesome as well. I need to tackle a few things while I still live here. I want a stable income with reselling or another business. I need a good amount of savings to be able to handle fluctuations. I really need to work on my work ethic and get my stuff down to build this up for myself. I need to not be distracted by girls and other crap as much. I really want to focus in on this part of my life and really get it nailed down. I need to work through more limiting beliefs with money too. I am putting that as a priority to work on. I also need to work on building really good habits around this to get me to work harder and more consistently. I can see that I have made some big improvements though on myself. Actually, to think that I have really even listed and got this much stuff up in just a few months is pretty mind blowing. I was down on myself a bit about it, but to have put up $17,000 worth of items in a few months is a great feat for me. I am striving for even more than that. I need to work on being less harsh on myself with that. 

I still need to work on building vision for myself. I know that I want to do something that leaves a good impact on others. I think a lot about the self-help type stuff. I realize that I only really know so much about the world as it is. My development has changed my views and how I relate to the world pretty drastically in just the last few years. I am sure that will only continue to increase in intensity as I dive deeper into things like spirituality.

I want to build a more independent future for myself. I want to master my emotions. I want to master money. I want to have amazing relationships. I want to evolve myself so much that I can make great change in others. I want to create an amazing life. I want to wake up every day excited about the work I am going to do. I want to have my life be full of passion and purpose. I want to be someone that makes a positive change in the world. I want to inspire others to be fucking awesome. I want to give people the opportunity to have a great life. I want to become a masterful speaker. I want to overcome laziness and fatigue. I want to break through my limiting beliefs. I want financial independence. 

Today I am thankful for:

Awesome weather

Great release session

Making progress 

Really crushing it with the routine. I am thinking about expanding it to four hours of work in the morning. Then in the evening doing lighter PC work. I seemed to be flying through the items that I was doing. I am working on breaking through this resistance of getting in deeper with my work. I think this is really going to help propel me well. I want to focus in on my finances as much as I can for awhile. I want to build a much more abundant mindset for myself too. 

I am over $27,000 listed now. I am really getting the ball rolling. I am shooting to get to $30,000 before the month ends. I am going to try to do over $10,000 listed a month into December for my goal. 

I noticed I am a bit sick it seems like, but I still manged to keep energy fairly high until about noon after working out. I am really starting to stick this sleeping habit really well. Even if I sleep in it is only a bit longer than my old alarm it seems. My 4:30 habit is not in effect, but still fairly early. I am going to keep making progress in the right direction.

I seem to be growing the possibility to be an online business consultant more. I seem to have some potential clients. I feel like I need to be clear with this partner for this of where I am with it though. I really don't fully know what I want. I know that I want to reach a good level of financial security, then pursue a life purpose. I know that doing the consulting would be fairly fun. I would enjoy it and it would be a good skill to build up. I feel bad in the sense that I have done this twice with this person going back and forth with what I might do. I know I should not make a decision based on that. I think I should be honest with them and just explain where I am coming from. I might even just do some of these for free just because. 

Today I am thankful for:

Good work 

Getting listings up

Awaiting progress 

Didn't do the full day of meditation without electronics, but I did do most of it. It was fucking awesome today. So surprising that I can be happy doing nothing. I hit a few points where it felt like a mild trip too. I didn't do as much contemplation today, but still some things to ponder. I had a really good feeling of peace over me as I went on through the day after. 

I was using the sedona method on breaking an addiction. I used the technique on gaming. It made me realize that I just feel kind of empty and sad while playing the games. I know I had been excited during the week to play them and all of that and there is some fun moments. I feel as if it is just kind of filling some sort of void. I decided today during my meditation to uninstall the games. I think playing them again was a bit of an ego backlash. Not saying I won't ever play a game again, but these are not making me happy. They are actually more than anything keeping my ocd and unawareness more intact. I am actually make massive progress with the OCD. I am down most of the habits and really not having much of an issue. Especially after I do longer meditation sessions I am much more conscious. 

I have been having a bit of an itch that I just wasting a lot of time with bullshit. I really want to nail down a good income as a top priority right now. Start saving up a good amount of cash and start making some more opportunities for myself. I notice I am pretty good at investing. I am up 20% since march, but I have to admit I could buy anything with it being cheap then and make money. I am more aware of how to spot that type of opportunity though. I put in all of my money extra on hand to do it. I just need more cash to act on these types of things. Even though I don't look at stock stuff every day I still know quite a bit now and could use that to help me build financial freedom. Thing is though when I buy something with reselling and sell it I am making a lot more than 20% return. More cash is really needed to do much with the stocks and stuff. I need a good amount of cash to get the wheels spinning. 

I am pondering a bit for what route that I want to go in the coming years. I do want to move out here at some point. If I raise my income a lot now though I have time to really get a good amount of savings going. I am not really sure how I want to go about it yet though. 

Today I am thankful for:

Awesome meditation day

Feeling refreshed

Making my life better 

Not as productive with the hours today as I would have liked. I did get some stuff done and I am getting on track. I just need to keep building the momentum for it. A day at a time and keep building up the habit for higher hour and good sessions. I feel like I am getting a lot done with it though. 

Getting a bit of a cold it seems like now. My nose got super runny today out of no where it seemed like. I probably pushed it a little much and got sick out on the run. I have noticed since I am working out a bit lighter that I am having a bit more energy. I am not really as driven to get the hardest workout in as it seems to take energy out of the rest of my day. I am quite tired by the time The day is wrapping up it seems like. 

I noticed I have more issues around money than I have thought. I am going to work more on that for sure. I did some practices with the sedona method on it today. Not only that, but studying and investing more time into it. I have had resistance to "stage orange" material or anything like that. Not that everything about money needs to be from that anyway. I should focus and study this to really help me maximize my efforts. Building a better relationship to money is going to take me far in life. I can already see some things and mindsets that I have been getting hung up on that have been hindering my results. 

Today I am thankful for:

Having an awesome session at the park

Getting deeper meditation

Not having covid, but a cold lol 

Took a bit of a resting day. I spent some time doing some self care stuff. I used my ear cleaning kit and removed a large piece of wax from my ear. I think this will improve my mediation a lot and general discomfort I had. I did do some work, but I kind of put it off from not really feeling good in the morning. I need to address eating as healthy as I can when I don't feel well.  I do still need to address any mold build up in my room. I notice a little in the window. I am going to add a dehumidifier in here soon too. I shouldn't have an issue once I do that. I am going to work on trying to free up more space in here soon too. I imagine that should help a lot with air flow and prevent dust build up etc. 

Going to work on getting up earlier tomorrow. I am going to put in the extra effort to crank out more items in the morning time too. I really want to get through these comics as fast as I can. I am so close to being able to start listing posters. I just need the extra push to get there. I have everything set up to do comics pretty easily now too. I just need to break through the resistance and get through it. 

I have been seeing some van life stuff and I have considered possibly doing that at some point. I am starting to build up a bit of a vision for what I want in my life. I am really leaning towards working on youtube videos and building my own digital brand. I want to do the life purpose course though and really dive into what I want to do fully. I think I could definitely try some sort of van living though if I had a good stable income and savings. That would be an awesome adventure. I bet it would really help grow me as well. I could see some negatives to doing it too. I might read some books on it and keep researching it. I like the idea of the tiny homes and stuff a bit too. A lot of options to consider. 

Today I am thankful for:

Orders picking up more

Going to the beach soon! 

Not craving games 

Got back into the schedule and I was doing great today. I got a lot of comics done. I am up to speed now with them and I have a solid process for turning them out. If I really work at it the next few days I might be able to get all of the processed I think. It was quite a bit of work, but it is such a relief to finally have them listed. 

Really making some significant progress on breaking through limiting beliefs and subconscious things around money. I am really taking these practices seriously and getting a lot more results. I know that if I can apply myself to more techniques in these books I could have some seriously life changing shifts. 

Still thinking a lot about the van life stuff. I am going to research a few different things and make a list of the pros and cons. I think this will really help motivated me into the right direction. I could see myself doing a lot of self help, spiritual practices, and running and online business with that route. It sounds absolutely amazing right now. I am starting to realize though that I don't really need the external stuff to create some sort of happiness though. However, I could see something like that really catapulting my growth. Moving out in general probably would. I had actually seen a good sized apartment a couple hours away for $500 a month that looked nice. I mean where I live a big piece of shit is like $900 a month lol. So there is a lot I could explore and think about. I like the idea of the minimalism and stuff. I basically already do that, but this would be a bit more hardcore. 

Today I am thankful for:

Amazing weather 

Great run today

Good work flow 

Did not quite reach the 30k mark I wanted for this month, but I am just about at 28k. I am going to hopefully finish up all of the comics tomorrow. I think that I can get it done for sure. I am on a roll with them now that I have a good process down. It is such a relief to finally be listing them after they have been sitting around for a few years. I am so close to being able to put in a lot of work with the poster. It is going to really change my business I think. I see a lot of potential for this business to make me profits. It will be really nice if I can keep my expenses low and start saving up a good amount of money. 

It is hard to not feel bad for the customer if they claim something is wrong with something. The problem is the validity of what they are saying or doing. I shipped a snow globe for $80 to someone double boxed with packing peanuts around it. Took a ton of care and attention to the packing. They already said they had one of the globe and asked me to make sure there was no bubbles in it. Of course I checked and the pictures show no bubbles. Once they receive it some how there is a huge air bubble inside of it. Of course the start attacking me with insults and such. It is hard for me to determine if they are just scamming or if it is just a freak incident. I am getting better at ignoring this type of stuff and moving on. Of course just saying to send it back. I am working on releasing this more. I have to admit I almost feel like I am scamming them in some way, when it is highly possible they are actually scamming by their behavior and messages. I am working on letting that go for sure. I notice how people take things so personally as if I devised a plan to sell them a globe with an air bubble in it instead. I do this to a degree and I catch myself more and more. Blaming others when you really have no idea of the cause of something. 

Picking myself up from a bit of black lash plus being sick. My diet is getting cleaned up well and I am going to keep up with the other habits as much as I can. I have been skipping one toast master thing a little when I don't have a role. I need to take that more serious, but the focus is mostly on the reselling right now. I will get more into that though as I have the time. I need to just double down this holiday season and get things going really well. 

I notice my mediation practice is just so powerful at this point it changes my entire state for a good duration. I completely had let go of angry or insulting customers with a good amount of ease today. The sedona method is applying a lot to that. I did discover today to that I am having a bit of hang ups on the idea of even having the relationship while digging into the method. I think that is why I am not really wanting to talk to girls that seem really interested. I just have some stuff holding me back. Fears of the relationship. Something I need more introspection on and releasing. Some things with my EX too it seems like. Even though I have pretty much left that in the dust a long time ago I have some releasing to do. 

Today I am thankful for:

Sun 

Sedona method 

Good sales day 

I can see the benefit of adding more people to my life. I suppose that or actually keeping up with people a bit better. I get sucked into a lot of what I am focused in on. I have to admit I am slowly getting absorbed into just being alone mostly. I know I need to get a better mix of more interaction. I should dedicate some time to call my dad probably. I blew him off for couple months. Feel like I have been blowing off my local friend a bit too. So maybe I don't need more, but I just need to work on maintain a bit more. To be fair I have neglected the relationship part for awhile. 

I have been practicing the abundance type stuff. I have been working on letting money flow easier. Not looking at my bank account as much. I wanted to buy some stocks yesterday for my roth ira because the market was going down and I did not really have a lot of extra money. I bought more than I would have permitted in that case. Sales had been really slow for awhile. All the sudden between then and now I have sold almost $800 worth of stuff. I realize that I am heading into a high sale season, but this mind set seems to really help. I really need to build up a good amount of savings though. I realize that I could miss out on opportunities or get into a punch if I don't build up more. I don't want to cash out investments to pay for something. 

Starting to contemplate even more on life purpose stuff. It seems like the more I go to the park and really think about things I discover and think about a lot. Allan Watts gives me a good bit to think about too it seems like. I really want to build my next business into something I really just enjoy. I still like this reselling a bit. There is some nice aspects to it. I really want to get into a good financial position. I can see with this that now would be an optimal time to really grind on this aspect of my life. Money can open up a lot of doors for growth for me. The timing just seems right with the pandemic. I realize that I don't want to live here forever too and I need to capitalize on the opportunity as much as I can right now. I am going to focus in on what I can do to get the best results with this business. I see the potential with it more and more. I really think there is a real possibility for me to sell 10k worth of stuff or more this December. Mind blowing to think that. I am going to invest in more stuff to listen to. I seem to get in a really good work flow listening to others who are really accomplished with their reselling business. I have been thinking about investing in the mastermind still and a few others things to keep me motivated towards it. I have not really decided what my end goal is with this. I just know right now I want to build up capital and stability to open up more doors in my life. 

I have been fighting off a good amount of ego backlash it seems like. From being sick and just the backlash I usually expect awhile after a trip. I am really becoming good at this. I am becoming really powerful and effective. It seems like I can really maintain myself well. I am actually getting up at 5am consistently with no off days. I am actually getting more reselling work done than normal. I am building more of my schedule around that and not being leisure with it. I am having a good balance still and fitting in the sedona method, park, etc still. I am having a hard time picking back up the intense workout, but I notice my energy is lower than normal. It would probably be in my best interest to be a bit easier on myself for just a bit longer. 

I need to work on releasing more often. I forget that I can remove unwanted emotions and get to higher states. 

Today I am thankful for:

Almost $500 in sales when I got up! 

Really nice weather

Great park session 

On 10/30/2020 at 3:51 AM, Average Investor said:

I have to admit I almost feel like I am scamming them in some way, when it is highly possible they are actually scamming by their behavior and messages. I am working on letting that go for sure. I notice how people take things so personally as if I devised a plan to sell them a globe with an air bubble in it instead. I do this to a degree and I catch myself more and more. Blaming others when you really have no idea of the cause of something.

Oh, I know this feeling all too well. There really is a fine line between caring about your customers and being a slave to them. 

I've often tried to do as much as I can for them and very politely, yet there are always those types of people that complain about everything and try and create problems out of thin air. I've found this to be most problematic in the US, Australia and UK seem to be more pleased with what they receive from what I've experienced. 

It's very important to not let these people bring you down, and meditation is perfect for that as you mentioned.  :)   

@fridjonk Funny enough with this I let them know they can return the item for a full refund and they stopped replying. I am going to go to the side that this was someone just finishing for a partial refund. It happens fairly often with this stuff and I just have to hold my ground. I pay the shipping if they decide to send it back too.

I am typically not to bothered, but this customer was irate about this. However, it is good practice because I am sure there will be plenty more people to not be happy with me. I have to be careful with these though because my survival is directly related to if they decide to send it back or not. In this case I would be out $32 of shipping and not to mention the profit I would have had is now gone. Of course if I know I made the mistake I should just send a refund and not hassle them. In this case though I have no idea how a snow globe can all of the sudden have a good sized air bubble, but not be leaking any of the liquid. This customer had actually said they already have one and it is possible they were looking to replace their one that had an air bubble. 

I notice I didn't really think much about video games at all this weekend. I had an awesome time. I spent a bunch of time at the park reading yesterday. Today, went to the beach and got a bunch of groceries. I am all stocked up for a good amount of time. This is helping me save a ton of money and makes me not have to leave town for groceries for at least 1-2 months. Of course I have to replenish some things here and there still. I had an awesome time this weekend. No headphone use, which is a nice break for my ears. No video games and not a whole lot of stimulating stuff. I did not spend a day meditating. I would like to get back into that. I am still working on some ego backlash. It really shows how many strong habits I have been working on building. 

I dream almost every night it seems like now. I have dreamed about 7 days in a row now. I might try to find some way to advance my spiritual growth with this. I use to do lucid dream years ago, but have not really practiced it since. 

I am going to work on building my emergency fund, then I want to build up a good amount of capital to start buying the left over inventory of businesses that are closing. I think this would be a really good way to capitalize on this time and expand my reselling business. I notice even the larger stores are starting to close a little around here. Kind of sad, but the global problems are just exploding the issues with these business. I am going to keep investing in myself knowledge wise and see how I can max this out. The funding will go a long way if I can use do this wisely. 

I am getting some amazing results with the sedona method. I have probably put in over 45 hours of practice/reading it at this point. I was able to get a customer to change a bad review yesterday very swiftly and diffuse the anger in the buyer and allow them to understand why I use the packing material I did. I realize on my part I should have used a box. I am going to invest in a box to just make it look better packed. I have a priority envelope I can fit stuff in for $7 that saves me a ton of money, so I line it with cardboard and the item with a lot of bubble wrap. Understandably this buyer assumed it was not as well protected, but the cardboard is a super tough, one I have bought for comics that I cannot bend pushing on both ends with full force. I am going to find little boxes that fit instead because I can see how the buyer cannot see it from the lense of someone who has been shipping for a few years. Not to go off to much from the point here, but I got the buyer to understand that easily and they changed the rating. Even though my first reaction was to be mad because it really can lose me money if someone left a bad review. I was able to almost instantly diffuse myself with the sedona method. 

I allow my self to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today I am thankful for:

Awesome grocery deals and good stuff 

Great drive

Great dinner 

Edited by Average Investor

Finished the sedona method book today. What a great shift this has made in my life. I have made a lot of progress from this emotionally and my connection to reality it seems like. This has really made a big transformation for me. I am going to keep doing the practices and I intend to read the book more. I am going to focus more on really getting the information and embodying the information Vs how many books I read. I do like reading a lot though and I have missed a good read for a bit due to putting the time just into this. 

Sold a pair of speakers today for almost $800. I paid $10 for them, so this should be one of my best flips. I am starting to move quite a bit of the higher end items in my store. It is great that my sales are picking up. I still am going to keep working at getting as much items as I can up. It will be an up hill battle going for my listing goal. I have notice lately I actually feel just really good working on my reselling business. Not nearly as much resistance and I am just enjoying learning stuff and listening to music while working on it. I really have it pretty easy it seems like. I am putting in 4 hours of focused work and some bits here and there. I feel amazing everyday and my income is growing more and more. I want to put in some more work in other areas of it sooner or later. Right now it is just listing time pretty much to get the most out of this 4th quarter. I do think that I will need to work on getting some more back up inventory if we go into another lock down though. I have a lot of posters, but that is only going to last so long. I am still going to aim to get enough money together to try to buy businesses out or something. I could even try to order the pallets online or something too. I suppose still a good bit of options. I could try storage unit auctions too if they have them still. For now though I just need to list really. I mean if I got all of the posters up and most were selling I would not really be that worried about money I imagine. 

I feel so good going through my day it seems like. I love going to the park so much. It makes me wish I would have went there earlier lol. I can spend hours there it seems like. It will suck though once the rain starts coming in. Although, I could maybe just find some cover and hang out there still. Just right now the sun comes out and it has been like 55-60 degrees and it is amazing. Usually, it will just be raining all the time once it hits this time of year. 

Today I am thankful for:

Big speaker sale! 

Good sales 

Great peaceful state 

I did have a bit of a self care day today. I did some dental stuff and found out I was actually missing a pretty big piece on the back side of one of my teeth. Pretty sure it had been like that for a few years and I did not notice. I am going to get it filled in and a teeth cleaning soon. I am so lucky to be able to have a service like this. I am really going to take good care of my teeth and not take them for granted. 

Sales have been amazing. I am surprised with no stimulus. I have sold more in the last few days than I did last month. I did take a bit of today off, but I really need to get back on it. I want to be crushing it this 4th quarter. I need to keep myself at a high level, which to be fair resting today will aid in that. I am getting so close to being done with the comics and I am pleasantly surprised they are worth as much as they are. I fucked up buying them in the first place for $1,200, but they have been sitting around for a few years. I should actually make some decent profit on these by the time it is all said and done. For context though in the future I would probably pay like $300 for this many comics. You could find anything in a batch if you know what to look for (I don't) I just know how to have a quick process that does while I am breaking them down now. I have like 5 that are signed to still do and a few runs still. So in a way I just stored myself some money for the future I guess, but it did cost me some work and time lol. I am not really sure what the margins are, but I can tell from the time I am putting in it is worth it. 

It blows me away how much my perspective and reality has altered. I feel as if I am an entirely different human being even from just a year ago. I cannot fully put into words the profound shift in my awareness that I have even received since my last trip. My love and appreciation for this existence is becoming more and more profound. I am just so fucking lucky to even be doing this work. My love and appreciation for learning and growing is becoming much larger. I am able to build and achieve pretty much anything that I put my mind towards. My health is fucking incredible. I am so much more mindful and calm during the day. I rarely feel even stress it seems like. So many things to discover and learn in this life. I am sure that I am just hitting the tip of the ice berg with this. I can see my whole life just being this gradual course of improvement. I had thought a lot about why would someone even bother to learn nearing death and I can see why now. Reality itself is something so interesting that even if you were going to lose knowledge of it all, just a bit more of soaking in this amazing thing is worth it. 

Today I am thankful for:

Sales still coming in 

Relax day

Dental work coming up 

Really getting on top of my reselling work. It seems like I am really able to much more effortlessly do the work on it. I'm not nearly encountering the same resistance. Not sure if I can attribute that to the sedona method or not. It just feels good and it seems like I am getting it done easily. I am really becoming efficient with it too. I am going to try to stop using headphones for awhile if I am working. I am going to see if this can help me get rid of the ringing in one of my ears. I notice it seemed like it made it worse today even with the sound really light. I am still unsure if it is plugged, but I kind of doubt it. It could just be permanent, but no way to know unless I go get it looked at. I probably should since I mostly recall it from just being earwax related. It was worse as well until I cleaned my ear recently. Now that I think of it my ears do feel clogged and I seem to have a slight head cold. I have had the head cold for a few weeks, so there could be a bit more to that. 

I am so tired once I hit about 4pm it seems like. I am not sure how I could pick up my energy towards the end of the day. I do quite a bit earlier in the day though. It is a good sign at least that my sleeping schedule is working really well. I am really tired writing this. 

I need to work on adding more time to practice the sedona method. I am probably going to gradually read the book again. I want to study something else though. I am reading more on EDT now and it seems to be catching my attention more. I notice now more to the extra need for patience and persistence in this work. I got much better results from the sedona method not rushing to read through, but really working to integrate and embody what was being said. I know with EDT stuff I have notes and from all of Leos videos, but not solid understanding. I know spiral dynamics fairly well, but I watched all the videos a lot and read the book.I notice I don't read my notes hardly at all unless I am looking back to remember something too. Something I should consider is dedicated time to actually read the notes. It could be possible for me to upload them into my kindle or something too. If I made a document for them that could actually work. 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting a lot of comics done

Almost done with comics! Maybe one more day.

Good day 

1 hour ago, Average Investor said:

I am so tired once I hit about 4pm it seems like. I am not sure how I could pick up my energy towards the end of the day. I do quite a bit earlier in the day though. It is a good sign at least that my sleeping schedule is working really well. I am really tired writing this. 

If you have the time for a little nap, it might be worth a try. 

@fridjonk Occasionally while I mediate mid day, towards the end of the session it can be uncomfortable to stay sitting up. My legs sometimes fall asleep or etc. I will lay down with the binaural beats and timer still going. Sometimes I hit that state super deep. Like my thoughts disappear totally and I am not fully asleep. I'll have to try to do this today and see how it goes. My concern with it is just falling asleep or not being able to go to bed at night, but that has not happened. Lately, once I am so tired around this time it really makes it so I don't do much besides click around on the pc for awhile. Thanks for the share! 

Edited by Average Investor

Crazy to see how close the elections are here. I have been watching a bit and I am usually not too into the news. I actually almost got teary seeing Oregon decriminalize drugs. It seems like we are heading towards a much more conscious society. I realize that there is a long ways to go, but this is mind blowing. I cannot believe psychedelics might start to pop up more in the US. I go to Oregon pretty often, but not sure it matters much. I mean if I could eventually buy psychedelics legally there now that would blow me away lol. 

On track to finish all of the comics tomorrow. What a big realize and it just shows a big milestone in my motivation and my ability to overcome resistance. I have had this stuff laying around for a couple years and I just got it all up with relative ease. I am have a bit of hard goo stuff to put up for sale, but nothing too crazy. I probably have about 10 items that I want to do. Then I am going right into posters. I could save up the $700 and buy all of the tubes that I need for them, or I can wait and buy them bit by bit. I am starting to have a bit more cash flow. Really surprised with no stimulus, but I have been getting orders from Canada quite a bit and they got one. 

Really starting to work my way almost fully out of the ego backlash. All of my habits seem to be coming online well. I am now back to doing my more intense physical work out as well. I know that I want to do it for good fitness and because it really does assist my mediation posture. My core strength allows me to have much better sessions. I am allowing some relaxation with the food too. Of course the "bad" stuff I eat would not be considered as such by almost everyone. I have allowed myself to loosen up to be able to enjoy it more. My breakfast is absolutely amazing as well. I made my own oatmeal daily with blueberries. I flavor it with raw cocoa powder, maple syrup, and cinnamon. No wheat with it either and it tastes incredible. I am getting a lot better at cooking in general due to how strict I have been with my diet. This has probably been one of the most rewarding habits I have build aside from mediation. 

I am going to have to get into it and start listing myself a bit soon I think with the posers. I am not too sure yet. I am getting quite a bit of items up right now at least. I am actually getting 10 a day for the last few. If I were to dedicate time to just listing even 5 it would start adding up to quite a bit more items up. I am trying to go all out for this 4th quarter. I want to reach my goal. 

I allow myself to effortless reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today I am thankful for:

Semi steady sales

Enjoying reading

High motivation 

I think my game plan will be to go all out on reselling at least for awhile. I imagine there will be another lock down and it should increase my sales  a lot. I think once I list all of the posters and set up a fair amount of automation with the business. Like enough to cover expenses etc. I will be able to start transitioning to working on the life purpose course again. Lately, I do feel a bit of an itch to start working on LP again. I realize that I did go back this route for money and to be fair I really have needed to build more of the structure of this. I don't want to be broke and I want to have something sustainable running. I could definitely get this to a point where I even work a few days a week. Of course, I will get the most done working on one thing though. I want to keep my focus narrow, so I can get the best results. I have been seeing those results applying myself to this for sure so far. I can't help but wonder how much results I would have if I did do full time youtube or something. Or at least mostly full time.

If I were to start doing the wholesale of dvds again and I had 1,500+ items in my ebay store I would definitely be able to pay my bills mostly passively for quite awhile. Adding new items here and there to keep in a flux of new stuff. I have to admit there is a bit of a desire for me to gain a good amount of money in the fact it would make me feel like I have progressed more, or something like that. I realize if if I just do reselling it can scale well and make me a lot of money if I continued to stay here. I can keep doing it to pay the bills for sure. I have an urge to do something though that helps the world. At the same time I can see how much improvement I need in myself before I can successfully do something good. 

I didn't really do a whole lot today on my day off. I had some really good mediation sessions. I had considered the whole day off electronics and meditation, but I did not do it. Feels like I am still slipping up a bit on stuff. At the same time though I did not play video games, which two weeks ago I would have blown this day doing that. I actually just enjoyed the day and was a lot more mindful this way. I am sure part of that is backlash to ending the games. I do feel a bit depressed, but nothing too bad. I am sure this explains a good amount of the backlash. I notice it thoughts arise that try to put me down or make myself feel worse once I hit this kind of state. I can resist them pretty well though. I notice that it is just thoughts. I can imagine a good amount of that stuff could be subconscious too that holds me back. Mediation puts me on another level from this stuff too. I can imagine part of this too is I am not really social at all anymore. 

I was able to let go off losing a few hundred on a ebay transaction today today. My initial reaction was not great. I was able to just let it go and I actually didn't think about it much today. What a big step up from using the sedona method. It feels good to have this kind of progress. I feel like I have not been practicing it enough, but it has been more ingrained into my day now. 

Today I am thankful for:

Day off

Projected Biden Win

Going to the beach tomorrow