Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

I have a fair amount of fear in the achiever stage holding me back. Since my last trip I can see how this has came into place as I was starting to move a good bit more out of this stage of ego development. I noticed this, but did not really want to stop it. In a way I have felt like I have really been able to "achieve" like I had never before. I have been kicking some serious ass in my business, but honestly more rest and caring less about the results would probably get me a lot further. I can see this has me chasing my tail a bit.

I do like looking at the stock stuff and it is enjoyable. I notice that I do have OCD directly relating to over use of electronics and thinking about doing stuff like that though. I had a full day of mediation and almost all of the symptoms of that went completely away. I notice my use of facebook has not been that good either watching a lot of low quality pick up material and stuff on there. I removed the app to reset again from it. It seems to have the ability to hook me back to it even after spending months off of it. It is one of those tools that is really helpful, when you need it. Just spending too much time there and going into crap is useless. 

I am going to trip again and I am going to have a list of good quality stuff to contemplate this time. I have had fear of tripping again because I feared that it might remove my material desires all together. I am going to go ahead and do it again and see where this growth takes me. I know that the materialism is foolish, but it's hard to break off some of the stuff from it. It's not like I care much about getting a bunch of stuff as it is more for the survival and feeling of comfort. I am not going to be foolish and not use these skills survival as it will allow me to advance much further. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 3

Items listed: $25,000 out of $30,000 

$2,701 out of $6000 IRA contribution

$1,000 out of $3,000 savings 

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Not going into the smoke 

Day off 

Meditation 

I had an intense trip that seemed to reveal my life purpose to me. I am still not fully sure how I will actualize this. I intended to get more serious about the life purpose course again though. I have really been getting deeper and deeper into taking the study of this work seriously. I have been building up great notes and working on the practices. So much to learn it is never ending. I have really been enjoying the process and the gains that are coming a long with it. 

I seem to have shredded my issues around money. I think I should still keep saving and investing goals though. I think I need to focus my aim more on having liquid cash though, so I can get myself closer and closer to living a life purpose out. Stocks are nice and would help me have money in the long run, but they are not going to make me satisfied in life. I no longer feel fear around money it seems like. I think this is going to help me break out of my bad habits around it. I am going to keep running this reselling business as this is the best way for me to generate profits for my freedom. I think that I should save up a lot and try to move to a different state and get a tiny house on a small piece of property. I would be able to work on a life purpose without a lot of bills nagging at me and I can work on pursuing my dreams. I think it would be good for me to leave my moms house sooner than later. I realize the tremendous saving and business opportunity this is giving me. I just don't want to take it for granted and not work hard enough to reach my goals. 

I notice I am getting a lot more control over my OCD. The more I do this work and the more aware I become I have less issues with it. I am working a lot of using the sedona method. I plan on practicing this a lot and I think this in general will help. I notice if I shy away from activities that are over stimulating that I do not have issues with OCD nearly as much. I want to try to do a day of meditation and away from stimulation once per week. I want to do 7 days off each quarter as well. 

I did allow myself to play videos games today. I basically made it a whole year. Maybe a few weeks shy. I had a lot of fun playing with my sister and I filled the craving to play some. I don't intend to use it as a major time fill or anything. It was fun to take some time out though and not be so hard on myself. It is okay to enjoy some things in life without being so strict. I notice that even towards the start of this journal I had issues with this stuff and I am just not loosening the strings a bit. I see much more value in relaxing and doing some of this stuff. I watch maybe 2-3 movies a year max. I mostly waste time on garbage like facebook. I actually removed the facebook app for now too. I notice that helps me get a lot more stuff done a day and I don't even actually think about it once the app is gone. It still has benefits and I plan to ship products from there coming up soon though too. I just want to remove it as much as I can, when I don't need it. 

I let myself sleep in a few days and get good rest. I have been taking better care of myself and allowing myself room. I don't get upset with myself if I don't do things perfectly. I see the need to sleep in etc. Going in this direction more has been great. I am actually taking 9 days of technically and it has been great. I actually really feel like getting a lot of reselling work done right now. I feel totally refreshed for toast master speeches that I was really lacking on concentrating in. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 0

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Playing some games

Good friends 

Higher energy 

Amazing trip 

It feels so good to give myself a break. I am starting to remove stuff from my day that does not make me happy. I am finding that I even have time for video games from removing bullshit like facebook from my day. I know that games are not the most conscious thing for me to do. It makes me fairly happy right now and takes me out of my super strict day. I hardly seem to waste all that much time and I would rather exchange out shit that is not making me happy for a little time to relax. I noticed I actually got more done today that usual with playing games! 

I am going to work on giving myself a bit more room from my strictness. I am going to take a week off every quarter. I am going to keep trying to build myself up to the level of doing a 10 day mediation retreat too, but that will still take a bit. I am having a bit of a hard time as it is with just two days in a row without bs. I will get there though if I keep on training. 

I removed my strictness from having a 6 hour or less eating window and it has been amazing. I feel a lot better than I did before and I am getting in a ton of different healthy foods. The stuff I have been making tastes incredible lately and is still really healthy. I am starting to have a lot of energy and wellness I notice from keeping this so strong. It seems like I am improving all the time. My new supplements seem to be working great so far too. 

I am working a lot on using the sedona mehtod. This is going to be so powerful for me to be able to breakout of a lot of the stuff I am using to hold myself down. I am just getting a taste for this, but it is working well. I am getting much better at identifying emotions and releasing my reactions to stuff. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 1

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting one business area mostly cleaned 

Little pick up in sales from it being slow

Feeling fucking awesome 

Setting a good direction for what I need to do in my reselling business. Being more strategic with my time that I am able to invest in it right now. If I play this right I should have the best 4th quarter selling I have had by far. I might even 5X what I did last year. Working on detaching from the need of security and just letting this happen. I am thinking this will get me closer and closer to working on a life purpose. 

I had an an amazing emotional release yesterday using the sedona method. I really let go something that was really bothering me completely. I felt almost in a state of bliss while I was in a park. It was an extraordinary feeling.  I am really starting to get results from working on this. This is by far one of the most powerful things I have found in this work. If I train this enough I could easily get rid of my ocd completely. I am already starting to notice a major decline with the compulsions from it. This was such a great experience for me. I cannot really put into words how much this allowed me to see what is possible. 

I have been playing about 2 hours of video games a day right now. I feel really good during the day and I am getting a lot done. I am only working on the reselling business about 6 hours a day. The key thing though is the time I am working is fully focused and I am getting a lot of output from that time. This only adds up to roughly 30 hours a week, but it really just depends. I know once sales start picking up the time involved is going to change a lot with how much I will be shipping. While I am tempted to add more hours I am going to keep the balance I have. I spend basically all of the other hours improving myself or making myself quality food. I am going to have some long days here and there though for sure. The quality of my work drops so much after 6 hours it seems like it is not quite as worth it. Of course some days I can go seemingly all day though. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 3

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Nearly reaching a big feedback milestone on ebay

Having some fun on warzone 

Having so much extra time from getting up early 

Slept in just for a little today, but I had a really nice 5 day streak of waking up on time. I did not really overdue it either, so I imagine that I will have an easy time going back into a streak. 

Starting to hang out at the park and work on the sedona method quite a bit more. I am rally enjoying the atmosphere there and it is a nice change from me just doing the run only. Especially since I am already going to spend that time reading and doing that practice I might as well do it somewhere nice. I am hoping to have another high energy experience again with the method soon. I notice that I am getting better about letting stuff go. I am not perfect of course though. 

I ate two organic free range eggs with dinner today. I have not at any of these types of products aside from maybe some stuff from pills in a few years. I seen the large amount of benefits from the eggs that it seems to be such a crucial part of the diet. I am going to see how I feel though from eating it. I tried eating some wheat this week and that made me sluggish although it was sprouted bread. I have not had bread in at least a year or so because I could never find one without sugar lol. I am not going to to make that a frequent part of my diet though as it mostly just tastes good. It does not seem to have any much benefits. I have broken out of most of the vegan dogma stuff at this point. I am seeing the eggs like bees making honey. I think if the chickens are raised and fed well it is not really a big deal. The same thing goes for bees. I am going to keep doing more research and learning more stuff. I want to have a very optimal diet. 

Going to really put in a plan to lay down some work on my reselling business. I do want to up my goal of $30,000 listed to $50,000. It is going to be a challenge to get all of this stuff up and keep it up with rampant sales from 4th quarter. I am going to give it all I got to sell as much as possible this year. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 5 0

Items listed: $25,000 out of $50,000 

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Nice day off

Extra meditation 

Relaxing 

1000 posts :)

Feels as though I am not enjoying the video games quite as much as I thought. It kind of reminds me now how much more stuff I need to do and get done to actually keep progressing in life. Not going to just cut them out again completely, but I can see that it is not something that is as fun as it use to be. I guess I have a bit of an issue with a little excess time. I meditate and do a lot of self actualization work as it is. It is not as if I cannot handle being alone for a bit as I try to have days cutting this stuff out. I don't know. I feel like this time gap is holding me up from progressing as much. I still want balance with fun, self actualization, and the business. I am going to try to just play them on the weekends I think. Even then I still wanted to try to have a day for meditation and silence on the weekends. 

I did the research on the eggs and I found some really high quality ones. I can even actually view their living conditions with a special code on their site. I feel kind of gross sometimes slightly eating them, but they taste pretty good. I have added them into my evening dinner and it has changed it up. I have been doing a lot more additions to my diet with a huge variety from what I had previously. I no longer am taking the glucosmaine either and feel excellent. I notice I have had a good streak of not really feeling an muscles weakening and I seem to have a lot of energy. I have to admit I do not cheap out on running shoes and toss them out the first sign that they are losing their potency heavily. I think that was probably most of my issue with injuries. 

I am going to try to start hitting more hours a day on the business. I am coming into 4th quarter, which for this business is the most important part of sales each year. I am going to try to keep the balance, but I really need to step it up. I really want to start getting the ball rolling. I am already up way more inventory than last year and I have a few tricks up my sleeve to keep sales high. I might consider getting a virtual assistant to help me list items, but not sure yet. I am sure even with just what I have going I can get a lot of stuff out this year. I pulled the plug on getting more items and I literally cannot hold anymore right now anyway.

Days of waking up on time in a row: 1

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting bulk groceries

Amazing day at the beach 

Feeling refreshed 

I had a chance to approach a good looking girl at the lake yesterday. I feel like I have the confidence and charisma to pull it off. She even initiated at me with a big smile. I have had many chances now it seems like to pick up a girls number. In the back of my mind I feel like I want to stay away from having a girlfriend. Then at the same time I feel this strong fuzzy feeling over me thinking about them. I do notice I don't really feel needy. Once I am able to detach from the "spell" I seem to be able to think more clearly.  I feel like I have so much more work to do and this could deter me from the path. Who knows it could be what I need to grow more. I am at such a better position all around to have a healthier relationship. I feel like the longer I push this off the better. Maybe I should just get good at getting their number though. I guess part of me fears easily getting into a relationship or getting hurt subconsciously. Something to think about. My heart was not even racing and this was probably one of the more attractive girls I have seen. She was dressed with some stuff I would imagine someone stage green would wear and just looked like someone fun to be with. 

Starting to step up my game a bit with the toast masters. I am going to try to do a 20 minute project in one of my groups that gives me a bit more fear of a speaking. This is going to be a good challenge for me to help step my game up with this. I am making a ton of progress. I was able to leave most of my morning group nearly in awe it seemed today. I had such a good vibe in that group. I notice that it is easier to get a long with older people to some degree.

The sedona method is going pretty good. I notice that I am getting a bit agitated the last few days, which I assume is some after effect from the trip. I am getting there though. I notice I am much more loving and accepting of others. I had a guy give me an angry look the other day after I just have a slight head nod and a light smile when we made contact. This still got to me a little, but I am getting better at dropping stuff like this. This type of garbage could run in my mind sometimes for weeks depending on the level of the actual interaction though too. 

Listened to some Allen Watts today it was the "dreams" video on youtube. I can definitely resonate with a good amount of the stuff he was saying. I am going to dig deeper with this. I need to expand my teachers a bit more for sure. I listened to probably way too much Leo lol. I highly resonate with his style and content, but I do realize that is limiting me and blocking off my mind if I mostly do that. I see the need for much more introspection too. I know that I do not get enough of that in. Thinking can be much better than doing. 

My sales have been really bad for almost 2 weeks. I am going to keep listing and prepping for q4. Not really too worried in the short term, but it has hurt my savings. Thankfully I have been using my money really wisely and I can cover my expenses well. I am hoping from this season I can get a really good boost to my savings and meet or exceed my savings goal. I did notice good stability from having a good variety of sales sites. Ebay in particular has been slow, but I managed to actually get a good amount of sales on 3 other platforms. If it were like this last year my income would have been gone for that time and I would not have sold anything. Hard to believe how much things change even with just little things in a year. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 1

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Awesome weather 

Good amount of work done today

Back onto waking up easily 

Not getting as much work done as I should be. I have been gaming for 30 minutes a day at the end (I know I said I would not lol). It seems to be enough and is a nice little reward at the end of the day. I have been investing most of my time into the sedona method at the park. Of course my cooking takes up a good chunk of time too. Need to think about my day.

What the day looks like:

25 mins meditation w/ 10-15 mins contemplation 

breakfast with some browsing 

Ship if needed 

Head to the park, run, sedona method, and contemplate - Takes 2-3 hours atm. 

Smoothie + shower roughly one hour

Usually get a bit planted here from a bit of fatigue and fullness from what I have already done. Try to get 2 hours of work in here. 

25 mins of mediation 

Make dinner 45 mins 

Work on reselling 4-6 hours depends what is left. 

Game 30 mins 

Journal 10 

Mediate 25 

Sleep 

Right now I really don't want to budge on the park time. I hit a high energy state today again too, and it lasted a few hours this time. This is the schedule without both toast masters group. So two days a week 1-1:30 is taken out of the time available too. I feel really good going to the park, but maybe it is a bit unsustainable. I have really been loving the weather and getting into it. I am still getting stuff done, but I just feel like I am not getting in what I should be. My mood is much better overall and I feel really good. I guess I hit a few points of fatigue usually that eat up time. After both the smoothie and dinner. Depends on the time I eat them and I eat a lot. I could try to cut down my serving size a bit and see what happens. I could cut out the 30 mins of gaming. I should stick to that at least for right now. I will do the 30 two days a week and leave it for the rest. I need to try to get myself to be in the game fully throughout the day. I could be working out too hard too. I jogged 7 miles straight on monday, Tues walked shy of 4 miles, and jogged about 4 miles today. I really like getting that in and I am not sure that is really the reason that I am not having the extra energy in me. I think a good bit of it is resistance though too, which I have been trying to release. I am not doing too bad on the days that I do work though. I am thinking I average about $100 a day worth of stuff going up if not more. I am sure well more than that, so it is not like I am not putting in enough stuff. 

I know tomorrow my schedule is going to get taken down a bit because I have a 45 hour toast master meeting and a one hour one plus I have to have my 15-20 minute presentation ready. I could limit the park to two hours, which I think is reasonable because I am combining my reading with the sedona method etc. I am going to try to leave earlier for the park tomorrow and not waste time. I am in a much higher energy state if I work out earlier. If I pull that off I should be able to get in at least an hour of reselling work and I will feel out how confident I am with my speech. I can put out a side note with bullet points of the topic and that will help me cut the time of remembering it if I need to. I can pretty much just impromptu of a few bullet points and I should be fine. 

Days of waking up on time in a row: 2

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

High energy state

Super relaxation 

Amazing weather 

Peaceful park 

Woke up late today. About 1-1:30 hours later than normal and I realize that I have a good chunk of time to still get most of what I normally would done. So there is definitely a good loss of time. Hard for me to recoup usually on days like this to get what I want done, but is no problem today it seems. Something for me to consider. I know I can't spend every waking minute scheduled, but I have to keep track of wasted time for sure.  

I definitely have more time on my hands than I think and today proved that a bit. I realize the need to rest a bit during the day and pause for awhile. I just need to watch out in areas that take up a lot of time. It is easy for me to waste time really early in the day it seems like without thinking much of it. I did get a fair bit done today, but toast masters took up a lot of my working time that I had. I did manage to get a larger ticket item up for sale though.

I really crushed it with my speech today. I did a good chunk of it all impromptu. I did glance at my key points to cover. I was worried I would not have enough to talk about since I did not prepare it heavily, but I actually went over my time. I could have done a 30 minute speech instead probably lol. 

The smoke is suppose to be coming back here. This is really disappointing. It hurts my health and it really limits the output from my business. This time I am more prepared though and I have a couple hundred movie posters ready to list and I am going to work on getting a fair chunk of items ready to list as well. I can do all of this in door. This should tide me over quite well this time and allow me to put up good items while I have to stay in. One of my main work areas is in the garage and I cannot really use that while it is smoky. It just is not worth me damaging my lungs. Going to pick up a replacement filter for my air filter too. 

Seems like I am tearing through money lately, but at least I had a couple larger sales the last few days. My ebay seems super slow. I am not sure if there is something wrong with it or not. I assume a good part is the fact that no stimulus went out. My returns have been through the roof too. I cannot deny a fair amount of them are my fault though too. I noticed that when money and stuff dried up when the lock downs came a lot of people started returning stuff too. Either else I seem to rarely get a return it seems like less than a couple percent of sales. But lately it seems like daily I get get a new one.  I notice I don't as upset by this as I can understand that the people are just desperate for money. I can't really blame them for putting their survival first. Either way I think I can pull through on this. I just need to keep up with listing and it will put this in the past. 

This journal seems to be helping me out a lot more lately. Just gives me time to really think about what I am doing and what I can change. I can actually analyze a bit of what I am saying and gauge the level of the spiral I am engaged in as well. 

Days of waking up on time in a row:  0

25 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting to enjoy a nice last day outside 

Larger sale today 

Awesome presentation in my toast masters! 

I did manage to get a fair amount listed with the time I had today. I really need to buckle down and get a good strategy going. I am going to take apart this big picture and set the glass on my posters to photo them. It is pretty close in size, so hoping that it works out well. I have 1k to go through and this is likely the best route with the smoke here for me to go right now. air quality is only at moderate, but it is supposedly going to get worse again. I don't plan on spending a lot of time outside just quickly grabbing orders again with the n95 on.

The sedona method is really helping me a lot. I do forget to use a it a bit throughout the day, but I do notice that my overall energy has improved. It has helped me reflect more on stuff too. I am working more on introspection and this seems to pair well with that. I am going to have plenty of time to study videos while the smoke is here too. I want to get back on track with the LP course too. I have been inspired a bit lately with how good my speeches are going. I felt really good about the one yesterday, 

I did kind of fear if I tripped again it could remove my fear based urge to work a lot. It seems to have done that. I need to get more healthier motivation to work more on the reselling business. I have been struggling a bit with it for the last week or so. I am at least replenished back up to 25k listed. I have a decent amount of stuff photoed and ready to list as well. I am going to alter my goals to just one goal. I think that keeping track of all of this stuff is pointing me in the wrong direction. I want to focus on getting the 50k listed. That would be a massive milestone for my business. I am going to work more on the phrasing of it from what I am getting from the sedona method and I am going to work on repeating and reviewing it daily. I know I can do it if I really start targeting the right items. I am going to keep doing batch days too. This i going to make a huge difference with doing something like posters. Doing 30 prepared ones, then going in and listing them. I am going to work on stepping my game up with this. I do have good mental clarity and I did not feel bad at all listing myself today. Just need to solidify the routine with this and stop wasting time. 

Days of waking up on time in a row:  0

Today I am thankful for:

Sales picking back up (still mostly on other platforms)

Ability to avoid smoke 

Good energy 

I am noticing much more how the video games have some negative effects on me. I am thinking about just trying to change the games I play. I thought about mostly cutting them out again though. I mostly used them as just a throw away day, but I will admit my reading has not been as good as quality as it was before playing them. I think part of playing them is just backlash from the trip. While I did want to try to see how it would be being a bit less strict with myself. I notice that it puts me in a lower conscious state and it fills my mind with garbage. I mean I am playing shit like call of duty war zone. It does have some cool aspects of war simulation. A lot has change since I played the old stuff years ago. I just think it is is time to try something new that actually challenges me or bring creativity maybe if I play. There is a lot more interest in survival style games it seems like for me. I do enjoy strategy a lot too. I had a full day of meditation and no electronics and I can feel the release of so much games and stuff. Even the sayings and things just fill my mind. I guess it is hard to not want those style of games even though the really do not promote me to be more conscious. I will think about this more and think about other things I could do. I am reducing the time played though for sure. I did consider quitting it all together again, but I will think about it. I enjoy having something like that to do, but I don't feel as though I am enjoying it as much as I think. 

I still think a bit about doing the youtube, but I realize how thin my efforts get with so many projects. I am crushing it with reselling overall and I know if I stick it out longer it will put my in a really good position to pursue whatever. Not to mention I still do toast masters twice a week and I still read and learn a lot of personal development stuff. My schedule is just less crammed and stressed. If I reached a level of even 100,000 worth of stuff listed and had some stuff going to keep a bit of fresh inventory up I would have a quite stable income that would provide me a lot of head room to work around. I will see how it goes with this. I am reworking my goals with this and trying to produce some good results.

I think I am going to switch out video games on saturday for working for awhile. I really don't get all that much hours in as it is. I really want to crush it this holiday season. If another stimulus passes my sales are going to explode. I will have some time to relax, but I am going to mostly just tackle that. I might skip working out intensely on weekends too. Just really light exercise. Then trying to maintain having a day of meditation on the weekends as well. I notice I feel a lot better removing a lot of the crap from my life. While it is difficult to do sometimes once I am actually there it feels so much better. I feel like games pull me in the opposite direction. 

I allow myself to effortless reach my listing goal of $50,000. I am working on my wording and focus for my goal. I am working on using the sedona method to release on all aspects of it as well. I think this will be really powerful moving forward. 

Days of waking up on time in a row:  2

Today I am thankful for:

Sales picking back up

Clean enough air 

Good start to the day 

I did have another chance to talk to an attractive girl, but I blew it. We had actually looked at each other a few times before our path was going to cross. It is possible that she said something aside from good morning and I had my head phones in lol. I said good morning to her and I briefly looked down and looked back and just gave her a light smile. She did smile at first, but did not seem pleased with this by her facial expression. I immediately was able to let go of that and continue on. I have noticed the sedona method is starting to creep into stuff like this and it is very effective. I really should have tried to talk to here. I am not really worried about it. I did some introspection and I can see that relationships is something I really need to start working on more.  I also have a good amount of shadow work to do from being abused. I think that tackling the OCD is a main priority at the moment though. I mostly want to do some approaches if I get the chance though and just get some numbers. I am not really pushing to get any relationship going. I just want to build the skill and I can see this will be a really good way for me to grow. I also notice I have a good chance with very attractive girls. I have been approached by women on multiple occasions and I can get really good looking girls to seem interested in me. I would guess I have good enough looks to help me with a bit of an edge. Not that it means everything. It definitely boosts my confidence for this stuff though. 

I feel a lot better without games for a few days. I really feel more energetic towards my work and just my general life. I feel really unfulfilled a lot of he time playing them already. Was disappointing from how fun they were, but I can see how this sacrifice would help me a lot. I can see my OCD flaring up just from playing them. I have significantly reduced my OCD as I have been working on it. I notice I rarely have issues in the shower, which I use to a lot. I can clearly and calmly think about stuff there now. I did have a realization in the shower today that it would likely be counter intuitive that I would be happier with actually less stuff.   It does seem like that in a sense. 

I did experiment with eating bread again and I can see it likely gives me acid reflux. I did some research and it is a really shitty food anyway. It tastes fantastic, but from what I looked at and the issue relating to inflammation in my family it is probably worth it to not eat it. I did at least give it a shot and dived a bit deeper into it. I can't say my energy has been bad though. I have been really crushing it with my reselling work I am getting done it feels like. I really just need some more ours in on it. 

My strategy for reselling seems to be going really well. I was thinking that if I did have $100,000 listed that I would have quite a high level of financial freedom with my % of sales a month. A bit further off for sure, but something for me to keep in mind. just having that listed would be like me having 1k a month for a 1 months (it would gradually decrease, but even refilling 1k is not that hard). Something for me to think about as this would really allow me to work on a life purpose and stuff. I feel like part of my issue is still time wasting during the day though. to be fair I slept in today and still got a good bit done. I got less than 4 hours towards picturing and prepping items. That is alright I got a lot done with that time. I just know that I could bring that up. I do ship and do other stuff though too. today I did invest 1.5-2 hours into listening and getting more reselling information, so I can't say  did nothing towards it. I just need to keep trying to up my motivation and I do need to build a vision for myself. I know this is going to help me a lot having this business. I just really need to max it out the best I can. I know I want a good amount of time for personal development though too. I can see massive strides happening in personal development. I feel more successful with money too. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

I am writing this out and working on visualizing this. That and using the sedona method to release

Today I am thankful for:

Getting good amount of items up

Consistent work

Consistent improvement  

Really working on taking this life more seriously. I am working on cutting out more of the bullshit and getting after it. I know right now I need to keep adding in a good amount more of time into reselling. I really want to crush it this 4th quarter. This is really going to push me forward in life. I have really be planning very well to help keep cutting costs and making this super efficient. I have been spending extra money to help make things much more efficient too. I found some cool stuff like 3in tape gun etc that will start shaving a lot of time off packing large items for shipment. 

Not into the posters yet. I am still working on going through all of my assorted items. This is going to slow me down for a little, but I think this is the right route. I want to go all in on the posters once I start going for them. so I think it makes more sense to get these items out of the way. I have a few of my best items I still need to get to. I have a lot of good items in rotation for listing though. I am really trying to cut off most of the bs below $50 of value. I think these posters are going to have a good payout for me. I really need to start breaking down more items and process as much as I can to get to this stuff. Once I get to the posters the listing is going to be really rapid compared to before. I am going to have a huge stream of items coming up. 

Making some big improvements in my toast masters groups. I am not on my computer now and using my green screen and lighting set up. I am not doing distractions and taking the meetings more seriously. I really want to up my game with the practice that I am putting into this. I should read the book mastery again sometime as a good refresher for this. I think that will help me a lot. I can see how valuable this skill is going to be. 

I do have the opportunity to start trying to expand out my reselling business more. I am just wondering what the right move will be between going for LP or build this to where it gets mostly automatic for financial Independence. I realize that I could potentially waste a lot of time. I can see on the other hand though if I really keep developing myself and working on mastery on the side it is not like I am not working towards the goal of doing the LP. Who knows if an idea hits me on the best route for this I will take it. I can see a ton of value in continuing heavy development on myself and working towards financial freedom though. I am going to see if I can do the LP course on my IP. I probably should restart it at this point. I have been dedicating 45 minutes while working out on the exercise bike to heavy note taking with Leo's videos and I could probably use this time to work on the course. 

Going to actually take tomorrow off. I can see I likely need a reset for the week. Going to aim to do my day off of all electronics with meditation again too. I think that I will play some video games tomorrow though and go to the beach. I think one day a week for games is good. I would enjoy to do some hiking or something again though. I feel like I could find more expressive ways to spend the day off. The drive is great for the beach right now though I will admit. 

I allow myself to effortless reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today I am thankful for:

Good rest

Resisting video games lol

Good value on some items. 

@fridjonk Thank you! It doesn't always feel like that as it is easy to get stuck on whatever little thing I am working on. I appreciate the comment, because it isn't something I think about much. I take a lot of it for granted once I do something so much. 

Going to do a day of no electronics tomorrow. I noticed I felt really good into the week coming off of the weekend from it last time. I am getting better, but it is a it harder. I notice it really broke off the urge to play games as much for a bit too. I am going to keep just playing them on Saturdays. 

I kind of feel like working on getting a girlfriend. seems to be a strange change for me. It sounds really enjoyable. I don't really have anyone I spend a lot of time in person with, so maybe that is the case. I feel less lonely though. I guess I feel like I could really treat someone well and have good adventures with them. I felt strongly towards that today. I think about possibly having kids one day a bit more lately too. Although, I feel as if I would avoid them to advance myself further and potentially enjoy this life more. I guess the idea of being so locked down kind of sucks. I think part of me is insecure about living with my mom and not having a lot of money. although, I feel as if I have some good prospects going for me. I am really building some good and have a lot of personal development behind me. I want to work eliminating the insecurities. I do want to advance my situation further too though. 

I really need to get more on top of my reselling business this week. I really need to get these items cleaned, tested, and pictured to get to posters asap. I need to allocate more hours and get through this. I am hoping sales explode because they have been quite slow right now. Either way I need the items up, so it does not really matter much. 

I should think more of doing the life purpose more full time. I feel like I need to grind out this business for longer though and get it more sustainable with less effort. Hard to consider though if I want to move out. Feels like I need to go all in on reselling. 

I allow myself to effortlessly achieve my goal of listing $50,000 worth of items. 

Today I am thankful for:

Beach

Good traffic

Groceries 

Didn't get much done today. I had an allergic reaction today, but that is not much of an excuse. I really blew it a bit with the sleeping in. I have the will power to power through this. I was thinking about training myself to get up even earlier for more undisturbed hours. If I had time working on reselling in the morning and the evening I think it would help me get more of a rhythm down. I could work on cleaning testing in the morning, then picturing the items in the evening. This is going to take a bit more will power, but I am going to try it out. I have the time and I think by splitting my time up like this it will help me out out the max during each session. I did get a little done at least for today and it seems like sales are coming back a bit. I hope they can pick up a bit more though. To top it off I have a buyer for a $60 offer they sent and I cannot accept it. So I kind wonder if there is more of a technical issue suppressing sales. This actually happened last year too from a known issue on there lol. 

My meditation day went amazing actually. I got the most hours of meditation in this time by far. I was doing 25 minutes at a time, then stretching in between each session. I notice that my desire for playing games and such declines a lot in this state. I feel as if I don't want those things. Of course this resets as a I go into the week. At the same time I feel like my day with games helps set the mood to play though. I notice that I do have a good amount of thoughts about the games the next day in meditation though. It feels like I waste so much time, but at the same time I'm not some sort of machine that can only do work and meditate and the moment. It is tough to not have something to blow off some steam. I had facebook and other bullshit that would take that time before. Not to say that even browsing here is always good, but it does give me a lot of higher conscious perspectives and I have learned some life changing stuff just being here. 

I feel like I am wasting too much time and not really getting to work with my ebay business. I really need to wrap up these items that are holding me up asap. If I can get to the posters my income will change a lot. I need to get these items up now while Q4 is just starting. I am really hoping sales are good. They will likely be through the roof if the stimulus stuff happens, but I am not going to rely on it. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing goal of $50,000. 

Today I am thankful for:

Laserdisc player working good

Good run in 

Good weather coming back! 

Testing getting up really early for two days in a row. I notice that there is certain hours in the morning it is easier to wake up and certain ones where I could fall back asleep easier. Even today and yesterday with a bit less sleep than normal it was actually easier to stay awake during this time period. Although, I will have to see how that goes. I actually feel like doing some reselling work and it is really early lol. Starting to listen to a mastermind call for resellers a bit too. I realize that I need to keep up with some information and motivation from this stuff. I have learned some incredible tips occasionally too. I have found things that have saved me thousands of dollars and made thousands of dollars looking at this type of stuff. Although, I really limit it a lot anymore because I need to actually do the work instead of listening to it. 

I feel quite energized today. I am going to see how this will hold up. I want to start working on refining this powerful routine even more. I know that I can get a lot more out of my day if I keep picking at it. So far I have meditated for 25 minutes, cooked breakfast, and browsed here a bit. Nothing crazy. I seem to have used a up a bit more time than I though. Although, I am adjusting and I cannot expect all of my time to be exactly how I want it. I want to work on listing 10-15 items a day myself and this will be super powerful. This will have a huge snowball effect on my income if I build this habit. 

Reading up on ego development theory and it is very intriguing. Since I have been doing the sedona method book I have not been doing any heavy reading and it feels great and inciting. I am actually getting close to finishing the sedona method book. It has been super helpful towards my emotional mastery. I bought a phhysical copy to book mark and highlight to keep redoing the practices. I can see this one being in my top books to reread of reference. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my goal of $50,000 of listed items. 

Today I am thankful for:

Great breakfast

Motivated 

Up early 

Getting some major momentum on my reselling business. Really starting to get through the cutter and make some space. Working on getting everything that I can up for sale. Going into this week I have a thousand or so comics to put up. Still need to do the few larger items that I have been needing to do. Getting very close to getting to the posters. It has been a pretty slow q4 so far. It sounded like there is a good possibility of the stimulus, so we will see. It seems like it is holding up enough though either way. I just need to get more on top of adding in the items. Just about to break 26k now, which is not too crazy. I have a lot of really good items pictured and ready to list though. I imagine just in those there is some thousands for sure. 

I am doing really good with my daily schedule. I did reselling work three times today in different segments and got through a lot of stuff. I know once I can apply this to posters I am going to have some major momentum going. 

Coming up with a more concise plan for the reselling. I am going to keep expanding this business for sure. I can see a good pathway for me to do it and reach a good amount of financial stability. I am going to keep up with heavily working on myself. I can see myself mastering all sorts of stuff. My growth seems to get faster each year. I know that I need to build more challenge for myself though if I really want to grow. I can see how staying here stagnates my growth a bit in terms of challenge. I am wondering how I can reach a point of growth without so much suffering. I have definitely got the suffering part down pretty good it seems like lol. I do see that I am making a lot of progress though. The ability to even be here has allowed me to have the time to actually pursue this stuff as heavily as I have. I feel like I need to grind to reach a good amount of stability to just leave. Leaving and struggling could make me work more for sure. I want to be able to push myself hard no matter if the circumstance is favorable or not though too. 

Still quite a bit of seconds thoughts with something like a girlfriend. I feel like there is so much value in my solitude right now. The thought of the sex and fun sounds good. Once I think about the time it could eat up I am not really sure. I mean if they were maybe into some similar stuff I could see it. I realize I have some major work to do with theory too. I have had a few long term relationships and a fair amount of experience with girls. Not in the way I am imagine some high quality books and teachers could show me though. I only experienced on my own. 

I need to work on creating a larger vision for my life. Lately I have been thinking a lot about being some sort of leader. In some way tying it into all of the things I am learning and the worldview I am establishing. Something I ponder quite a bit lately. I see a lot of value in all this work on myself, mastering speaking, and getting this reselling business right. 

Mind blowing to think how much has changed and happened in the last 5 years. I can imagine what I could really do in the next 5. 

I allow myself to effortlessly reach my listing go of $50,000.

Today I am thankful for:

Great workflow

Awesome dinner 

Good day