Average Investor

Creating an extraordinary life

331 posts in this topic

I need to work on a good chunk of trauma healing for me to move into higher stages. Having a lot of abuse and such growing up has caused me to carry around issues with me up to now. I am not sure to the degree which they do, but I am sure this shapes a good amount of the stuff that I do in my day to day life. I think this should be something that I work on tackling down. Same with just working towards maximizing my efforts to control any OCD or depersonalization. While these don't heavily weigh me down I feel like they are still around and hinder me from becoming much better than I am. There is so many pockets to work through it is hard to decide what to work on the most usually. But these will likely give me an enormous benefit.  

Going to to try crank out a lot of extra work today if I can. I did not get a large amount of items ready to list, but some good quality ones ready to list. Mostly big stereo stuff I removed from my room that I really don't need. It actually looks great and sounds great without that stuff as I switched the set up. Still getting a lot of Apple products ready to list and sell as well. I was going to treat myself to one of the ipads I got really cheap, but I think I am just going to keep turning things and keeping the money in rotation. I enjoy looking at stocks on them, but I am just going to do that while they are for sale and keep buying more to replace them. 

My meditation has be great yesterday. I have been doing the full 20 minutes with the 5 minutes concentration three times a day. Maintaining the posture is getting easier and it feels great. I am reaching much deeper states and feeling the shift in reality of nothingness a lot of the time doing it. It is much more of an experience before. These new technique is really helping me progress and is grounding me a lot heavier. I am glad that I started working on this a lot more. I think if I keep up at this pace I might trip again this weekend, but not sure yet. 

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Good mood

Feel determined to get stuff done

Strong meditation 

Going to work on getting on top of a video today. I feel pretty good about it and I will just see how things go with it. I do see in my future that I do want a higher stage way of earning money and this could be it. I am just going to keep at it even if it does slow down my profits a bit. I am doing surprisingly well with sales by splitting these two. If things do clear up I could have some extra systems in place that could really make my income explode even if I kept to reselling 3-4 days a week. I think it is just a gradual thing to keep chipping away at. Regardless of what I choose to do I need to resell now to get things where I want them to be. If I made an income from making videos or something related it is unleikly I could match my current income for quite some time.  

I have been throwing this sleeping schedule around a lot lately it seems like. I am not beating myself up for it. Just seems really hard to stick to it lately. I am wondering how much more productive I am later in the day though vs the morning. It seems like I am really kicking ass later in the evening on getting all of my stuff that I want done. I am still going to find a balance though because I like being up a bit earlier too and it gives me some more time to read do stuff like posting here for a bit. 

Have been pretty slow on reading this week, but that is not too big of a deal. I usually read most on the weekend, but I am going to try to slip in some today after lunch at least. I will see how much progress I can get towards a video though. I think today will be spent on the keyword research and the thumbnail, then in the morning I will be ready to record it, then edit it. I am not going to do as heavily of a researched on this time, so should not take too long to produce I assume. I am getting quite a bit faster at most of the processes to make it.

By 12/24/2020 I will have $20,000 in savings. I will acquire this money by selling assets and through my reselling business. 

Today I am thankful for

Sales doing great still! 

Good flow of inventory that sells fast from online

Great work flow 

Going to make the effort to record outside today. It has almost been two months since I did that! I think just the mix of all of this stuff weighing on me had just put to many negative thoughts or feelings towards it. I want to make it into something I enjoy, but it can still be good quality. I am going to go for it assuming I don't get completely rained out lol. The idea of it sounds pretty good right now and I already have some bullet points for things I want to go over and I did the keyword research for the title. I did not heavily search on how well these keywords will do. My last video actually ranked #1 for the search I made for it, which was a really good test for me to see how to get results with ranking. 

I got an ipad with a cracked screen and some lcd issues. I am going to see if this helps me boost my productivity at all and keeps me focused. It seems like an awesome notes machine and hopefully can keep me on track while doing some research and stuff. I have been flipping these a lot, so I decided to get a upgraded one over the last and it does all the current IOS and etc. Was a great bargain at $42 as well. I have a ton of apple products coming in. I saved up all of the money I owed for taxes and I am just reinvesting in into this stuff for awhile until the pushed back dead line comes closer. 

My reading was not all that great this week. I did read a lot more of stock stuff I suppose at least, but significantly down from how much I had been reading. My sleeping schedule has not been all that great. But I am okay with it right now. That stuff just seems to go in a cycle. I am way ahead of my goal to read 40 or so books in a year. I am already over 20 for this year, which is incredible. I am sure once I take a bit more intrest in the topics and add some new material in things will get going well. 

I am thinking about tripping tonight and focusing in on mostly questions. I might wait it out a little longer, but not too sure yet. I feel like my mood has been good. Some negative thoughts arise, but I seem to be able to shut them out fine. I will see how I feel, but I think it might be a good route to go. 

Today I am thankful for

More optimism 

Feeling refreshed on the video making

Ipad

Going to cut out electronics and just read today. Going to spend some extra time to meditate as well. I am going to prepare to trip. I was going to last night, but figured I did not wanted to be rushed into it and would like to be well rested. I have a really good list of questions that I am going to contemplate and work on. 

Getting really good click through rate with my thumbnails lol. If I keep at this and I am serious I might get a $150 professional microphone for my phone I think. I will see how it goes though. This one now is pretty crappy, so I think I need something either way. I regret selling the one I had lol. It is tempting to just get the pro one though. I just need to be sure I am going to keep doing this and be serious about it. My speaking is a lot better, but still a lot of filler words. I would like to narrow down a niche I suppose too. I will keep thinking about it. For now it is something to push my comfort zone a bit. 

Feel really good and energized today. It will be nice to relax today and spend some time reading. My meditation is going well and I am able to sit in posture for the 25 minutes with some adjustments here and there to keep my legs from falling asleep. Which is a pretty big improvement for me. I might do an hour of just do nothing as well today just to get things set for later. 

Today I am thankful for

Rest

Feeling good

Money coming in 

Did a lot of work with a trip yesterday. I am really focusing on forgiveness. I have had a lot of childhood trauma from abuse. So this is something pretty significant for me to focus on. I have been already gradually working on this and was starting to forgive more. This is going to speed things up for sure and I think it will be a step in the right direction. I might be ready to try to add my dad back into my life after almost 7 years. I am not sure yet competently. Obviously if it is not a healthy relationship I am not going to tolerate that. 

My new niche for buying items online is going incredible. If things go as planed I literally just got a $1,000 for $260. Now I need to do a little fixing to it, but it should not be too major. About a $20 repair if it is exactly what I think it is. If I cannot fix it is still worth about $600-$700 in current condition, but I think this will not be a bad fix. This has been a major improvement on my sourcing. I am going to see if I can keep getting big ticket items like this or at least aim for higher dollar ones. I am not going to just do it this way, but this is seriously helpful for me. This is a big time saver and I find good stuff this way.

The reselling is really ramping up. Everything I am putting in place is starting to give me massive results. I am hoping that I can at least double my income if not triple it by the end of the year. This will be a major advancement in the pace of me meeting financial goals. I am going to mostly keep focusing on reinvesting this money though. If I do not meet my savings goal I will not be disappointing. I need to generate more income and I cannot do that without money moving. I am going to save my entire stimulus check though. I would also like to keep working towards adding into my roth ira. 

Today I am thankful for

Great healing trip

New productivity app 

Increasing note taking 

Looks like the item got shipped out, so I will see how it is when it gets here. I am going to really keep trying to ramp this up as much as possible and leverage this saved up tax money as much as I can. This has turned out to be a really good strategy. I am glad that I toned back a bit on the stock stuff for now and just put it into making bigger returns for my business. Granted I am putting myself more into a position with tighter money again, but it is alright. I am just going to keep focusing on this and get as much done as possible. I am really starting to see a lot of growth and expansion. 

I am working more and more on the forgiveness. I am going to do a few more sessions with the forgiveness video Leo made about a few more scenarios with my Dad. I am making good progress on the forgiveness. I can see more clearly how he did the best he could. Even if it was very limited it was really the best he had with his knowledge. It is unfortunate that just a lack of knowledge can cause something like that. I hope that he has changed for the better over the years. I am accepting that he took my money and if he feels he needs to keep it, then that it fine. I don't need anything from him. That and just working through accepting a lot of his violent actions and alcoholism. I am sure that his childhood probably had scarcity and likely physical abuse. So I can see how easy it would be to pass that on. 

Really working on using productivity applications to help streamline my workflow. I am making a lot of big changes with how I note take and keep track of my things to do. This is going to be extremely beneficial for me to work on. I think this is really going to help me streamline my business and my activities. I am going to try to work in more time for personal development stuff. I have a fairly good balance of things though overall I feel like. I do want to work more on the life purpose course again though. Some more time to read would be great too. I think if I can work more on the sleeping schedule that would be a big benefit there to those though.  

Today I am thankful for

Good deals

Progress

Helpful friends

Seeing as much of a premium there is on electronics and stuff I do want to make sure I keep more of this stuff sold than held once these prices change a bit. I am wondering how spending will look like next month assuming that maybe only a few will be getting the stimulus and some stuff is opening up a bit. It will be interesting to see how things go. Of course I am just going to keep adding more items for sales and just seeing where it goes. I am working on knocking out as much old inventory as I can. I have so much stuff to work though it is going to take a long time lol. But I am happy that I am starting to work through these items and take the time to work on this stuff. I am really starting to keep track of it all and work on those items I have just kind of let sit around.

I decided to invest into the professional microphone for my phone. I am going to keep at this even if there is resistance. I really like it deep down and it feels good to have this work out there. It is going to take time for it to grow and for my ability and skills to grow, so I am not really in any huge rush for it to take off or anything. I like the reselling and I am fine if that makes me my money. I am going to keep at it and do more work on LPC and keep diving deeper into my own development. It will be interesting to see how I progress with this. I feel so much more confident and my speaking skills are getting good. I have quite a ways to go to go with speaking though. It will take a lot of practice.

My meditation habit is really becoming solid with the posture now. I am feeling sometimes like I could have easily went past the 20 minute time. The only struggle is usually just my first session in the morning, but I am working on that. I am starting to pick back up on reading a bit now too. I needed a bit of slow down for a bit as I was reading a ton. I want to be at a good level where I really enjoy it. Part of it was the topic I am reading though right now too. I am going to have to be able to break through that because not all the books that will further my growth are going to be a fun read. 

Today I am thankful for

Inventory coming in

No money issues

Switching back to mostly organic foods

Didn't make the progress I wanted to on video stuff for the two days. I did get a little bit of stuff ready. I am going to try to batch videos for this time and have a few things planned. I think that will help me get more on track with what I want to do with it. I am going to do some LPC today and some reading. Then tomorrow probably going to rest a lot. I have a couple little tasks I should probably take care of while I am at it too though.

Feel like I have been slacking on a few habits and such. Not terribly, but I would like to get myself back on track. I think the main important thing to focus on is the consistent wake up time. I feel like this is causing me a lot of issues and really limiting the amount of stuff that I get done. It make my schedule feel cramped and I can't nearly get as much done with it. I set up a back up alarm and I need to think about what I should do right when I wake up. If I had a task or something on hand for when I get it up it would be a lot easier. 

Not getting as much stuff online it seems like to buy to sell. It seems like a bit of the influx of that has dropped off. I am not sure if that will be a temporary source or not. Either way I am pretty happy with the results of the stuff I got from it so far and if I can't get much more, then it is not too big of a deal. Going to continue to keep working on knocking out as much inventory as I can. Not going to worry so much about my profits right now. More so on what it will look like just having a large amount of stuff for sale at once is going to continue to increase my monthly revenues. This will give me a lot more flexibility and if I decide to travel I will be able to do it this year. It would be cool to do a retreat maybe if I can too. I am going to focus in on some high dollar items here for a bit too. I want to keep bringing up my average sale price. 

Today I am thankful for

No rain

Rest time

Good health 

Hey, 

just read through all your posts, just wanted to say that it's inspiring :). You seem to work hard to improve yourself and your goals.

Are you still doing Toast Masters? Can you maybe give me a little description on how it works? I'm considering joining them, seems like a very valuable training.

@Artiekee Glad you got some value of these posts! Yeah, I am a member of two groups. Right now it is all online, so it would be a good time for you to try it out and see how you like it. Basically each meeting has about two speeches usually 5-7 minutes, table topics (1-2mins impromptu speeches), and speech evaluations. It is $60 for 6 months, but it is worth it. You should be able to navigate their site or just do an online search for a group in your area. 

I seem to be getting things back on track in terms of habits. Working on trying to get my reading back up to a higher level. I realize that I am likely just hitting ego back lash. I think especially with tripping as well too is ramping that up. I notice I am becoming much more conscious of other life and people feelings. I seem to be able to bare personal attacks really well at least at the moment. I am sure it will come in a bit of a cycle, but this seems to me my momentum overall. 

I notice I am buying myself a bit more stuff. Not really to that high of a dollar expense, but since I have been able to source reselling stuff online I just keep a bit of stuff that I want. I mean I don't mind having beat up and broken stuff, but it is nice to have a upgrade if it is cheap. I realize the more I am able to withstand from buying anything I will grow my savings and business faster. I want to be able to treat myself to nice stuff without breaking the bank. Especially if I really enjoy it or it will benefit my growth a lot. I think I need a fair degree of self love to treat myself every now and then. I say this and all I bought was a pair of $30 headphones and a $42 cracked ipad, but typically anything else is just business. Nothing crazy, but I could sell these for quite a bit more, so there is a loss of a realized gain. 

I am doing really good at bringing in consistent inventory too through online. I am trying out some new niches with it and expanding a bit. I have a pretty large knowledge of items, so I can pick up good deals in a lot of categories. I try to buy items that are cheap to ship like $3.5 and buy at about 50% of value or less. I don't make the whole 50% of course with fees, but it adds up nicely and the stuff I buy sells pretty fast. I just invested in professional white photo paper for my backgrounds. I need to invest into some more poster gear, so I can start listing those too. My items are going to look a lot closer to almost a stock photo and I take the picture with a 12mp phone camera, so things will look incredible. That is one of the main reasons I can charge so much more than others online too.  I am doing really well at pace with reinvesting this money before taxes are due. I hope that I can keep things up though and get some more momentum going. I would like to invest about $400 into poster gear hopefully soon. I will see how it goes. I know that if I start to get things rolling with that I should see a lot higher revenues coming in. 

Today I am going to try to repair a 90s pc and if I can do that it will be worth about $400. I have a huge TV sitting in the back of my car that is the old crt style that I need to try to clean the vcr head and I think I can list that for about $550 if I get the vcr working better. Shipping will eat up a good bit of that. I also need to repair this macbook once the part comes and it will be worth about $600 once I do that. So knocking out these few big ticket items will really help. I am using an app with the ipad to help me manage which tasks I am on and it seems to be really helping so far. I am starting to get more on top of what needs to be done. 

Although the $20,000 is ambitious I will surely keep trying. I am going to focus in on more achievable goals. The main notable things in progress. While I want to set the bar higher I will surely keep trying. I feel like this is still really solid giving my current positioning. 

Read 44 books (About half way done)

Invest $6,000 (1/6 done)

Save $3,000 (1/3 done with stimulus) 

Run Marathon (Not sure if I will go to run one this year, but I bet if I keep training I could.) I am in quite good physical shape. 

Of course I would like to gain $20,000 in savings, but I think with how I am investing into my business it will take more time for me to get more cash flow. However, we will see. I could find items worth thousands once this season picks up more and I have a lot of systems in place to raise my income. 

Today I am thankful for

Waking up earlier

Feeling motivated

Fixing free laptop! Will sell for $150 when I don't want it anymore

Really getting somewhere with this meditation practice. This is starting to open me up a lot more emotionally. I had a really interesting experience with it today, which I have never had before doing it. I am seeing massive gains it seems like at this point from building up this habit. I am sure it can go a lot deeper. This is likely just the start, but I am seeing a real pay off at this point it feels like. That was a very emotional experience and I have not really had any intense emotions in a long time. 

Really working through all of my old inventory. I have so much stuff to go through it seems like, but I am making swift progress. This is the fastest I have ever made this type of progress with moving stuff like this. I need really keep reinvesting into this and getting things flowing well. I have made so much progress it seems like since this quarantine started. It really give me the boost I needed to get through all of this stuff and really expand my business. I am excited to see how things keep progressing from here. I can't even imagine what things could look like next year if I keep pace with this. 

These trips have really elevated my inner growth. I am keeping pace with things it seems like and really growing a lot. I am going to keep track of it and make sure I really don't overdue it though. I can tell I could handle more, but I don't want to push the limit. I am sure there will still be a bit of fallout from this one maybe, but it seems like I already fought off some backlash. My habits are coming back in full force it seems like and my schedule is going very well. I feel much better today it seems like. 

Goals This Year:(I will update more in depth progress as I go. 

Read 44 Books

$1,000 out of $6000 invested

$1,200 out $3,000 saved (still waiting on check, but it counts for now lol I tended to all other expenses)

Run Marathon 

I have some other various goals for each business and such that I will figure out how to maybe format them better to look at them more often. I was going to print them off for my door. 

Today I am thankful for

Getting shed cleaned! Seriously needed to be done bad

Clearer vision for reselling business

Emotional progress 

Really making a lot of changes with how I take notes and really bringing my learning up to the next level. I am going through my notes system and really upgrading and maximizing what I get out of the stuff I read. I am starting to add in my notes a link to a quick overview of the book, so I can listen to that and they last about 30 minutes or so. I did a refresher on 3 books and I did actually notice a little bit more concepts coming back to mind. Granted this stuff was partially just being picked up subconsciously while running. This is going to be huge for how much I get out of each activity I do for learning. 

Feel quite good that I was able to buy the airline stuff near the bottom. I am doing quite good with this investment strategy. I am going to be putting most of my funds into ETFs now and not individual stocks.  I am going to mostly buy single stocks if good companies have a significant price drop from a circumstance that is likely to pass. I think airlines will advance enough in the future to make this less of an issue. If this reoccurs again I will just buy into again companies with enough cash on hand to withstand things. I think with how I am going to go about it I am not going to sell anything at all over my investing life time. Eventually this should grow enough to pay me good dividends into retirement assuming America continues to grow well. I am going to write out an investment plan and stick fully to that. 

It feels really good to be able to produce better cash flow with my reselling business. It it really taking pressure off of things. I need to get it to a point where I have a big variety of inventory and enough of it to pass through slower quarters easily. The stability is going to be much better for me. Where I am sitting right now on just ebay I am selling 90% more than a year ago, which is crazy. That does not even include the new platforms I am on now. I am sure it is in good part due to the people at home more too though, but I am going to use this revenue to really expand while it is on the uptick. Ideally I will be able to maintain a good amount of income through the year. I need to be mindful of all of the new inventory I keep bringing in too is mostly just inflated in price/demand due to the current issues.  I am moving stuff pretty fast though and I think even if I lost some or have to wait out sales at the end it won't be a big deal. 

Goals for this year:

$1,256.00 out of $6000 IRA contribution

$1,200 out of $3,000 savings 

18 out 44 books Less than I thought, but a good chunk of 600 page ones in there

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for: 

Having enough to buy my VOO ETF share 

Great weather

Good progress 

Seems like I have a very full schedule all the time, but I do enjoy it. I have a good balanced day. I am starting to read for two hours a day again now too since I fixed my sleeping schedule. I am really enjoying this book and it is giving me some good insight on life purpose. I am practicing a lot of speaking with my clubs and things seem to be going quite well in terms of practice. I am starting to think that I am narrowing down this life purpose more and more. I am hitting a point where it is more emotionally difficult, but that is okay. I made a good speech for tomorrow, but I need to work on keywords still. I am a lot more organized this week. I have to admit I am normally kind of tired at this point of the week because of intense reselling work for 3 days straight. I took it a bit easier this week and did more organizing and stuff that needed to be done. 

I am thinking about doing this more in the evening to give me more time to reflect on the day, so I can look for improvements. I will see how things go though. I seem to have more time during the morning for stuff like this. I feel like if I were to reflect more on the day that I would get more benefit from this journal. 

I feel pretty optimistic for the video tomorrow. I am definitely getting better at doing this and the practice is showing. I have had a lot resistance to doing this, but it is not like I don't like doing it. I just have to fight off negative thoughts of it. I am also not sure where this will take me and that is alright. I don't even know what niche I would go to or anything and I will be okay with that. I think in terms of my growth I will inevitably out grow reselling. While I do really enjoy reselling and a lot of aspects of it. It has really let me take control of my life and with how things are going it could give me a lot of funding to help me build structure for a more prosperous future. It has really given me so much opportunity to work on myself and turn my life around. I know that if I go the path of being a speaker that it will take time to build the career capital anyway. I am not in a rush and I think reselling will be a fine avenue for funding until things change. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books Less than I thought, but a good chunk of 600 page ones in there

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for: 

Not getting too sun burnt lol 

Feeling really good about reading 

The general outlook and direction of my life 

Really starting to make progress on what I want to do for videos. Not too sure how I will consistently produce them, but I think this will work good. I got some new stuff to protect the mic from wind protection coming. I really put a lot more effort and opened myself to new ideas for the the up coming video. I think this is going to go well. I need to work on setting up a schedule where I can practice the speech a few times during the week. It is quite hard for me in time balance, but I really want to produce more consistent work. On the flip side of that I do want to make good work too. It might be more realistic for me to produce stuff twice a month if I really want to invest the extra time in it, but I feel that will allow me to slack off. I am sure that I could get more if I tried. I made some good efforts this week, but I let fear back me off from the one decent attempt I had. I am not comfortable yet just recording by random people, so it makes it hard and inclement weather did not help. I am going to give it a good shot this week and keep practicing. Who knows maybe I will even get a good crack into the next project.

Building this master mind has been incredibly powerful. Utilizing others brain power, knowledge, and experience is very beneficial. There is very much to share and give to others who are on a similar wave length. I think this is going to be huge for my growth this year. I feel like I have progressed so much in the last few months. I have worked very hard to grow like this though. I feel like this is an excellent path to be exploring. I feel like I have opened up a new world for myself. 

I need to work on getting more criticism in on my work. I want to improve and make something great. I know that this training is going to be worth it in some way or another. I want to work hard to build something great with this life. I don't want to take it for granted. I feel like I have the potential to do something great. I just need to build a stronger vision and a purpose for what I want. I have to be willing to let myself rest though too. It isn't realistic to overwork myself. But I need to find a balance where I can push past my pain threshold to really work on this. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for

Time at the beach and enjoyment with my dog

Deeper forgiveness work

Still maintaining good sales 

Sales are going phenomenal. This is really helping me get things in order and get stuff moved well. I am really thankful for how things have worked out for me during this time. I am going to keep pace and try to get as much stuff as I can moved while people are still staying home. This seems like it is going to last awhile and I have a lot of stuff still to move. This has been the first time in a long time I have cleared out so much stuff. I am still not in a shortage though and I am really glad that I did stock up as much as I did. Once things start to reopen I can hopefully position myself to keep things moving well. 

Really starting to focus on my higher priority things. Getting expensive items up for sales and big things that are taking up a lot of space. I still have quite a few larger projects that I need to handle. I have been keeping myself really organized and on track. I am managing what I need to do a lot better and getting so much done in a shorter period of time. 

Focusing in still on forgiveness and it is going really well. I am already starting to notice some tension leaving my life and in some relationships. I am going to keep working on forgiveness with my dad and step mom. I am getting closer to calling them. Mostly just want to maybe have some sort of relationship with my dad. If not it isn't too big of a deal. I think overall it will still be something good for my growth. 

Working on studying more about nootropics. I have only had a few that were my stack, but I am starting to do a bit more research on just supplementing too. I think this is going to compound really well with my diet as long as I put the work in. I am probably going to skip the pharmaceutical stuff, but who knows if there is good enough research on it. I just don't have much trust for that stuff. 

All of my habits and such seem to be coming back in full force. It seems like I worked through the ego backlash of the last trip well. I read nearly 100 pages today, which is great for a weekday. I felt really good, but I did get a bit mad earlier. Aside from that though I had a really good day and seemed to get a lot done with the time I had. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for

Big sale! 

Progress

Contemplation 

Got some cool stuff set up today. I will see how it works over time. I am making some good progress with stuff. I needed some time to clean and get things back in order, so things are ready to go. I can't just work and sort stuff in a disaster all the time lol. I am going to put in a good amount of work tomorrow and hopefully get a good amount of stuff listed. Since it is early in the month I probably should see what I can get out at the least. I am going to work on some other cross listing things too. I have had good luck so far with etsy actually. I only listed 3 items there and I sold 2 on there that were not selling on the other platforms. Not a big fan of the .2 up front to list, but it seems like it will be worth it on slower moving stuff. 

I am going to start studying micro nutrients and nootropics a lot more. I think this is going to help give me the energy and focus that I am looking for. It seems like I do really well over all, but I think if I were to add in some more research it will take it a step further. I need to get the reverse osmosis stuff researched too, so I can have that set up. My diet and eating will be at a very optimal level once I get more of this stuff in place. I will also be able to get bulk organic frozen fruit again soon, so that will save me a lot of money and I can cut out more and more non organic. Only a couple items I think are left now. Pineapple, which is not that contaminated with pesticides and maybe something else slips in. I will examine a bit further. I can see a lot of potential with adding in more research on this. It will only pay me dividends over time. 

I am really starting to get a lot of benefits from meditation it seems like. It is difficult earlier in the day, but excellent at night. I need to try doing it right as I get up and see if that helps. I have a really hard time being too sleepy, when I get up though and it lasts like an hour or so. I know that I probably don't quite get all of the hours of sleep, but I feel pretty well rested. I try to read a bit more during that time, but I could almost fall asleep with that, so I might try changing it up a bit more. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Inventory 

Motivation 

Feeling good! 

Really getting things on track and moving today. I decided to put in some extra work today and I was able to use my time quite wisely I feel like. I do notice now that at the start of the month is the best time for me to source online. I got quite a few good deals today and the last few days. Not sure what the correlation is, but that is how it worked out last month. I am going to spend more time sourcing earlier in the month as a result of that because that seems to be a consistent finding now. I have really go the ball rolling it feels like and I have a lot of inventory coming in that is fairly easy stuff to sell. This is really going to help keep the income consistent since this stuff is fast selling and I can replenish it fairly easy. 

Got some good reading in today. I do notice with this book it is harder for me to get a grasp of what the actual story line is. It seems like it changes kind of sporadically. I have not got really any notes in the last few hours on it. I do think it is a pretty good book, but the value is not super high. It was more of a challenge for me to read stuff like this though as it is not just a fun read for me. I loved reading the investment stuff for example because I am really interested in that. I have seen very good results already from just reading about 1000 pages on investing. I almost doubled one of my investments and the outlook is quite good so far. There is a possibility of a market crash still, but that is fine since I am just investing monthly at this point. I am going to keep investing into larger ETFS and mostly the s&p 500. I am not really worried about much of the short term with any of it. 

I am starting to feel more confident in myself and what I want to do. I have added in 15 minutes of contemplation a day and have been using that strictly on life purpose stuff right now. I do plan on increasing the time in the future, but so far this has been really good. I did try an hour at a time in the past and I did see really good results from it. I am going to keep working at it though and do that best I can to just make it a solid habit that I have. I think this is going to benefit me in all areas of life really. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Getting stuff done! 

Lot of work areas cleaned up

Strong habits 

I put in a ton of work onto this new video. I know I could always spend more and more time, but I am really happy that I was able to finish it. It took a lot of preparation. I see a lot of filler words that I need to work on and some word stumbles. I am making some really good progress with my speaking though. I have been practicing this skill a lot and I am really seeing the results from it. 

The reselling business is going quite well. I am getting a lot of product coming in through my online sourcing. I am starting to find really good items with good margins. It's pretty fun to find them like that and I don't even have to leave the house. I would like to do some garage sale hunting this season, but if not this will work fine. 

I need to catch up on rest and definitely do a day without any technology this weekend. I need to get back on doing that and really taking care of myself. I am working really hard right now at all of my projects and everything. I feel really full of life and I have a lot of energy. I can see how all of this stuff I am building up is starting to pay of gradually. 

Goals for this year:

18 out 44 books 

Marathon 

Today I am thankful for:

Building up the courage to shot the video

Getting better at speaking

Creativity 

4 hours ago, Average Investor said:

I put in a ton of work onto this new video. I know I could always spend more and more time, but I am really happy that I was able to finish it. It took a lot of preparation. I see a lot of filler words that I need to work on and some word stumbles. I am making some really good progress with my speaking though. I have been practicing this skill a lot and I am really seeing the results from it. 

Just watched it, looks good. Most people have no clue how much times goes into making a 10 minute video, especially when you want to make it a clear 1-shot video (don't know the correct word for this)

How much time did you spend on making this one?