Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

@Artiekee Thanks for watching!

Well, it took time to form the speech about 2 hours or so. I presented it in my toast master group and practiced in the car etc quite a few times. I drove to that spot to record the week before and the wind was too strong two days in a row lol. Then I struggled to film it when I actually did and was at the beach for like 3 hours lol. The thumbnail took about an hour to make. The video editing took me about two and a half hours. The editing takes me quite a bit, but I am learning how to do it well. The B-Roll footage (the little scenes) are pretty easy to film though. 

I invested too much time to get the right shot and stuff that I am working on. I ordered in a fluffy mic protector to help block wind, and I might use a full on a camera stand for shoots like this. The other stuff I will get better at. It is quite difficult to get the environment to do what you want, when you go to film lol. 

Didn't fully detach from electronics this weekend, but for the most part I did. I feel like I did not get as in depth like I wanted on reading etc. I did finish a book though and I am really into this new book I am reading now and already read a good portion of it. I feel like I wasted a bit of time sleeping in again, but it really comes from the result of not sleeping much during the week it seems like. I almost did some work this weekend to keep my sales high, but I let them drop and relaxed off it a bit. I am glad that I did even though it would be nice to get some extra stuff sold. 

I have really been thinking about pursing further into toast masters. I was reading some stuff about becoming a distinguished toast master and it seemed like it could be more of a challenge for me to grow my speaking skills. I feel like the path of master would be worth it with speaking. Although, I am not to sure. I still hold back a bit, but so far it does feel good the route I am going. I have been contemplating a bit more about what I want to do with my life. I think this is stuff that I could be good at and it would keep me challenged. I would like to get to the point where I take a full week off and contemplate this. First I need to grind out some more progress in my business though. I need to raise some capital and move some stuff that should get me closer to doing this. 

I have noticed a pretty fair improvement in my physical performance. I started increasing some of my supplements and now adding himalayan salt to my water because I currently have no salt at all in my diet. All of this seems to be giving me a bit more of an edge than normal paired with doubling up my lions mane dose. I am going to keep exploring this stuff a bit further. I believe I finished picking out a reverse osmosis system as well. My nutrition is becoming very well researched at this point it feels like, but there is always room for improvements. 

Goals for this year:

$1,256.00 out of $6000 IRA contribution

$1,200 out of $3,000 savings 

19 out 44 books ( I think I left a couple off because I was not really into using the one note at the start Will check back though)

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Finding a interesting book!

Feeling like I have made serious progress! 

Staying on track 

Seem to have hit a good chunk of ego backlash the last few days. This seems pretty typical for me about a month after a trip. I am starting to feel like I am embodying stage green more and moving more away from orange. It feels like I am making more and more progress. The depth of this work is astonishing. I definitely notice I get down on my self a little with these backlashes. It has not helped my work progress the last few days, but I think I can get a really good work day in tomorrow and get a lot of stuff listed. I am going to want to trip again for sure, but I obviously want to keep spacing it out with these two month intervals. 

I have been really heavily studying spiral dynamics lately. I am really starting to get a much higher level grasp of it, than I had previously. I am really working through this large book. I am really interest in it and I notice that is making a huge difference in my interest and the rate I am going through the book. I feel like I am progressing a lot in terms of my knowledge. It blows me away how much information I really retain, when someone is asking for my advice with something. 

I am going to do a full day of water fasting and meditation this weekend. This is going to be my first experience for both for an entire day. I did look up to keep my sodium levels up though. I think this is going to help me make a lot of progress. I can really see me trying to work and build a life purpose somehow through this work. I am not really sure how I will go about it. I think something good may arise in the future. I want to keep doing more heavy contemplation and really dive deep. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books (Still need to count the others lol)

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting some work done

A lot of reading 

Nailing the morning routine 

Recovering a bit more from backlash now. I felt pretty crappy for a couple days there. I hit a really good energetic mood while I was listing stuff for sale today. I really need to get this stuff up, so that was pleasant. I am going to have to kick it into overdrive next week to help get sales high enough for the funds that I need. I really need to focus on high ROI items and getting as much stuff up for sales that I can. I really need to step it up a notch from where I was at. 

My meditation is going really well. I am starting to be able to handle longer times now. My main issue is still just my legs falling asleep. I am not sure how I can prevent that. If I could not have that issue, then I would be able to go a good chunk longer I imagine. All of my habits seem to be in order. It has mostly just been the amount of work I have been doing hasn't been up to par. 

It seems like I feel torn about what I want to do often. I really need to keep up this contemplation. I am going to try to focus my next trip on this as well. I want to create something great for the world. I feel like I am kind of in the right field though. I feel like I should go with my intuition and keep mastering my speech as well. I actually notice I am even better at talking to girls just from doing toast masters lol. I am still trying to keep myself out of a relationship since I am doing a lot of growth. Part of me feels like I am not as valuable with my living situation I suppose too. I have all of my other shit handled though at least. 

I realize that most of what keeps me stuck in stage orange is just what other people think of me. Like I feel like I need to achieve in orders to think highly of me. Or drive something so others don't see me as a failure. Obliviously, this sound stupid, but I notice that in a lot of the things I was doing. I feel better dressing nice and more appropriate for how I act, so that is not much of an issue there. I am going to keep working on finding more ways that I am still rooted there. I see the obviously good quality in orange though as I have learned a lot of stuff about business and making money. It seems like I am opening up much much more to a new chapter though in terms of my growth. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Feeling a bit more optimistic

Good friendships

Getting stuff listed! 

Going to spend the whole day tomorrow doing meditation and water fasting. I will be doing some contemplation tomorrow as well. This is going to be a challenge for me absolutely. I feel like I have been building up to this quite a bit. Contemplation seemed to set off my ego backlash this  week, so I will see how this goes. I think these efforts will be well worth it for my growth. 

Starting to to study some peter ralston stuff and so far it is interesting. I am going to make the time to read the first book in his series this year for sure and if I enjoy that, then I will read the rest. I still want to keep going at the life purpose books a bit, but it is nice having a variety of stuff coming in. It kind of makes me question if I am dipping into too many larger pursuits, or if I am heading on the right track. I feel like my time is very much split, but I spend most of my time on inner work and habits it seems like. 

I think part of my lower energy might have been from low zinc levels. I am not really that sure though. I did a test with 15mg of zinc today and I did notice a pick up of mood and energy. I have been having a pretty rough time working on my projects and business stuff for a little it seems like. I am not too sure though. I suppose part of that might be because I am not really going out and doing anything since the lock down stuff. I do a little bit of stuff solo and walks and such. Nothing really social or adventurous though. I have to admit though with taking all of this time I am starting to really do a lot more inner work and my growth has been good since this time.  

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Possibly discovering fatigue cause

Not being hard on myself for not getting out a video. 

Good sales 

My day of fasting and meditation went incredible. I meditated for roughly 12 hours and made some huge gains with my meditation. I got some really good insights on my life purpose and what I am working on. I hit some really good points of clarity and feeling. The fasting was absolutely worth it and incredible. My serotonin feels like it was bursting today and I feel really healthy. I fasted for about 42 hours total and I will be doing this again for sure. I might try to make more of these sessions into my weeks as I think this will be huge for my growth. It was tough for sure, but I think that I if I can keep at it the long term gains will be massive. I would nearly compare this experience to a mild acid trip. I think before my next acid trip I am going to do a full day of meditation and a fast before I do it. I imagine I would be in a very peaceful state ready to explore. 

I called up my dad on the phone today as we have not talked in over a year now and it went great. He seemed to be really into the stuff I was talking about although it was just more stage orange type stuff I shared. I think we could possibly re-spark our relationship after not having one for almost 7 years. I am glad that I had the courage to call him up and do that. It probably would be good to have a bit more of him in my life and work on that relationship. I really don't talk to much of my family on either side at all. I have pretty much my mom and half sister as anyone that close to me in my family. I talk to two grandparents maybe once a year, but that is about it. Something I could work on though.

I feel like I am transforming fairly rapidly, but I recognize this is likely a delta phase in stage green. I am sure I will keep pushing at this, but I will see how the backlash comes. It blows me away how far I have come even this year. I could not even imagine really going this deep as I have. This work is absolutely incredible and life transforming. I imagine this is just the tip of the ice berg. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

High energy

Serotonin boost 

Deeply working on myself 

Edited by Average Investor

Starting to add micro greens into my diet. I had never heard of such a thing, but this seems to be something I could grow pretty easily. I am going to research more into this and I think this will be an awesome addition to my diet. I just added in Brussels sprouts today and they were actually quite good. I notice that I am actually peeing clear almost consistently after doing that fast. A bit to add here, but that would signify that I am in good health. I typically don't have clear pee that often, so the fast that the fast was able to remove that much stuff is incredible. I really need to research more about heavy metal detoxing. More information on micro nutrients and other stuff is really going to make my diet very powerful. I am still working on getting a reverse osmosis system set up here too. 

Getting back on track with the reselling. I am going to be putting in some extra work this week and trying to get my best stuff up for sale as soon as I can. I have a few high end items that should help push up sales a lot. I am going to start balancing out things with more long tail items and quick selling stuff. Depending on how the virus goes I could end up have a really good amount of sales this summer. People just blow their stimulus checks and stuff on a lot of the type of stuff I sell it seems like. That has cooled off for sure this month, but who knows if they do another I could have a fantastic summer of sales. 

I am building up some good momentum it feels like with all of the stuff I have going on and my habits. I really have a lot of stuff that I want to progress and work through. I would ideally like to have more funds to be able to pursue more of this work. I am not sure what route that I want to go fully yet is part of the issue too. I see pretty much all of the stuff in the life purpose course points to me doing some sort of life coaching or teaching this work. I realize that youtube is not going anywhere anytime soon, but I feel like my impact might be minimal there. I am sure if I really put my best in and got really good it would help for sure. Just the fact that I want to create something bigger than myself I suppose. I know at the same time I would probably just be happy doing this work full time. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Discovery of micro greens

Adding new health stuff into diet

Actually going to the store in person 

Going to make sure I don't push too far too fast. I know that I am feeling well and seem to be making a lot of progress. I just don't want to hit a big set back by going too far. More meaning on the substance side. I think that I will still be cautious and keep to my once every two month limit. Not going to try anything new for awhile. I am not in a big rush and really have no need to do it. 

I have been having a good bit of ruminating thoughts lately. I still have some work to break through with this OCD. I don't tend to think about it a whole lot. Just the fact that I feed into thoughts that I am having and it seems to last. It's not nearly as bad as it use to be. Mediation seems to get rid of a lot this too. Mushrooms eliminated all of it for awhile. That's not too sustainable, but there might be something there to work with at least. I want to work on manually beating it though and not letting it persist.

I seem to be feeling quite good doing my reselling work. I really need to get some more stuff listed, but this will work for now. I am trying to balance out the high dollar stuff and I am still actually sourcing some pretty good stuff.  I had to cool it though because I need to come up with the money for taxes, but I seem to be selling pretty well even with the overall trend going back to normal for people buying. I think this approach is fairly good. I kind of wish that I could apply another day of work towards this some how. I probably just need to suck it up and apply several extra hours if I can. I bet if I just did that at least my income would grow well. On days like today to I felt really good working on this stuff. If I can manage to pay the taxes and have money to invest I am going to be killing it this month. I am going to go for it. I want to try to maintain my goal of the ira contributions. 

My reading is going really well in terms of comprehension. I am now blowing through books like I was, but I am reading more complex material right now. I should read something more fun though next to change it up. I really liked reading investing stuff and biographies a lot for fun. I will see what else I can do for the next one. I am focusing on taking much higher quality notes and really listening to audios about the book after. I notice my retention is much much higher than before. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Feeling good getting through work

Feeling well

Passing through ego back lash 

Got about 6 hours of reading in today, so that was really good. The most that I have done in quite awhile. That was a really good session and I seem to be learning quite a bit. It is a much more difficult concept that I first thought it to be. I am getting a lot higher level understanding though it seems like. I am going to keep practicing with using this information though.

I notice I am getting much better on controlling my emotions and reactions to stuff. This seems to be giving me a lot better communication with others. I am starting to care a lot less what others think about me as well. I feel as if I am coming off a bit more authentic in my interactions. I still want to work on fully removing judgment, but it is not bad. I don't usually have a lot of negative thoughts for people. If anything I just feel sorry for them in bad cases. 

I managed to get three sealed ipads for my business for fairly cheap, so I am happy about that. I seem to be doing pretty well keeping up with the money that I want to earn. I have not had nearly as much interest in my reselling business. I feel as if I still like to do it and it is not bad. Just overall I feel like I would be ready to move on from it if I had a really good life purpose going. I still have a lot of inventory to list and stuff. I am sure I can use it to supplement income when needed as well too. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Reading a lot

Ipads coming in 

Gaining knowledge 

Managed to get some bulk groceries today, so that was really nice. I have not be able to get a good quantity of anything for quite awhile. It was really nice enjoying the drive and contemplating. Doing a lot of work with listening to spiral dynamics stuff too. I seem to be getting a better grasp of the model. It is much more complex, than what I had originally though when I got introduced to it. I notice I am much more inclined to listen to stuff to learn about it now. I imagine I should try to get more audio books and stuff since I like long in depth type stuff. 

Didn't produce a video. I found a good topic to do pretty fast, but what I had was not aligned. I did go to a spot to film, but it was massively packed lol. I did not bother and just went on with the day. I feel like I have a lot more contemplation to do before I decide what I really want to do and how I want to do it. I am going to keep doing this as practice and just see what comes of it. I have a lot of self doubt still too that plagues me, but I seem to be sticking with this okay even with that. Not making content at a decent rate to really build any following. I feel like I am just going into growth mostly right now. I am not sure fully what I want. I know that I am passionate about this type or work. I am not sure how I feel about communicating it that way. I do realize though too that going this route is still a lot less saturated than any of the ebay type business stuff. So it is not like it is an over crowded market. I know that when I get this down I want to put the pedal to the medal and really make some good work. I should work on better discipline for myself though overall. 

Going to go for another day of mediation and fasting. I am not sure if I will make this a habit or not for the weekend, but honestly I would just be reading most likely if I was not doing this. I probably should get out of the house more though. I mean I go out and exercise, but I don't really go out and do much. I might go to the small local beach and maybe read or something sometime this weekend too.  I seem to be happy not having to do much outside of here, but an adventure would nice. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Bulk groceries

Relaxing drive 

Day to myself 

Did not fully follow through with my mediation day, but I still managed to get a decent amount in. I could have went for it, but it is not too big of a deal. I might go for it next weekend possibly. Going to wrap up a 400 page book today, so I am happy about that. I am going to keep some focus on learning to read at a better rate, but not only that learning how to better retain the knowledge from the books. My note taking is becoming a lot more sophisticated for sure. I still realize that it is hard to grasp and retrain all of the knowledge though. I will get there as I continue to learn and do this type of stuff. 

I realize that I will need to make a good effort to really improve myself to be able to actually pursue something like the youtube videos. I need to have a really solid foundation for everything else in life. I am not going to quit practicing or training for it though. I am going to be more accepting of the amount of time and the work that I can put towards it. Realistically it makes sense for me to try to add another day of work into my week with reselling maybe twice a month. I need to boost my income and get myself to a higher level of stability. Not only that, but still working towards a direction of more independence. Aside from the financially really just maxing out my own personal development. Today was the first time in 3 months I actually went out and did much outside of my house that was not relating to this work. I think maybe I went to the beach once though without intent to record (not sure). It seems strange almost to interact with people I had before. I am working on no judgment though. I realize that my friend is in stage orange and it is healthy for him to work through it. I prefer doing stuff like hiking and that type of stuff though. I see he is getting a little taste of green. I notice some stuff I have from green is with my knowledge of diet it gets to me a little watching people eat bad things. I need to work on not really suggesting the stuff as much. I have to let people do what they want. Obviously there is a balance though. I am sure in some cases a nice tip someone could find it really useful if they are open to it. 

I've really made a lot of growth and progress in the last 6 months it blows me away. It's cool that I make the videos jsut because of the fact that I see where I was at even then. Mind blowing that to think that I was even making videos on reselling 8 months ago. I wish I did not delete my old investing videos lol. That was back in like 2018, which I was even just learning about spiral dynamics then. I have had some massive growth in that time. It will be cool to look back on this journal towards the end of the year and review that. 

Goals for this year:

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting out for a bit

Up lift in mood 

Being social 

Getting a roll on putting more items out. I am going to try to get a really good batch going for this week. I really need to work on clearing out more space, so I can get into listing the posters. These should give me the best ROI once I am able to do that. I need some more supplies, but going into next month I should have some extra money to start getting supplies in for them. 

I really want to get down my habit of waking up early. I am doing it like 50% of the time it seems like. It is really tough sometimes and I think part of the issue is just lack of hours on my sleep. I can try to force it more though and hopefully adjust soon. I know that if I can open up those couple hours in the morning it is really going to allow me to get a lot of reading in. Reading has be critical on a lot of my decisions and information into this year for sure. I love learning about new stuff too. 

Going to dive in a lot deeper on supplements, nootropics, diet, toxins, fasting, etc for awhile. I already know quite a bit, but I really want to keep refining this for maximum health. I just got a pyrex set to help cut back on any plastic use as well. I am well aware that I cannot avoid all toxins of course. Just doing what I can to actually know what to avoid and ways to reduce them. 

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting some work done

Feeling well 

Having the space I do for my work 

@Sombra Appreciate the tip! That's some great news! I already hold some actually and trying to get more exposure to domestic market kind of stuff right now. I see a bright future for crypto and I am excited to see what this tech will do in the future. 

@Sombra Sounds good! Mostly what is needed is larger firms having ETFs for crypto. It will help the price stability a lot and get exposure to traditional investors. I am sure this would result in a good price spike as well lol. Of course it comes down to places capability to store it and the overall demand. 

Lacking a bit this week on my book reading for sure. I am trying to get some more work in though and it seems to be going well. I managed to get 2,000 music CDs cleared out, so that helped a lot with space. I need to remind myself of the bigger picture and keep my focus on the good paying items. I think once I am able to get into the posters things will start getting a lot better. I need to make some more space, so I can do more bulk media too. Even adding this in once or twice a month will really help me have a better bottom line and consistent income. I need to build things up a bit better for myself in terms of consistency. I feel like I need to do some more work in this as well and this will add a much needed amount with the extra day. 

My days are not really work heavy. I think it gives me a good balance though overall. I am thinking I can work 6 days a week sometime and really I will only be working 35 hours or so I imagine by the time I do youtube and the reselling. Probably does not sound like a lot, but it does add up by the time I have a routine full of reading, toast masters x2 per week, and all of my other habits. I am not going to sit here and BS myself though it's not like I spend every second with maximum focus. I do put in the work though I feel like, but I know that I could be adding some more time into this stuff by working on my schedule more. Getting down my sleeping schedule especially. I am only going to be doing the 6 days once or twice a month coming up. I could also use this to bring in new inventory with garage sales, but I am kind of keeping it more consistent with the stuff I have going. I can really easily move the media stuff and I have timed and calculated the profits from three runs, so I have a good idea of what I can make per hour and it is quite good. That and the fact it takes too long to list other individual items, but the fact I can find rares too makes the garage sales good. I am just not going that deep into them this year I think. I have so much stuff backed up from last year it does not really matter for me to pursue them much. Plus I can do stuff like order in the bulk DVDs, which that too can give me more consistent income without me expending so much effort and time. 

I have still been struggling with my inner conflict on the youtube. I am conflicted still because I am contemplating the life purpose stuff a lot more too. I thought maybe my purpose is something along the lines of "sharing bits of information I discover". My personality type and strengths seem to revolve around that. I am surprised that some people even want to listen to me. I am like a wind up toy that just starts spitting out a bunch of information if you ask about a topic I know about. Of course some people really find it helpful though too. I can go on and on in a conversation if you give me the right topic. So maybe something with this is my purpose. I am still going to keep hunting, but that is a lot of what I like to do. I noticed how much I was excited to even just look into more diet stuff the other day. I love researching stuff extensively more than most people would even bother. 

Self doubt is a mother fucker for sure. I am going to power through and just see what happens. 

19 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting 14 items ready to list I am going to cram in some more tomorrow! Going for 20 quality items this week 

Making progress with space

Feeling positive 

Edited by Average Investor

Starting to think more about the best route for myself. I think I am going to focus on youtube more as a hobby and keep doing it as I can. I filmed some stuff yesterday and it turned out surprisingly pretty good aside from some speaking mistakes. I think I need to add more focus and time into my reselling business especially right now. The market is in a prime position for me to profit and grow right now. I need to double down on it and get closer being more independent. At the same time I really enjoy youtube, but it is not really something I am itching to make some money from and I realize that it would be a year or more out if I really put in a lot of time. I am just going to pace myself and keep practicing. I am reading books, toast master twice a week, and still making some videos so not like I am not training for it at all. I just want to position myself better financially. I think if I just proceed with patience, then eventually it will work out. 

Starting to read some autobiography of a yogi and it seems pretty good so far. I am going to be interested to read this and reflect on it. I think with how much I enjoy Steve Job's work that this will be something awesome to read being it was his favorite book. Going to listen a long with this with the audio book too. I have been listening to summarize and stuff of book I read, but listening to the whole thing will be interesting. Once I am done I am going to rent the move about it too like I did with a few different Steve Job's documentaries. 

I notice I have a large up tick in energy and motivation. I feel like in between my trips in gives me much more rapid ups and downs of how I feel overall. I do want to continue with it, but I think after some time I am going to take a longer break. I currently am doing two month between each one and it seems to stick around quite a bit with it. My habits and stuff seem pretty solid on either end of it though at least. Some things drop, but it seems like I have plenty of will power to pick things back up and keep myself on track. 

20 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Day off

Sales picking up a bit

Getting a good garage sale haul for the first one of the year 

Did another 42 hour water fast and it went quite well. I did not notice a big serotonin rush this time, but I do feel quite energetic overall. I think there is quite a few benefits to this and I will do more of these in the future. I don't think that I need to do really long ones all the time, but I think on occasion it would be really good. The research I have looked at suggests it does quite bit for removing toxins. I am going to research juicing a bit too and I might do some stuff to try to remove heavy metals after awhile. I think this might be able to help a bit though, but it seems like others use charcoal and stuff. 

Really feeling good about putting work into the reselling business right now. This is definitely my best option financially right now and I still do enjoy it. I will keep putting work into my speaking, but I am not too sure how I feel about monetizing that or anything. I will keep thinking about it and who knows I might find some other way to go about my purpose. I think even with this right now I enjoy it and I really do need the freedom that this will give me to pursue other things. For reselling this is a really optimal time to be pursing it on all sides for me. I am still excited to put out some videos I think that I am going to do more casual ones on the weeks that I am mostly reselling. I think that will give me a good balance on what I am doing without over extending myself. 

Really trying to work on handling a lot longer meditation sessions. The kriya yoga has really been well worth it seems like to me. I imagine if I am able to practice enough it will have some good pay offs over time. I think in general though it helps keep me balanced and focused throughout the day. Not to mention I feel like I have a lot more control over my emotions than I use to. 

20 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Finding a lot of good items to list

Will be listing over 50 items in 48 hours tomorrow! 

Good sales and prospects 

Wow, sales are going really well. I managed to get all of the money for taxes and my bills coming up in two weeks together. Now just need to sell $500 more until then and I will put it right into inventory. I am really picking up the pace an energy on this. I am really starting to see how within just a few years this could put me much better off financially. I am going to balance this still with pursuing a life purpose though too. I have actually had some thoughts on a new business that I had really been thinking about before. Obviously I would need capital and stuff to fall back on, so this route seems quite optimal. I am not sure if that is what I want to do yet, but I am going to stay open minded and consider it. 

I did not quite get the serotonin (or maybe I did) from that long fast, but I am hitting a really nice amount of flow. It just seems like I am killing it on all of my work and how my energy levels are. I feel really good and seem to be just cutting through tasks where I would not even have wanted to just a few weeks ago. A few weeks ago I did not even feel like doing this business much and now I feel excellent and good overall doing it. I feel like I am in a really good mood and just keeping things going at pace well. I still want to make some videos as a good creative outlet though for sure and I think I have some good stuff to make. I wonder a lot if I could really be the best at that though. I would need to narrow it down more and really consider my options. 

I started shopping at farmers markets and it blew me away with just this little one. The quality is noticeably better even from the organic stuff I buy at the store. I am going to talk with the farmers a bit more and ask them about their practices and stuff. The taste and large variety in a appearance makes them seem less enhanced. However, it could be just that those expensive ones just take out the "ugly" looking fruit, but I am not too sure. I notice the stuff is able to rot well and that makes me think that most of this stuff is not treated with a lot of chemicals. Under $50 went really far it seemed like, so I am probably going to do this more often. 

I really thought about getting into making my own kimchi, sauerkraut, and hot sauce. Those three things are basically it for what I buy that is put together by someone else besides a whole food.  I think that I could really make some awesome stuff and I could do it in bulk since this fermented stuff can last like a year or so. I found some good recipes and stuff for me to make some good stuff. I also started researching into getting a juicer and diving deep into maybe some juice cleanses. I want to try some natural methods to pull out heavy metals too. I am starting to get really serious about the quality of food I eat at this point. It has become a bit of a hobby. 

20 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Good sales! 

Farmers market

Feeling good

Feel like I am really getting in the rhythm of getting items up and listed. I want to reach $30,000 worth of items listen by christmas time and I think that would be doable for me. It will be a bit of work, but if I find good items it won't be too hard. I am going to keep turning this and reinvesting, so I can get myself in a better financial position. I know that if I am able to work through this a lot that I will get to where I can pursue a lot more work on myself and get myself more free. I have to admit I have been enjoying it and just feel really good lately. Not much resistance and I am not really going in and overdoing it at all. With how I have things set up I am already 2-3x productive with the same amount of time that I was literally just doing on this business it seems like. Now that I am going to have a couple weeks a month where I go fully in on reselling I imagine that things will go quite well. 

I have been contemplating the meaning of life. I realize that to a level it is pointless, but I feel like I can bring meaning by finding helpful work down the road. I can really see that I will hit a level of financial security where survival will not be a top priority. I don't really feel like I am going to be happy by just getting a bunch of material stuff. More just the fact that I would like security. I assume that I am going to want to help people and find ways to give the most. I realize that a lot of my work with the reselling is more selfish. I will really just want to finalize what I want to do and go from there. I know if anything I can mostly resale seasonally if needed too. 

I definitely want to get more reading in. So far I am actually really enjoying the autobiography of a yogi. I think as I dive deeper into this book that I could find a lot of value. I got to the story about the tiger fighting today and it stuck a cord a bit how I might have to go through my journey a bit. It's like you know the answer, but you still have to make the mistakes to get to it. 

20 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Good sales 

consistent motivation 

Good health